My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

is he as good as f or sir gizapip though?

LOl, you are impossible and a teaser....I am not getting into this mate......Done with it.

K is a good and honest trader, he needs to find his way, Lance is a great and generous trader.

Are not you tired digging your nose?

Obviously not.

Admits he can't trade so decided to become adept at casting slurs on others who can and are trying. I would say he is not doing well at that either.

Why keep coming to a thread with the sole purpose of mocking the people who enjoy it! Life is strange and people more so.

Gl Sun and good morning.

Good Morning Forexmospherian & others...

Sorry, couldn't reply tomorrow...site was down..

Last day...made couple of trades....bt spread was high...I will continue this cent account few more days...until i made 100 pips out of it.

From today my new month just started...so couple of things to share:

I was studying my past statements I noticed following things from psychological aspect:

1. If I stay near to BE for in a day or for a certain period..near to the end of day...I try to push it to make profit & finally take bad trades made loss.

2. When I made losses, I try to recover it not with the quality of trades but with multi lots...which is sort of gambling...either i made profit or loose account.

Even if I don't do multi lots..I scalp out with low profits in fear...which also creates a downward curve in account statement due to low RR.

This is the story which repeats all the time.
Ego is the issue. So I have to learn to accept loss or BE for the day & retry next day.

Only option I find is limiting per day trade as Mr. F has suggested...So for now on..only 10 trades per day...extra 5 can be done..if I traded with part stake. Max pip loss is around 15/20 etc etc.

One improvement during this last 2 bad weeks...I'm trading only near to the Lits or intraday High/low.
Its mean space is right, need to improve timing.

Couple of trades from last day:
last day.png

Regards
Sun

Last edited:
Obviously not.

Admits he can't trade so decided to become adept at casting slurs on others who can and are trying. I would say he is not doing well at that either.

Why keep coming to a thread with the sole purpose of mocking the people who enjoy it! Life is strange and people more so.

Gl Sun and good morning.

Good Morning Nick,

Well said...(y)
I am already bored with such comment from the other side...nothing new... :p
that's why stay silent most of the time & do my work.

Have a nice profitable day...:)

Regards
Sun

Obviously not.

Gl Sun and good morning.
Morning nick ;)

Morning nick ;)

Morning IP

I am thinking of joining a crocheting forum and comment there all day as I don't crochet but was thinking how that might work out.

I could even join up and make some other anti crocheting mates and we could fill some threads about needlework or tapestries and other ways to do it.

If I can post more than 1336 times in 15 months there I will let you know.

Morning IP

I am thinking of joining a crocheting forum and comment there all day as I don't crochet but was thinking how that might work out.

I could even join up and make some other anti crocheting mates and we could fill some threads about needlework or tapestries and other ways to do it.

Careful Nick, ive done the crochet forums and by and large there full of B Sh1tters.

comic_batman11.jpg

Morning IP

I beat you to it m8-ive been a member for about 1yr now.f is already on there.hes obviously the best knitter who ever knit-;)
He has never posted a pattern yet but every 1 believes him.(y)

Morning IP

Hi Nick,

My wife is a crochet expert; she's actually making a very nice Santa...
Not a joke, have a look:
20151202_111047[1].jpg

Nice uuhh ?

R.

She made it (and some other objects) to be sold at the school fair; benefits of the fair are planned to pay pupils some travels.
I swear that if it's not sold we will send it to you.

She also made other famous characters:
View attachment 207756

They are really good.
Unfortunately for me I am sure they will sell no problems.
Cheers

Day 77

I had net connection problem...last day results: Not that good...but couple of thing I understood....hopefully it will reflect in my next performance.

No of trade: 12
PL: 5
Win rate: 53%
Max win: 6.2
Max loss: 9.2

Attachments

• 12-2-2015.png
    12-2-2015.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 99
EU : Pre Open
Currently EU in 32 pips Asian range & creating new lows.
Sell trade targeting upto 1.0580, gone stopped out. So buying upto 597

But mostly interested to buy from 580.
Major movements should come after 1 hour at EO.

Checking other pair like AU..(pair which I hate most)
I am mostly interested to sell below 7311 & Buy above 7320.