EU

Finally made over 0960 now and at 63

Still would not add to last buys though

Back next for 9 00 am TW

See you in a bit

GA & EA after 8 30 am - Scalp buys

GA

We did not stay under 75 - so no sells again

Still scalp bullish atm at 8 11 am - can it make over 0892 and i would look then at a turn up again

GA

8 50 am

It made over 92 and then stayed over 75 on a pullback and was a 8 30 am scalp buy

EA - at the same time - Price structure said buy above 5090 and I got in late at 5101 area

Now approx 20 mins later

GA moved up approx 25 pips and GA - 35 pips

:D(y)

EU

8 53 am

It touched 0965 and then after 8 39 am was a scalp sell

Its slow and not helped by the constant play going on

Above 45 on pullbacks we can look at scalp buys again - but watch high with regards to Time Rules next

I agree - the longest LR was too slow for first clues

It was the red/ yellow / green cross over which was my first clues from after 4 -00 pm yesterday giving me the first clues etc

Then going over 08000

then HL's then by 7 00 pm - the longer LR under price from 0780 area

I then got a lot more clues from trendlines and finally going over 0810+

Hope all that helps MM

Have a good day

Regards

F

yes thats clearer. What is of note to all is that the hints /narrative can build over time. Typicallly, what is the maximum length of time/ lookback to take cues from? i use s/r that may show itself during a time window, plus of course long term support and resistance lines. NOt sure if this question lends itself to an easy answer though!

So far - had a busy 3 hrs this morning from approx 6 00 am

Normally I miss the London Open - ( at least 3 times a week ) but was here today to take advantage of it.

Could easily totally stop now for day - as well over daily target - helped by the GA as well over night

Talking of GA - if we now stay over 0875/ 80 on pullbacks - we are back in a bullish PS and still set for more rises .

Plan to be out next hour - dog walk and a break - then will pop back after 11 00 am etc and do a few hrs over news etc etc

I hope you have had a decent morning - even if you have not done your own target - as long as you are profitable - that's half the battle

yes thats clearer. What is of note to all is that the hints /narrative can build over time. Typicallly, what is the maximum length of time/ lookback to take cues from? i use s/r that may show itself during a time window, plus of course long term support and resistance lines. NOt sure if this question lends itself to an easy answer though!

Correct

No easy answer

Classic this morning on GA

I had it bearish and wanted to sell more under 0860 and 0850

Trouble was we stopped at about 0857 - lasted over 30 mins - then an hr and now back in strong bull land again

Good job I am a scalper as well as trying to swing - otherwise I would have left a swing sell on and walked away

I am pleased it making more sense to you - I do release at time I dont explain myself as well as maybe i could

Its easy in my mind - should be after so many years - and I forget that for other traders - they are not seeing all the clues and things I take for granted and so I maybe am not always helping them

Hopefully you can see it from both sides now - and that will be good

F

I wonder if ej will do a lh at 133.73?

EJ

In terms of PS - i still have it bullish above 133 50 / 55 area

Agree that high gone over 30 mins and so might have LH's - but then 50 / 55 good supports and for me to stay with sells need under there and of course then under 40

GL with it will not be around after 9 30 am for an hr or so

Finally EU around my tp...

Hi Sun

Can you see from this morning how difficult the EU can be compared to so many other pairs

If anything EU was easy as we knew bullish - BUT - it just plays with traders heads and so no helpful for giving you confidence

Anyway hopefully a better morning for you

(y)

Bit of a **** really as i did see this but then ruled it out.

Attachments

• FRI5.PNG
    FRI5.PNG
    353.5 KB · Views: 153
  • FRI6.PNG
    FRI6.PNG
    257.8 KB · Views: 129
EU

1 Min LR Chart with the LiT area marked etc and above 0933 a bull bias etc

This one's for Sun - to see how she is reading it etc

209056d1449817137-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-111215-am.png

EU

Update near to Midday UK time

Pre Opens I looked upon the EU needing price to drop under 0933 to go into a bearish PS

Above 0934/5 - it would always be in a bull price structure for the AM session

We made 0970 - then we had a pullback / scalp sell after 9 21 am in the 9 30 am time window

That only made 0936

SO - what do you do then ?

Ideally scalp buy and wait 30 mins to see if we stay above 0933 and stay bullish

And - we did

Then its was scalp buys again after 10 09 / 21 / 30 / 51 am etc as price was rising and more LR's going back under

Now coming up to near Midday - we have made a new high - but still not over 0980

0980 to 1005 is all R area anyway and now 0955/ 60 is all support area above 0933/35.

Here's my chart as for me it explains it better

209140d1449834692-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-111215-am-2.png

Attachments

• EU - 111215 am 2.png
    EU - 111215 am 2.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 551
1 50 pm

Back later than I thought

EU

In an approx 45 -50 pip range - ie 0933 to 0980

Not keen to scalp it just around 45 to 60 - so will wait and chose better pairs etc

Talking of better pairs GU turniing bullish above 5150 now

GA

2 00 pm

Up over 200 + pips from where we were buying yesterday after 4 30 pm

Been another scalp buy after news and 1 30pm / 39 pm

Needs over 1040 now to stay with buys and price atm at 1020

1 50 pm

Back later than I thought

EU

In an approx 45 -50 pip range - ie 0933 to 0980

Not keen to scalp it just around 45 to 60 - so will wait and chose better pairs etc

Talking of better pairs GU turniing bullish above 5150 now

GU

Just made a new high for day at 5176 and still trying 15 mins after I mentioned to look at bullish moves / buys

GA

2 00 pm

Up over 200 + pips from where we were buying yesterday after 4 30 pm

Been another scalp buy after news and 1 30pm / 39 pm

Needs over 1040 now to stay with buys and price atm at 1020

GA

2 09 pm

So far only made 1034 - but still trying and we need over 1040 really

Locked profits in both GU and GA

Status
Not open for further replies.