My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

EU : Pre Open
Currently EU in 32 pips Asian range & creating new lows.
Sell trade targeting upto 1.0580, gone stopped out. So buying upto 597

But mostly interested to buy from 580.
Major movements should come after 1 hour at EO.

EU buy position got closed with +4 pips profit.
I closed it because of a long term trendline.
EURUSDM1.png
If trend line breaks..then will be buying again.

EU buy position got closed with +4 pips profit.
I closed it because of a long term trendline.
View attachment 207866
If trend line breaks..then will be buying again.

Morning Sun

Every day you will learn more and pick up more tips and feel more comfortable about you becoming consistent

Remember - this is just day 78 - in trading terms - less than 4 months

I reckon it takes 4 to 8 months to learn and understand my method - all depending on so many factors - ie previous experience - market conditions - amount of time available - etc etc

You are doing well - please dont think any different - you know the importance of discipline and every trading day you learm more about intraday trading etc etc

Take it easy - cherry pick - stay calm - and always go at a pace you feel comfortable - whether that's just 1 scalp an hour or even 4 per hour - what ever comes available that you feel as very probability of going your way

Have a good day

Regards

F

Checking other pair like AU..(pair which I hate most)
I am mostly interested to sell below 7311 & Buy above 7320.

Bought & closed +5 pips profit. Actual target was 7330. My before that 168Fib stand around 7325. So closed 5 pips early.

Morning Sun

Every day you will learn more and pick up more tips and feel more comfortable about you becoming consistent

Remember - this is just day 78 - in trading terms - less than 4 months

I reckon it takes 4 to 8 months to learn and understand my method - all depending on so many factors - ie previous experience - market conditions - amount of time available - etc etc

You are doing well - please dont think any different - you know the importance of discipline and every trading day you learm more about intraday trading etc etc

Take it easy - cherry pick - stay calm - and always go at a pace you feel comfortable - whether that's just 1 scalp an hour or even 4 per hour - what ever comes available that you feel as very probability of going your way

Have a good day

Regards

F

Good Morning Forexmospherian,

I started this commentary to track myself. I was checking last 5 days chart on each pair. I observed with your Lits area & intraday High/low. I was able to to generate 20-50 sometimes 90 pips in backtest just with 4-5 trades including losses. So that definitely click something in my head. Sweet Spots!

Now in reality I have to do that..lets see.

Have a nice day...

All right...AU done..how accurate...AU is currently going towards last top.
Still waiting for EU to give me a space to trade..don't like the PA atm.

In the mean time...didn't notice there was good sell trade for UJ from intraday high.
Now its too late to enter...re entry can be done after trendline break 123.39.

In the mean time...didn't notice there was good sell trade for UJ from intraday high.
Now its too late to enter...re entry can be done after trendline break 123.39.

Trendlines sell on UJ was in loss. But bought to recover & closed with profit.

On the other hand there was a breakout on EU, currently a pullback.

Day 78

Pl = 20
No of trade: 13
Win rate: 53%
Max win: 20
Max loss: 5.2

Today there was two silly trades on EU before I get 20 pips straight..My 1st trade on EU was sell..but I set sl very close. When it got stopped out..I placed buy trades...where sl was wide 5 pips...gone stopped out..finally recover all.

Another silly trade mistake on au too..after I closed my position in profit near to 161 fib lvl....i clicked buy button accidentally..bt recovered that one too... that's why win rate is 50%..otherwise it would have been above 60%.

Anyway all are covered....:innocent:

Attachments

• 12-3-2015.png
    12-3-2015.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Morning Remulix...:)
Hope you are having good profits too...;)

Good day..

Morning Sun,

I don't trade actually, have to code for Christmas :cheesy:
And yes I have good profits too ;) thanks.

Have a nice day.
R.

Hi IP,
What do you mean ?
Do you suppose I stopped to trade using F's method ?

R.
I may have misunderstood.Have you stopped trading fully now.do you just watch ,or do you mean that you stopped trading for 1 day.:cool:
i do not trade at the moment

I may have misunderstood.Have you stopped trading fully now.do you just watch ,or do you mean that you stopped trading for 1 day.:cool:
i do not trade at the moment

No problem :)

I'm professional IB then have many accounts to manage.
On very big accounts I can use my trading robots but on smaller accounts not.
So I'm obliged to trade sometimes, say once or twice a week.
The rest of the week I'm coding to improve my robots or create new.
F's method is good for me because it's all intraday and I hate keeping a trade overnight, only the frequency (too low) disturbs me as I need to take numerous trades a day to generate volume (and satisfy brokers ;).

So now I stopped to trade till Xmas because some people ordered me some coding and it's a less risky way to make money.

I really think F's method can work even if I don't strictly follow it.

All the best.
R.

No problem :)

I'm professional IB then have many accounts to manage.
On very big accounts I can use my trading robots but on smaller accounts not.
So I'm obliged to trade sometimes, say once or twice a week.
The rest of the week I'm coding to improve my robots or create new.
F's method is good for me because it's all intraday and I hate keeping a trade overnight, only the frequency (too low) disturbs me as I need to take numerous trades a day to generate volume (and satisfy brokers ;).

So now I stopped to trade till Xmas because some people ordered me some coding and it's a less risky way to make money.

I really think F's method can work even if I don't strictly follow it.

All the best.
R.
cheers-best of luck-yes i know a lot of traders do adopt some of fs system.
but im a proof person lol,;)

cheers-best of luck-yes i know a lot of traders do adopt some of fs system.
but im a proof person lol,;)

Hi IP,

Maybe the best proof would be to try ?

2 possibilities:
  1. It does not work or is not made for you but I'm sure there is always something to learn.
  2. It works for you and... :cheesy:

Have a nice week...
R.

Day 80

Morning Everybody & F...today my day ends before I start it.
From today i was actually trading my ECN real account. But day ended badly. 7 losses in a row.

pl : -23
win rate: 0%
No of trade: 7
Max loss: 4

I am sharing the screenshot of my trades. 2 Trade taken during the Asians session. Rest during the EO. It will be good if you help me to rectify my mistake. Then I can be careful next time.

Thank you
Regards

Attachments

• loss 5.png
    loss 5.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 153
  • loss 4.png
    loss 4.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 162
  • loss 3.png
    loss 3.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 164