A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check out GA / GU / GJ - they are all scalpable

GA cross over was actually 9 28 am for sell and GJ and GU after 9 31/ 32 am

Here's me thinking FXPro working well this morning - not one freeze in over 3 hrs

GL

GA as dropped 27 pips after news so far - GU approx 14 pips - GJ 16 pips - all gross with cost on averag 2 to 2 .7 pips

Off out in 10 mins now

Will be back later on before Midday

Regards

F

this is all i get, no smbols live. may try reinstall.

Attachments

• fx.PNG
    fx.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 95
EU - update after Midday

EU

First chart I posted this morning after failure of 1030-34 scalp LiTs area

Sells after both 7 07 am and after 8 09 am - although I was not here at desk to take 8 09 am sell

204510d1446541261-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-31115-am.png

Latest chart at approx Midday

204540d1446552832-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-31115-pm.png

Now under LiTs area and testing next supports from 0950 to 0970

Attachments

• EU - 31115 pm.png
    EU - 31115 pm.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 594
GU - similar set up to EU today - Both fell after Opens

GU

1 min LR chart

Spot the similarity with the EU

Dollar strength came in after Opens

GA and GJ different set ups to GU though

204542d1446553147-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-31115-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 31115 pm.png
    GU - 31115 pm.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 583
EJ - Morning update from after Opens based off LiTs

6 45 am

LiTs areas for PS bias for morning session

EJ - 133 20 - 132 88

Normal rules again - above both LiTs favours scalp buys below both LiTs prices favour scalp sell

8 33 am and 8 41 am fit the bill

Since then EJ only dropped approx 30 pips - a slow morning but loads of nice 2 way scalps for 10 to 15 pips either way over last 3 hrs

So 90 + pips is still on for this pair with 6 to 8 scalps

No i have not got 90 pips off it - been out twice in last 4 hrs - so only had 2 scalps on it - both sells

Chart show bias off well

204544d1446553815-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-31115-pm.png

Attachments

• EJ - 31115 pm.png
    EJ - 31115 pm.png
    74 KB · Views: 589
1 23 pm

No Lunch time red news

i am off out in 20 mins and maybe will not be back until after 5 pm

I reckon I have chosen a good time - FX markets seem slow - no main red news this afternoon - so all I would have done normally would have been scalping from after 2 00 pm to say 4 30 pm - using TW's and LR crosses on my normal pairs

Direction wise - would not like to say for US early session

Certainly we had some dollar strength in after Opens this morning - whether we get more after 2 and 2 30 pm - too early to say.

A lot of ranging going on with interim S & R's the next barriers to either larger moves or back into the range.

That is the beauty of scalping for 3 to 7 pips - you can basically do it in any session and the main trend / direction etc is hardly needed .

GL and see you later on - if the markets are slow - might be some opportunities from after London close to 7 or 8 pm - so might even look after then

Stay focused - remember time rules in BTTZ tease areas etc

F

hey all

not a bad day I see...........usd really picked up momentum into the us session........it actually has loaded some 70 pips from London low to earlier on..........that's prett good for the boring Greenback

Europeans were nice sells during the london later session.......then as usd picked up the pace the euro , NZD, even the yen offered nice sells into the bull greenback

nice sessions (y)

N

Attachments

• usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 83
  • the trading day.JPG
    the trading day.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 82
LR on Index

LR setting test on index market.
Had a spare hour last night, with runners left on.
See if I can spare another hour this week.
No comm only spread on index.

Attachments

• LR.PNG
    LR.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 103
LR setting test on index market.
Had a spare hour last night, with runners left on.
See if I can spare another hour this week.
No comm only spread on index.

Hi Oscar

Interesting exercise.

I have only ever traded from day 1 over 13 yrs+ ago FX and have wondered over the last few years how the LR's and time windows would work on other instruments etc.

Never tried it - although had thought it might be different with indices depending more on other factors ( ie more volume based ) than the FX markets.

GL with your tests - I certainly rate Linear Regression indicators a lot higher than just any moving averages - as they have different qualities - that certainly works for me in the FX markets

Regards

F

Wednesday 4th November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Mid week and another different day for me - as will focus more this morning on a few other pairs and hopefully assist some of the students / followers of the method with trade entries and timimg.

Missed a lot yesterday afternoon - as out in Nottingham - today here most of morning and around for both Opens

We had Aussie Dollar red news over night again - and this morning Draghi speaking on the Euro at 8 00 am and more red news on Pound at 9 30am

Will get the LiTs areas out for first thing and for the AM session

As normal all input welcome - ie charts - calls - other FX pairs - questions etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

First scalp buy of morning on EA after 6 09 am at 5183 - based on level - cross over / time

Will still scalp this pair through out most of day - but also focus on EU / AU / GU / UJ etc for students of the method etc

First scalp buy of morning on EA after 6 09 am at 5183 - based on level - cross over / time

Will still scalp this pair through out most of day - but also focus on EU / AU / GU / UJ etc for students of the method etc

I had this too.

If you got up earlier you would have had the preceding fall at 05.39 too, that was worth more ))

Good morning F

LiTs Area for Wednesday Am session

6 42 am

LiTs Areas

EU - 0933 - 0973

GU - 5407 - 5435

UJ - 120 93 - 121 30

UChf - 9905 - 9917

Ucad - 3034 - 3073

AU - 7168 - 7193

EA - 5220 - 5276

EJ - 132 65 - 132 85

EU

6 48 am

Supports for now at 0930 to 40 and R's above at 0970 to 0985 ish

We do have red news speech at 8 00 am onwards this morning - so that might have an effect - normally negative when Draghi speaks

0957 - 63 could be a scalp LiTs area - between the 2 interim barriers for now - but present range is less than 12 pips - so have not bothered scalping it for now - but will be later on to assist with students of the method and trying to get their entries improved etc

6 52 am

For now we have the GU and AU in bullish Price structure - and scalp buys earlier on from 5 52 am and 6 00 am - but was not set up for then

GU red news also later on at 9 30 am - not covering other pound crosses yet - but GU is one worth scalping this morning

Above 5420 for me favours more bull moves - but we do need over 5445/ 50 to the add more buys

Status
Not open for further replies.