A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general I think you should not trade EU from 06.51 to 07.05 and again an hour later.

I do take trades here but usually nothing to do with this method. I am try to outsmart the pre market moves and fakes and go oppsite, mostly it works but it comes from years of trading. EU is the same as Dax at those times ie. all over the place and as F calls it 'manipulation'.
I don't think of it as that because manipulation implies we are tricked and can't do anything. It is market makers setting themselves up and anyone can deal at the posted prices. It should be just called a time of day where charts don't work so good.

Good luck

Thank you Nick,
Agreed, LO 8 am bar...just like NVP says...

GU is still under manipulation. Glad I didn't took any late entries with this pair.

Regards

Had a buy trade open with UJ, but got stopped out for 2 pips. It moved only 5 pips in my favor..
Now it seems a seller call. Price is below all Medium LR.

My thought on UJ was correct...It did falled. But it didn't worked for EU at 8:37, price was above all mid Lr.

yes 0835 was a potential buy but in context you need price to hold above 1122 . we can see that by 0840 fastest over again.
now watch. if price holds here then other lr will havce time to mature and nick will enter correctly according to strict method

this is what i have. need to get thru med lr esp blue one. but a clear point close by at which im wrong

Attachments

• eusell.PNG
    eusell.PNG
    101.1 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.