A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi good morning,
Started little late...so missed the trendline entry.
This is my chart.... EURUSDM1.png

One thing from last top its currently 30 mins over...does it means..it favours the bear...?

EU & EJ

the EJ was the better scalp sell - it actually started before 7 00 am at 6 51 am area

Notice on EU - high as held over 30 mins - suggesting we need over another 20+ mins before we could look at another try over present high - so moves are delayed on this pair atm

playing usd scalp buys at moment

Asian session saw ........

weak yen .....gbp following way back
swissie , USd and NZD the buys

quite a lot of retracement into London.............we just need the G8 now to hopefully start bouncing back .......

N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 84
Hi good morning,
Started little late...so missed the trendline entry.
This is my chart....View attachment 209062

One thing from last top its currently 30 mins over...does it means..it favours the bear...?

Yes - up to after 50 - 60 mins - as high held over 30 mins

The PS is very bull though - so want to buy lower if possible

I expect price rises on the EU - but that would all change if we breached supports and went under 0925 and 0920 etc

GL and stay calm and take you time studying and thinking about time and entries and LR's etc

Regards

F

this is 3rd wave of usd buys coming since 6am ............gbp due a hit

5145-48 the range to sell it

N

I prefer scalping at this time of the morning the EA and EJ and GA rather than say the EU or AU etc - but I don't advise playing with the pairs that move a lot more - until you feel comfortable with scalping and your set up etc.

the GA peaked at 7 14/15 am at 0886 - and its possible to easy get 5 or 7+ pips net off a pullback within 3 to 4 mins as the movements are larger - whereas on EU - you might catch 1 or 2 pips only

usd is one SOB pain in the butt..............I cant wait as need to be on calls from 7.30ish

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• usd pain in butt.JPG
    usd pain in butt.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 67
OK down to say 34 to 37 area - but have it bullish above 5135 ish for now

GL N and have a good day

i'm in but its not the most high % signal in the world for me .....normally I wait for much clearer patters from USD .............but only 10 mins left

do not try this at home :eek:

N

Attachments

• in.JPG
    in.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
au sells looking promising as well

Attachments

• au.JPG
    au.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 96
7 25am

EU

scalp sell at 7 00 am was OK - but from 7 05 am to now - over 15 mins - its the worse pair to trade - and not been going anywhere etc

So may better pairs to scalp last 30 mins - check out EJ even

heres what i'm trying to work ...........

Attachments

• gu working it.JPG
    gu working it.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 143
i'm in but its not the most high % signal in the world for me .....normally I wait for much clearer patters from USD .............but only 10 mins left

do not try this at home :eek:

N

I have first test on GU for a turn at 38 / 40 area - if it breaches under there maybe 35 ish

GL

10 mins has yielded about 5 pips ......................sloooooooooooooow

GA

7 00 am was a scalp buy again from 0860 / 62 area

Lovely rise so far 24 pips in 11 mins -

EA scalp buy from 7 00 am just moved up 20 pips from its low - an easy 14 -17 pips available - but this morning have been scalping GA instead for now - just trying to get more used to its movements etc

already taken 5 on this ..........usd struggling again ..........zzzzzzz

EA scalp buy from 7 00 am just moved up 20 pips from its low - an easy 14 -17 pips available - but this morning have been scalping GA instead for now - just trying to get more used to its movements etc

as stated yesterday .....I really need to get out more from the usd pairs :p

whats your spread on GA ?

N

EU

7 30 am update

Ideal market wants to drop bulls before it rises - but can't atm

If we stay above 37 we will rise from here - but get the feeling its playing tricks and so cannot trust it atm - more play might make it difficult until we see a clear move etc

Status
Not open for further replies.