US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes maaam :)....you heard it here first. I am an addict...but with your help I will crack it....good bye :)

I'm only jealous. When I'm away in a couple of weeks I won't have internet access. I can feel the shakes starting just at the thought of it :)

Tom - with your path today.

Could we get drops where you have drops and maybe sideways(or weak upwards) where you have the rises?

That wouls 'invert' the chart to a down day would it not??

Yes Tom the info, was bias to the short side ;)

But I'll keep quite today :cheesy: :cheesy:

I'm surprised Leanne has let you near that laptop!!!! :D

Cj

3 key levels could get taken out today Nas 1700, nas100 1241 and SP975. Hope so anyway!
tom what region you in.?

think this is the first time I have gone against the path like this, but in reality the path signalled down, so in reality i didnt...

Helen, I have had my best week in a long time, really really good, jusat goes to show when I dont have to do so much other stuff and can focus on the market...it is bliss

Nice, like main land Spain friend of mine trades from there, hes in La Manga. Was in Estepona last year.. want to move out there in a couple of years..

zcaprd7

i agree, I have used it well today....I posted on it earlier. if we followe the cycle from 12 months ago, today should be flat, so far the pattern works fine....

I think we will see 3 hard down days next week....I wonder if the 29th will have anything to do with that

Hi Tom, I was down in Marbella a few weeks ago, at a hotel called Puente Romano....lovely place. Check it out for next time you go.

Yes, in hindsight I thought he might be staying in one of his villas, LOL, but all the same.....I think he might like the Puenta Romano.

well, that is another one the path nailed....direction was correct, turns hmmmrf,,,,but overall my path got the direction better than my analysis!

Nice one Tom.Good success rate this week.
Still staying in bed all day 29th July though!

OK, confession time, and this wont look nice on my record, but I am sure some of you will have a good laugh...I bought the recent 994.50 in a 10 lot and kind of congratulated myself when I saw it was trading at 997. it is a trading rule that i have on Friday rallies and it never lets me down...i was please to see that I had clocked up 2.5 SP points at $500 a point... I went to close it when I realised that in my intoxicated state had SHORTED it....

I am crying now :((((((

good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.