A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to post a lot here on T2win about these sites that offer mirror facilities ...........and caught a lot of flak............my problem was as you state...........they are all performing revved up competition style trading............its there to make fast bucks

if it blows up then reopen as a new trader and start again ..........the followers flock in after days it seems

pump and dump strategies .............and if you don't do it you fall below the leaders and stop getting the kickbacks being generated to you ........

doesn't stop me considering going a little more public one day with my own scalping.......we will see..........it would a tremendous kicker to your adrenalin and focus if you have lots more money riding your calls .........

or not..............some people dont like the responsibility .............and then others just don't care anyway a long as someone is paying their rent

N

Monday 12th December 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Big week before Christmas - especially on Wednesday with the US Interest rates decision again.

Main red news at 11 00 am on Euro

Mainly about after 9 00 am this morning and then a few hrs this afternoon

All FX contributions welcome - charts - calls - questions etc

Around now for only another 30 mins - normal stuff so far - scalping the Euro crosses and the GU pairs.

Make sure you have your LiTs areas for bias on the main pairs you plan to intraday trade

Have a good day and week

Regards

F

EA

6 58am

Its been a clear sell for me under 5250 and after 6 09am

Slow at start but now in last 6 mins dropped over another 20 pips with the first main supports around the 5200 area

Bounces would really need back over 36 / 38 area to turn the pair and for any low to hold at least 30 mins

Morning ,,
My day start badly today...with EU. 1st trade was sell...couldn't closed at +3 & loss -5.
2nd trade buy loss -5. Now currently sell trade seems failure too...

EU

7 14am

In a 30 -35 pip range

Under 0950 - bear bias and would be more scalp sells etc

Above 0982 and 90 - bull bias and then we would be going back into a bull price price structure again and I would be favouring more scalp buys

Whilst we stay in the 0960 and low 70's we are just awaiting for the London Open and a larger move starting.

Under 68 I have scalp sold - but need now under 54 and 50 to stay with any sell

Above 70 and 75 favours scalp buys again

Morning ,,
My day start badly today...with EU. 1st trade was sell...couldn't closed at +3 & loss -5.

Morning Sun

Here's a tip for you

From your present record - stay away from the EU first thing or prior to at least 7 30 am or LO - UK time

It's the pair most difficult to trade due to all the manipulation etc and as soon as you have 2 bad scalps - just forget it until we get proper moves.

I suggest you stop for just 15 mins and regain your composure - and then maybe look at the AU or UJ or even EJ / EA .

I know if you were on demo - you would be OK - but I can see now live - your emotions etc are making you negative and the EU pair is not helping etc

Unfortunately - I am off out in 20 mins but back around 9 00 am for a bit

Try and get your charts time lined up to UK time settings as well

Regards

F

Morning ,,

From plus 3 to minus 5 is a big change

Is this a broker problem or internet ??

Morning Sun

Here's a tip for you

From your present record - stay away from the EU first thing or prior to at least 7 30 am or LO - UK time

It's the pair most difficult to trade due to all the manipulation etc and as soon as you have 2 bad scalps - just forget it until we get proper moves.

I suggest you stop for just 15 mins and regain your composure - and then maybe look at the AU or UJ or even EJ / EA .

I know if you were on demo - you would be OK - but I can see now live - your emotions etc are making you negative and the EU pair is not helping etc

Unfortunately - I am off out in 20 mins but back around 9 00 am for a bit

Try and get your charts time lined up to UK time settings as well

Regards

F

Thank you for the suggestion....Really EU is off the list currently.
I made my last sell trade profit of 6 pips. I was expecting 54. But anyway...didn't push much. I will look on those pairs...

Regards

Was out for few minutes...:rolleyes:
learned my lesson...mind the desk always...;)

Yes if still in a scalp - unless stop in profit - you always need to "babysit" the trade initially - once you a stop in a profit not then so critical

See you a bit later - getting ready for my domestic duties next

F

Last edited:

Attachments

• sloooooooooow openings.JPG
    sloooooooooow openings.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 145
  • ea sells.JPG
    ea sells.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 80
ok been slow this morning .........here comes a sell usd scalp

N

Attachments

• 5mins.JPG
    5mins.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 71
  • scalp coming.JPG
    scalp coming.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 81
said so ........;)

bloody hard work today ............had to really wait to find the movers there...............AU a few pips CAD a sniff.........

jesus...

N:whistle:sleeping:

Attachments

• hard bloody work.JPG
    hard bloody work.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 133
ok as I start to pull the plugs

the GBP has gone bear ...........fast mover.sell

AUD and CAD are the buys (why I took them in last posts)
Yen the sell ....but gbp coming now

usd like a bloody trombone.......

good trading
N

ok been slow this morning .........here comes a sell usd scalp

N

usd positioning into extended sells now ............(y)

but i'll only believe it when that lower S gets breached / confirmed breached

cheers guys - have a good day

N

Attachments

• usd positioning.JPG
    usd positioning.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 142
Is bank of Japan is trading around 121.30 zone...& Killing traders.....its seems soo..

EA - 2 Hours of Sells

Forexmospherian;2670988[B said:
]EA

6 58am

Its been a clear sell for me under 5250 and after 6 09am

[/B]Slow at start but now in last 6 mins dropped over another 20 pips with the first main supports around the 5200 area

Bounces would really need back over 36 / 38 area to turn the pair and for any low to hold at least 30 mins

EA

8 53 am

Two hrs later - price now down at 5158 - approx 77 pips lower than were I sold

Only got 26 pips of scalp pips - the rest on 30% partial stakes

Bounces staying under 5194 are still sells again

209426d1450083492-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-141215-am.png

Attachments

• EA 141215 am.png
    EA 141215 am.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 580
Is bank of Japan is trading around 121.30 zone...& Killing traders.....its seems soo..

Hi Sun

Back now for only 20 mins

I will say for me - its the EA that's made me my money - then GA - both nice movers this morning

I think its important you scan 4 or 6 pairs on your list and cherry pick the best pair with regards to set up and movements etc

The EU as been bearish - but its just not moved that nicely - whereas the EJ as been a great scalp sell from 8 30 am and dropped over 25 pips

On the GA and EA this morning in last 2 hrs there as been 180 pips of fall - this is why please look wider a field then AU and UJ if they are not nice or moving well

(y)

Hi Sun

Back now for only 20 mins

I will say for me - its the EA that's made me my money - then GA - both nice movers this morning

I think its important you scan 4 or 6 pairs on your list and cherry pick the best pair with regards to set up and movements etc

The EU as been bearish - but its just not moved that nicely - whereas the EJ as been a great scalp sell from 8 30 am and dropped over 25 pips

On the GA and EA this morning in last 2 hrs there as been 180 pips of fall - this is why please look wider a field then AU and UJ if they are not nice or moving well

(y)

I made lots of losses with UJ near to the BTTZ zone...Currently sell trade closed with 13 pips...but in daily pl still -16 pips loss left..to recover...

Status
Not open for further replies.