A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• usd.JPG
    usd.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 140
au buys looking good ........ive been stalking since 6am (y)...........usd and yen selling off ..euro and gbp falling .........swissie the other buy at moment

N

Attachments

• au buys.JPG
    au buys.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 156
EA

7 03 am

From after 6 09 / 10 am - its been a sell really all the last hr - with just a pullback in between with a LH - making a 123 or ABC pattern

The drop as been basically 40 pips - caught most off partials and exited main part of stake after first scalp sell

Morning N

Busy early morning for you then

EA and GA been my favs this morning - also with more Pound news this morning will keep an eye on all pound crosses next 2 hrs

7 30 am

EU

still cannot make above 1030 area

Notice whilst the EU was trying up earlier on the UChf ( swissy ) dropped over 25 pips from 6 00 am time - quite a move for that pair

Its retracing now - but have clearly UChf bear bias and EU clearly bull bias still for now

Whether that changes after 8 00 am and London Open - to early to say ?

7 39/ 40 am was last scalp buy on the EU - but as we have said need over 1030 and 34 to then stay with buys longer

Out next so will miss the LO - back a bit later

8 37 am

Back now for a bit

Dollar strength came in after LO at 8 00 am

EU could not do over 1030 and 34 and now as dropped 25 pips - similar with GU and EA / GA falling

That all made sense to me on EU this morning - and will explain it later for Sun and the other method followers - based on LR's and levels etc

EU - Pre Opens and after to now

EU

6 54 am

Yesterday I had 1030 to 1034 as my scalp LiTs area = ie above both prices favoured scalp buys

Below both prices favoured scalp sells

Price currently making 27 /8 - can it make over 30 and 34 for more scalp buys ??

EU

9 00am

Made the comment above approx 2 hrs ago - is that enough in advance of the move for the alternative Fans

EU had bull bias off LiTs - but as said pre Opens unless we get over 1030 and 34 - scalp LiTs area from yesterday - it would be no more scalp buys for now

We topped so far at 7 07 am at 1031 ish

From after 8 09 am it was just sells - in fact a sell after 7 09 am - but not clean as awaiting the LO

For the followers now using 9 Lrs this chart below explains how the bias changed after the Opens

From having over 6 and even 9 Lrs under price saying a bull structure - we then change after hitting an Interim R barrier at 1030 and then we end up with 4 and then 5 LRs over price and after 8 21 / 30 am - all LRs over price saying a change in bias

On chart we had 6 + hrs of bull bias and then within 90 mins - total change over Opens

204510d1446541261-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-31115-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 31115 am.png
    EU - 31115 am.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 912
9 06 am

Pound Crosses

Second day of red news at 9 30 am on the Pound this morning

Besides GU will focus on the GA and GJ this next 45 mins

GU

9 13 AM

Up to London Open at 8 00 am - the GU was bullish for Am session

It then changed and dropped 30 pips - mainly due to a R area at 5440/45 and because of the dollar strength coming in at 8 00 am

The range is 30 pips approx - really 50 - as above 5400 to 5450

For news - we know if under 5400 and 5390 - scalp sells and above 5445 / 50 + just scalp buy - but ith the range in between - we have enough room for play and spikes - rather than a clean move

Dont know how big the news is - yesterday's news was a great excuse for larger moves - todays might be not the same

GA

9 15 am

With the Aussie Dollar news over night we had like 200 pips spikes on the GA just to throw everybody out of sells##

We have supports 1380 to 1400 and so far they have held over 4 hrs +

Need back over 1580 + to see a bias change - that would be a big move - but then again its a big mover

GJ

9 19 am

Like the GU really - in a range and flattish on bias

Range 50 -60 pips - need above 186 40 to hold on to buys and under 185 90 for selling more

EU

9 20 AM

Must update chart later now price down at 0978 low and a bounce atm

Thats over 50 pip move on EU - thats a big move so early in morning for that pair

fxpro freezing up for me today.

Morning MM

Mines been fine this morning - but will agree i do have quite a bit of freezing when I have all Lrs on 10+ charts - it does not like it

Out at 10 am ish dog walking and short day for me as out this afternoon as well visiting daughter over at Nottingham

Hope to get a few hrs in from 11 00 am to 1 30 pm though

Have a good day MM

Regards

F

Morning MM

Mines been fine this morning - but will agree i do have quite a bit of freezing when I have all Lrs on 10+ charts - it does not like it

Out at 10 am ish dog walking and short day for me as out this afternoon as well visiting daughter over at Nottingham

Hope to get a few hrs in from 11 00 am to 1 30 pm though

Have a good day MM

Regards

F

no its not overload. just wont login or when it does, beeps out again

9 27 am

For Pound news in 3 mins- GU is seeing price fall atm with 5430 -35 like the scalp Lits area

News can change everything though - as we all know

I reckon move factored in already this morning

It was yesterday am but we still got 40 -60+ pip additional moves after release in following 15 mins or so

Oh well - that was a waste of time ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.