A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you would expect with a Draghi EU speech - price as dropped again on EU from 8 00 am by about 7 pips - so nothing atm

I think we had a pre news move anyway over previous hour

OK

What we need to now work out on the Euro crosses is time and 8 00 am price levels

Bounce should stay under 8 00 am prices on each pair and we should get more lows under 33 mins from present lows

If not - then we know a turn is on

Keep an eye on UChf as well

This pairs is oppositely correlated to the EU and is bullish and made another new daily high

when both EU and UChf levels hold for over 30+ mins - we know then a change is taking place

OK

What we need to now work out on the Euro crosses is time and 8 00 am price levels

Bounce should stay under 8 00 am prices on each pair and we should get more lows under 33 mins from present lows

If not - then we know a turn is on

F you just make this too easy for students.
So well put together and now we have all seen you make so many live calls it is absurd how profitable you are.
I for one count myself lucky the day I stumbled upon this thread instead of just another one of the usual stuff that is shown never to work for long periods.
Thanks F.

F you just make this too easy for students.
So well put together and now we have all seen you make so many live calls it is absurd how profitable you are.
I for one count myself lucky the day I stumbled upon this thread instead of just another one of the usual stuff that is shown never to work for long periods.
Thanks F.

Thanks

Some days - it is too easy

Other days - it can frustrate you so much - but that's were experience and disciplines etc keep you in tact

Status
Not open for further replies.