A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you see why you shld have got out by 0830 sun?

Yes MM, now I can see it. 830 was a good point to exit buy trade. Price gone below 60 LR, alert time.

My swing trading mindset is very much interfering.
news in 10 mins, I have a buy position with UJ from 113.59.

Yes MM, now I can see it. 830 was a good point to exit buy trade. Price gone below 60 LR, alert time.

My swing trading mindset is very much interfering.
news in 10 mins, I have a buy position with UJ from 113.59.

Failed I thought its going to hold 113.60 zone.

30 percent in 2 sessions

Attachments

• 30.PNG
    30.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 174
30 percent in 2 sessions
Hi MM,

Are you getting these nice results consistently, or today was specially good for you?
Just another quick one....what draw down do you usually allow while scalping?

Thanks for posting your trades. I'll spend my afternoon analyzing where you entered and where you exited and learn from it.

Cheers,
Keen246

Hi MM,

Are you getting these nice results consistently, or today was specially good for you?
Just another quick one....what draw down do you usually allow while scalping?

Thanks for posting your trades. I'll spend my afternoon analyzing where you entered and where you exited and learn from it.

Cheers,
Keen246

like the method, this aspect is changeable.#factoring in.
1) What is the quality of the opportunity
2) how far in profit am i on the session
3) what size i am trading.
4) what price structure around my immediate entry is like ( this last one also affects position size)

entry at 13.40 was perfect examplke of this method

Yes, it would have been the perfect entry...but in hindsight! I have asked F several times when he does assertions like that, but there is never a reasonable answer, so, if you don't mind, let me ask you: why not entering at 13:01 or 13:15 or 13:30? All those times on real time would look like valid entries. I would love to hear why you would skip them and go for 13:40.
Your answer will be very interesting to Sun as well.

Cheers,
K

Status
Not open for further replies.