A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take a short break...to control my craving..
but in generally speaking, that sell trade on EA I closed at 4826 but it moved actually 4817. So missed many pips in this EA journey.

Regards

Well if you are up only 13 pips - dont lose more than 5 pips again

If you catch a loss - just stop all together - but if you catch a winner or 2 or 3 etc - then you might end up over 20+ pips

BUT

What ever you do - dont let a positive day so far go minus

Try even a tight spread pair like EU / UJ / AU - then 5 pips can be 2 scalps to play with

Looking for slow pairs, Last AU sell trade got only half pips. Now it rising from 7437 Support.
As it already broke the TD so trend should be down. My challenge is to find a spot. I sold from 7442 & expecting a breakout.

Looking for slow pairs, Last AU sell trade got only half pips. Now it rising from 7437 Support.
As it already broke the TD so trend should be down. My challenge is to find a spot. I sold from 7442 & expecting a breakout.

Closed at 5 pips.

Its been focus on the EA today for Sun & Followers

6 43am

In terms of bias atm

We have the EU and EA both in a bull price structure for session atm - ie Pre Opens

GU & GJ - both been scalp sells - both in bear PS for now - ie Pre Opens

-----------------------------------

I have got a nice 1 min set up on the EA to post later to explain more on mid LRs and longer Lrs for Sun

Will probably post it after 9 00 am as this hour still taking some more set ups as well as having a 15 min break

EA

5 00 PM Update

I have focused on the EA today more simply because it started off bullish from last night and Asian session and then we caught the high before 9 00 am and then sold off for approx 5 hrs or so - and then bought again - so its been a perfect pair to follow LRs on

I have since 4 00 pm been scalp selling again

Here's my tick set up and of course in the big picture of the day - under R of 4860/70 it was going to be a sell again

We would have needed to see over 4880 and 4905 to have stayed with more scalp buys

220488d1457456327-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-8316-4pm-tick-sell.png

Another 50 pip scalp - there as been loads today on this pair

Attachments

• EA - 8316 4PM TICK SELL.png
    EA - 8316 4PM TICK SELL.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 675
Holiday Breaks and Time off

Hi FX Intraday traders

I have already mentioned over this last week or so that I will be having a holiday break and some time off in March - and then don't plan to carry on next month blogging on this thread 5 days a week etc.

I still hope to show up at least 2 or 3 days a week and hope in between other members who are on this Journal list - over 60+ atm will also comment with their thoughts , calls - charts and any FX comments

I don't know my plans for April but cannot see me doing more than say 7 trading days out of the 17 trading days and 22 days until the end of this month

When I am out or away - I might pop in - but would not have my home office set up with all my monitors etc - and therefore would not be intraday scalping etc.

Please feel free to leave any questions and then I can answer them either when I am back or when i pop onto the site.

Not about in the morning and will wish all of you good luck - stay focused and remember all the tips and all the clues we look for

Good Trading

Regards

F

anyway here is some cheese during the interlude. stops in profit

Attachments

• GUPF.PNG
    GUPF.PNG
    289.9 KB · Views: 149
  • guswingsell.PNG
    guswingsell.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 133
Morning traders.
Made loss on last EJ buy trade from 124.82. Spike fall then loss on EJ sell trade from 124.79 spike up.
Conclusion its in BTTZ area.

sun will look when ive done breakfast for my herd

Thank you MM, sure..
EJ is actually moved 30+ pips down from those BTTZ area, That BTTZ area was also the last day top. I was expecting a downward movement but still bought at first seeing the HH & obeying the TD. Simple manipulation I guess.

Now missed EU sell trade 980 zone. Enter lated from 964. Let see can it reach 948 or not..I might get stopped out during LO spikes.

Regards
Have a nice day..

Thank you MM, sure..
EJ is actually moved 30+ pips down from those BTTZ area, That BTTZ area was also the last day top. I was expecting a downward movement but still bought at first seeing the HH & obeying the TD. Simple manipulation I guess.

Now missed EU sell trade 980 zone. Enter lated from 964. Let see can it reach 948 or not..I might get stopped out during LO spikes.

Regards
Have a nice day..

what time was your ej trade?

well it is a very interesting setup, seen easily in hindsight of course. not dissimilar to a chart i saw from dbphoenix.

we have pruple range (bttz)
white ovals show repeated tests of resistance.
red oval shows a hint about down
green oval the retest
last white oval another retest of significant structure level., and the last most conservative opportunity for me.

Attachments

• sunej.PNG
    sunej.PNG
    157 KB · Views: 201
It's been messy with EU right now..it moved too higher.
975 is it going to hold ....? Even if it holds, is going to break last low...less chance though.
Cause last correction is higher than all previous corrections.

EU worst pair to trade.
EU last low held more than 30+ minute, I bought at 8:24 at 970. But it tested my patience too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.