A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this too.

If you got up earlier you would have had the preceding fall at 05.39 too, that was worth more ))

Good morning F

Morning Nick

Lol - I do need to get up earlier - that sell you mention was nice - I could have finished for day by 7 or 7 30 am lol

You have a good day and watch out for the 2 news red releases after 8 00 and 9 30 am

i do have EA bearish under about 5240 - but now supports from 5150 to 5170/80

GL and carry on milking the EA ;)

Regards

F

Been quiet today and mostly watching but had 4 EA trades and 50+ pips.

I think you need to revisit that target as it seems low and I know you can show the detractors how possible it is to just keeping collecting those pips way past 50.
I had 80+ in my short session yesterday all pre lunch UK time.

Been quiet today and mostly watching but had 4 EA trades and 50+ pips.

I think you need to revisit that target as it seems low and I know you can show the detractors how possible it is to just keeping collecting those pips way past 50.
I had 80+ in my short session yesterday all pre lunch UK time.

WD - Nick

You know some days its easy for the 100 to 200 + pip counts ( especially with partial stakes ) but then other days - last year over 40 + days - I struggle to make 40 -60 pips.

I will say I was not scalping the EA so much - so that is bound to help more - and like yesterday was only around for about 4 hrs - so I got over my 50+ pips - but missed out a lot by not being around.

Hopefully you have not suffered a 5 or 7 consecutive scalp loss period - but even at my stage after 20k + of scalps - they still can happen - and then that mucks your mojo up for the day ;-(

Still - the 20 -35 consecutive scalp wins - do then bring a small smile to your face :D

After 6 51 am and 7 00 am EO we have seen the falls starting on many pairs

Hope some of the followers got them - easy ones being EU

This is the dilemma - Euro crosses - ie EU / EA / EJ - all great fallers over last 15 -20 minutes

If you have your screen set up to be able to catch scalps in sync - then its great

Unfortunately for me - no did not catch them all - but caught EA and EU OK after 7 00 am

If you had 40 days at 40-60 and the rest better I would say the average must be nearer to 80.
Of course depends on hours and I believe pairs too.
I am pretty sure you can bag the 50 on EA alone, day in day out.

This thread has made me very pleased I am an open person who is willing to try something new and not just have a closed mind to everything that does not conform to the way I have been encouraged to believe the markets work.

In the markets and in all walks of live conformity and a rigid outlook are not things that will help you get on. You need to be open and question and try new things.

As they say it is not how many times you fall it is how many you get right back up that counts. Detractors and other negative people only give us a chance to shine brighter.

EU

7 14 AM

A new low so far at 0932

0930 - 40 is all support area then more around 0920 and 0900 -05

Bounces staying under 0949 are still sells again for now

Noticed that was not just dollar strength - as AU and GU were not dropping as much as euro crosses - that was weak Euro prior to Mr Draghi at 8 00 am

If you had 40 days at 40-60 and the rest better I would say the average must be nearer to 80.
Of course depends on hours and I believe pairs too.
I am pretty sure you can bag the 50 on EA alone, day in day out.

This thread has made me very pleased I am an open person who is willing to try something new and not just have a closed mind to everything that does not conform to the way I have been encouraged to believe the markets work.

In the markets and in all walks of live conformity and a rigid outlook are not things that will help you get on. You need to be open and question and try new things.

As they say it is not how many times you fall it is how many you get right back up that counts. Detractors and other negative people only give us a chance to shine brighter.

So True in life

Surround yourself with positive people - not dreamers -- but doers - we will all have good and bad days and all make mistakes - but that's were you learn more - and bounce back up etc etc

When I was in business always liked a couple of negative guys in my team - as they bought out the best in the rest - but I always knew - could never really change them - their glass was always half empty - even after annual bonuses ;)

Last edited:
7 26 am

The EJ and EA are already bearish and under their LiTs areas this morning - so we expected to catch larger scalp sells than buys

EU though - really needs under 0930 and 25 to say out of its LiTs

EA

7 32 am

Now testing its supports area again from 5150 to 70 area

We need under 43 and 37 to add more to sell - and above 45 / 50 should bounce anyway

7 37 am

Sell cut offs

On EU about 0938 - EA about 5182 - EJ -52

Under those price - any bounces still sells again atm

Remember this morning at 8 00 am - London Open - we also have a Draghi EU red speech

So not a normal Open - maybe be careful first 5 mins or so

If you are able to check other EU crosses - you can see they are out of sync atm

EU and EJ tying bounces ( scalp buy opps ) but EA - not so far

Need to ask - which pairs would you like me to cover on scalping next

Dont mind any 2 pairs

Please let me know

Cheers

6 52 am

For now we have the GU and AU in bullish Price structure - and scalp buys earlier on from 5 52 am and 6 00 am - but was not set up for then

GU red news also later on at 9 30 am - not covering other pound crosses yet - but GU is one worth scalping this morning

Above 5420 for me favours more bull moves - but we do need over 5445/ 50 to the add more buys

GU and AU

Comment from an hour ago

GU was naughty - did drop under 5420 down to 5412 - but after 7 30 am and 5414/5 we did get a clear scalp buy signal

Now we do need to stay above 5420 on pullbacks to look at more buys next hour

EU

Low so far 0926 and a bounce being tried

we need over 38 to take it seriously to then look at a change

EU

8 00 am and Draghi

So far 0926 still holding

we need to keep an eye on time rules

Under 0960 and 50 we are in bearish PS for session

But now above 0920 and 30 - we have supports

Status
Not open for further replies.