A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
as stated yesterday .....I really need to get out more from the usd pairs :p

whats your spread on GA ?

N

GA spread atm around 2.3 pips plus commission - so around 3 pips rarely under 2 5 pip cost - but a big mover

EA spread less normally - all in under 2.5 pips normally

A lot more that EU and EJ - but when moves make an extra 7 or 15 pips in same time - you dont mind

ok gotta scoot sadly

I did pick up some pips from 6am as usd was bear ..........the last hour or so painful as I tried to engineer pips off buying usd ......

heres 3 pairs to consider if usd keeps coming north

BUT.............its slow progress and next big bar could easily dump it ..........this is minefirld stuff and really i would not be trading unless I had to :sneaky:

later
N

Attachments

• usd building.JPG
    usd building.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 81
GA spread atm around 2.3 pips plus commission - so around 3 pips rarely under 2 5 pip cost - but a big mover

EA spread less normally - all in under 2.5 pips normally

A lot more that EU and EJ - but when moves make an extra 7 or 15 pips in same time - you dont mind

any pair involving yen or GBP is the same story .......those guys ROCK...........but you need them to be moving to cover the spread

NZD can be a demon as well..........

later dude (y)

N

About EU is there any chance for it to be around 72/74?

Yes easy - but maybe not in one go etc

Still a lot of play going on with EU atm

We all know its bullish and wants to rise - but market makers want to dump weak bulls and get them off - before a proper rise

Hi Sun

If you have made any profits off the EU or GU in last 10 mins or so

STOP

Pat yourself on the back and say WD

We need to get your confidence back and we will do that

F

Around for 8 00 am and LO this morning - not out until after 9 45 am - I think

EU now at 0956 and GU topped at 57 for now

Just notice the EJ scalp buy from 7 30 am

Missed that one - its moved up 18 pips - so another nice mover and in sync with eu / gu / au

Hi Sun

If you have made any profits off the EU or GU in last 10 mins or so

STOP

Pat yourself on the back and say WD

We need to get your confidence back and we will do that

F

Hi had 15+ profit...then now its 14+ I know its reacting currently on last top...My tp is around 70....Didn't trailed position because..i know it might react...so I can get stopped out...
:?:

Hi had 15+ profit...then now its 14+ I know its reacting currently on last top...My tp is around 70....Didn't trailed position because..i know it might react...so I can get stopped out...
:?:

ok I closed at 10 pips.

I prefer scalping at this time of the morning the EA and EJ and GA rather than say the EU or AU etc - but I don't advise playing with the pairs that move a lot more - until you feel comfortable with scalping and your set up etc.

the GA peaked at 7 14/15 am at 0886 - and its possible to easy get 5 or 7+ pips net off a pullback within 3 to 4 mins as the movements are larger - whereas on EU - you might catch 1 or 2 pips only

GA

7 56 am

Over 40 mins later

Never went back over 0886 and after 30 mins we knew it favoured lower

I added to sell after 7 40 am and so far its been down to 0855 area and just bounced

Pullbacks staying under 75 are sells again

ok I closed at 10 pips.

No problem Sun

Its a profit - and a lot larger pip count than normal for you

Pat yourself on the back

That was a a positive confidence booster on your live account

Even if you dont take another trade for 30 mins or 2 hrs - study it and know you got ir right and see what you can learn from it etc etc

WD

Hi MM

Yes stacked order and the long green / red dotted going underneath etc for a rise and opposite on the bear bias PS drop

From last night - nice rise

Scalp sold GA this morning

209038d1449814631-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-111215-am.png

ok. but the only problem there is that the longer lines did not give bull bias until well after your post and as such in this case was not giving hint for bullish?

ok. but the only problem there is that the longer lines did not give bull bias until well after your post and as such in this case was not giving hint for bullish?

I agree - the longest LR was too slow for first clues

It was the red/ yellow / green cross over which was my first clues from after 4 -00 pm yesterday giving me the first clues etc

Then going over 08000

then HL's then by 7 00 pm - the longer LR under price from 0780 area

I then got a lot more clues from trendlines and finally going over 0810+

Hope all that helps MM

Have a good day

Regards

F

GA

7 56 am

Over 40 mins later

Never went back over 0886 and after 30 mins we knew it favoured lower

I added to sell after 7 40 am and so far its been down to 0855 area and just bounced

Pullbacks staying under 75 are sells again

GA

We did not stay under 75 - so no sells again

Still scalp bullish atm at 8 11 am - can it make over 0892 and i would look then at a turn up again

EU

8 15 am

Just does not want to go over 0960 area for now

Still bullish above 0938 and 42 etc - but would only add to scalp buys above 65 + and more than likely try to buy lower - watching 30 min rule on high for now

GU

8 17 am

Now made another new high - so more bullish than EU atm

Pullbacks staying above 5148/49 are still buys again

EJ & EA have also been scalp buys after LO and with GU & GA been moving up

EU - as tried - but still the worse pair to scalp this morning - its just played with too much

Status
Not open for further replies.