Trading ES (Q1 2004)

Like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2383282036

Well I do have some pink wool - I have four different shades of pink. Not being au fait with Clangers, I wouldn't know which is best suited for Clanger Pink!

I must admit that I'm far better at bears than Clangers, but should I feel the need to knit a Clanger (as opposed to dropping one), would you like the bigger one or the smaller one? Or doesn't size matter? LOL

Yes they are. If you were to trade the big ones, you'd be able to retire early! LOL

In reply to your question earlier, you just have a look to see what's happening, to give you a clue as to the likely direction. Take a look at the 30 min chart - you will see that virtually all the bars have lower highs, so that is telling you that the bears are gradually getting stronger.

The look on the 10 min, and see the difference between the bear bars and the bull bars, and you can again see that the bears are getting stronger. So you'd be looking for a short entry, with a tiny risk.

Skim,

Unfamiliar with the Clangers? Ah, you haven't lived. 1970s psychedelic kiddies' TV programme featuring several of the aforementioned furry pink creatures, a Soup Dragon (who only makes soup and blue string pudding, though this is not a problem) and an Iron Chicken; they all live in caves on a strange far away planet and have peculiar adventures. They talk purely in whistles but you can make sense of them with practice and draw considerably more intellectual stimulation from their exploits than you ever could from those wretched Tweenies. I have all the episodes on video, sad lad that I am.

Since our house already boasts a Small Clanger (courtesy of my long suffering seamstress girlfriend) a Tiny one would, for once, be preferable. Thank you for your interest.

Now then down to 1147.5 so I can buy some ES? Contracts that is :D

Mind you, that nice tall volume bar should be enough to turn the market. We've surely had the ABC now down to 61.8% Fib at 1151 as well. The low comes on the next bar on lower volume, just like happened yesterday at the high. If a bar can close above the pivot at 1152.25 I'd be long.

Attachments

• clipboard.gif
    clipboard.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
I'm lost. The Small Clanger is 21cm, and the Tiny Clanger is 27cm high, so do you mean the 21cm one or the 27cm one?

The description sounds as if Small is bigger than Tiny. So when you say you've already got a Small one, are you trying to tell me you've really got a Tiny one? And in case there's any confusion, I'm talking Clangers. :cheesy:

But Tiny Clanger is a lady, and the youngest of the brood, so I supposed she was smaller than Small. But I may be being sexist. Anyway, we've got Small and want a Tiny tinier one, in pink, any shade apart from salmon. Incidentally I model myself on Major Clanger. Hope that's clear. LOL.

Hmm perhaps a fifth wave down from 1156 is in the offing (tracing the 4th up now)? Waves look clear. Target LP/10 day EMA around 1147.5?

Cripes actually got something vaguely right (even a stopped clock etc...)!

Trendline sup on 60 min chart not shown.

Risking a long here...watch it blast thru 1145!

Attachments

• clipboard.gif
    clipboard.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 227
Excellent, more bullish evidence. If she gives me the chance I'll scale out at Fib levels 1150,1151 and 1152.25 (also pivot). These are from the top of the 5 wave not yesterday's high.

Where do u get your target from if u don't mind saying? Ta.

Anyway, can't bear to watch so I'm off to get some tea, leaving TWS bristling with bracket orders. Good luck. I do hope this isn't a bear flag in a 7 waver!

Pullback and crossover of 32ema on the 1min which is the same as the pullback to 100ema on the 5min chart

China m8

I am just setting up my price window. I just want to check pairs you look at. ie, SOX against Comq and so on.

Cheers matey

Frugi:

There's another way of getting 1153, which is the target for the right shoulder.

This is the ES 30 minute chart.

P.S. You still haven't answered whether it's the 21cm or 27cm one! LOL

Attachments

• cme-es04h- 30 minute.jpg
    cme-es04h- 30 minute.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 309
US mrkt watch

matey - sorry 2 post it again - but this is what I am watching for internals and crosses.

many thx to all of u who hv bn contributing to this thread! I am afraid to say i'll be out for about a couple of weeks - me and my g/f are leaving tomorrow morning for a safari in the Amazon - hopefully we'll get back :cheesy: one of those last things u want to do b4 u get properly married.....

It is not 100% official yet - I'll keep u posted when we come back - but it looks like we r going down the aisle some time at the end of April and then moving to live permanently yo Porto Alegre - where she's got family and which is not too far from Buenos Aires de Santa Maria where my mom lives - so it will be good for the kids to live close to both families. Even more importantly, my stubborn Russian father is definitely coming over to South America for the wedding and once he's here I am sure we'll get him back to my mom - they still love each other, just dont want to say so first.

Anyway good trading to all of u! Boa sorte! :cheesy:

Attachments

• us market watch.jpg
    us market watch.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 262
forgot to mention - this is actually going to be quite a challenge - all her family down in Porto Alegre support Gremio, she's decent enough to support Club de Regatas Vasco de Gama which is my club as well.... can u imagine how stressful this marriage is gonna be? :)

an evolution of a Millwall supporter here..... who said we were all bastids at Lion's Den? :)