My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Sun you may not be aware but our friend here is eager or should I say keen to refer to hindsight trading with more frequency. It is a less than subtle stealth way of undermining F.

I am a supporter of F and have had great success with his method. He may confirm that as I have shared with him directly.

I would like to enjoy your thread but I need to withdraw as I find it difficult not to comment when I can see what people are trying to imply. Like last time, I daresay that he will be a nice little contributor for a couple of weeks now I have highlighted it again and then the frustrations and I can't make it work in live trading will emerge again. I am for 2.5 weeks.

Anyway, Sun I will hope you continue on the journey and get good results and you have put in a great effort and I hope to see you participate on F's thread.

Hello NickBk,

My apology, Please don't think that I will support anyone who undermine F directly or indirectly. I perfectly understand what you actually meant.

Please don't withdraw yourself from this thread. As you are my friend , you are most welcome here.You have supported me from the beginning when some alternative fan made this thread a mess. So can't loose you..:)

Please feel free to comment here. Yes I do also participate in F's thread too.

ps: My hindsight comment was actually meant towards the alternative fans..:cheesy:

Thank you
Regards
Sun

My results for today: +Hundreds of Pips.:clap:

I think I cracked F's method and now that I'm successful, I understand why very successful traders never show their results. So I may not be posting my results when I've done tons of pips like today.

Great weekend everybody,
K

Keen it will take time to crack down. Its definitely not easy.
If trading was easy the by now we all be billionaire. Ins't it?

I understand you feel frustrated when you get consecutive losing days. I get that too but that part is essential. I lost many of my real account in past 5 years. But still trying here & holding faith. Just like I said before please feel free to post your results, negative or positive. I do same.

Lets study & practice...All the best.

I have notice I am stuck around 50%-60% average win rate. I need to improve that up 70%. During this weekend...I made some testsheet. I will do some manual back test using MT4 tester to improve my skill.

Happy Weekend to all.

I understand you feel frustrated when you get consecutive losing days. I get that too but that part is essential. I lost many of my real account in past 5 years. But still trying here & holding faith. Just like I said before please feel free to post your results, negative or positive. I do same.

I have notice I am stuck around 50%-60% average win rate. I need to improve that up 70%. During this weekend...I made some testsheet. I will do some manual back test using MT4 tester to improve my skill.

Happy Weekend to all.

I notice the chicks are growing feathers F ......:sly.....good to see ........(y)

Happy Weekend to all.
Hi Sun,

I really appreciate your comments, as it’s only you, besides me, who have REALLY tried the method and we know what we’re talking about.

However, we should not let our faith and hopes cloud our ability to discern between facts and fantasy, and ultimately appreciate things for what they really are. As Mr. Richard Feynman put it: “The first principle is that you must no fool yourself – and you’re the easiest person to fool”.
So in my case, it’s not frustration…..it’s Realization. I know for sure you’ll remember this post sometime in the near future.

All the best on you journey,
Keen246

Hi Sun,

I really appreciate your comments, as it’s only you, besides me, who have REALLY tried the method and we know what we’re talking about.

However, we should not let our faith and hopes cloud our ability to discern between facts and fantasy, and ultimately appreciate things for what they really are. As Mr. Richard Feynman put it: “The first principle is that you must no fool yourself – and you’re the easiest person to fool”.
So in my case, it’s not frustration…..it’s Realization. I know for sure you’ll remember this post sometime in the near future.

Keen246
Fugazsy also tried THE method methinks;)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading-101.html

Hi Sun,

Keen246

Hi K

There have been at least 5 other traders who have tried my method over the last 2 years with varying success. The one you are all well aware of is Major Magnum.

He went from being a totally newbie with regards to scalping to within 15 months posting some results far better than I have achieved - on a live account. For example I have never made on a pure single pip account over 409 pips in a 12 hr day - Major M beat that a couple of times - as well as having runs of over 50 and 100 scalp trades with a success rate of between 85 and 93% - again higher than I would achieve even batches of 100 trades - mine range from a low 62% to highest 87% - average maybe mid 70's.

He also posted over 30+ account statements - including many off his £1000 live account when he achieved over 20% returns per day many occasions.

He has now done well over 2000 live trade scalps - but will be the first to admit its not all been plain sailing with regards to just compounding up above 2 lots plus etc.

I honestly believe out of every 10 traders who spend over 6 months studying and carrying out the method etc - maybe only 50% of them will carry on to further success - all depending on the time availability and the amount of self believe they have in themselves.

There is no two ways about it - the methods works - in most FX market conditions - but it is complicated and requires a high skill level supported by good disciplines.

Its therefore fairly obvious it will not be for every trader - just like any type of trading method - it will not work and suit every trader that tries to carry it out.

I would be delighted to have 80 or 90% success rate with students of the method - but honestly do not expect it - please prove me wrong

Here's some examples of Major M's results from last year and early on this year - posted below

I have advised him now on a real larger account not to to still carry on posting them - but again that's up to him and of course optional for all traders

Last month of the year coming up soon

I wish you all well and have a great December

Regards

F

Attachments

• MM results 120315.png
    MM results 120315.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 86
  • MM - statement 310815.png
    MM - statement 310815.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 90
  • MM 310815 statement.png
    MM 310815 statement.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 81
I feel my broker is a stop hunter.
EU spread 1.5. When near to Sl level suddenly 2.8...hmmm

I feel my broker is a stop hunter.
EU spread 1.5. When near to Sl level suddenly 2.8...hmmm

Brokers = bankers = insurers = garage owner = realtor = politicians.
The 6 absolute plague of this world :LOL:
But I'm afraid to forget some of them :mad: French people perhaps ?

R.

Last edited:

I remember seeing an estate agent (realtor) interviewed on TV a few months ago, and he was bemoaning the fact that, contrary to his and his colleagues expectations, even after the banking crisis and bail-outs and the great contempt for bankers, the public still seemed not to have improved their relative assessment of the standing of estate agents! :)

I remember seeing an estate agent (realtor) interviewed on TV a few months ago, and he was bemoaning the fact that, contrary to his and his colleagues expectations, even after the banking crisis and bail-outs and the great contempt for bankers, the public still seemed not to have improved their relative assessment of the standing of estate agents! :)

How strange, really... ;)
R.

But I'm afraid to forget some of them :mad: French people perhaps ?

R.

I didn't realise the contempt for the garage owners, I guess buying new keeps you away from that problem;)

I didn't realise the contempt for the garage owners, I guess buying new keeps you away from that problem;)

I agree Nick but sometimes life brings you to deal with garage owners, especially if you own french cars :LOL:

R.

Truly agreed. (y)

Morning Everybody...didn't posted last day results..today will post all together.
selling pound.

Truly agreed. (y)

Morning Everybody...didn't posted last day results..today will post all together.
selling pound.

Morning Sun

Pound - GU - well I hope you scalp bought it at 6 29 / 6 30 am UK time at 5089 area

Also its still above it LITs area and needs under 5075 and 65 to go back down into a bearish bias

Also lots of news today - starting soon on Euro and then Pound at 9 30 am UK time

Have a good day

Regards

F

Tuesday AM - Start of a new month

Hi Sun and other followers of my Intraday FX trading method

This morning over last 3 hrs as been really good for short term ( scalp/ swing ) moves

We have had a good choice from just before the Opens - so many pairs today have offered good trading opportunities.

Obviously not every morning is like this - but when they happen - you have to be ready and set up to take advantage of the set ups.

We have the the AU carrying on up - the EA and GA falling - the EU / EJ and GU all trying up - so much going on along with some 50 pip moves all under 1 hr.

I just hope you have been able to catch a few - does not matter whether you have made 200 pips or just 20 pips - but its important that you made a profit from sets that suit my method to a tee.

Have a good day

Regards

F

My results for today: +9.3 Net pips.
Just plain good old a la Beggs trading.

Attachments

• Results Dic 1.png
    Results Dic 1.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 114