US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm it happens to us all :cry:

Fair play though... to post it on here :cool:

There must be a trading rule regarding Rioja :cheesy: :eek:

Cj

I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT, I AM A TOSSPOT,

how about we have an evening of "stupid blunders" !

I will start: oh, I went short when I really wanted to go long...

it reminds me of some of the conversations I have with clients:

CI.....,, Sunseeker here:

Yes, I would like to buy to go short:

hmm, do you want to buy or to sell...

I want to sell it going up..... :)

boy, ah, you made me laugh....thx David,

I remember how I once closed a long position in my early days...it was a scalp for about 10-15 points....2 minutes later Alan Greenspan cut rates unexpectedly and the Dow rallied 300 points in 10 minutes

:))) ah, such fun

SERIOUS:

the Dow is goiing to 9878 before we go down, as per square root analysis....

by the 8th of August

Tom,

No consolation.... Ive done it too ....... but just think....

You have tommorrow morning to look forward to when you wake up sober!!! Thats when it hurts!!!!

:eek:

Look on it as Gods Punishment!!!!!

Sat in the sun all week.....

By a pool.............

Drinking alcohol.......

and ya still making 4 figures a day!!!!!

its all about ying and yang!!!

Good and 'would have been better day' day for me. Managed to take 95 Dow points by the turnaround at 9092, where I went long. Closed it out for 30 points and walked away. Just come back and seen that the 30 could have been nearly 200 !!!!

Well if it's confession time, I've had a bad day too. I rode the trend up perfectly in two trades exiting at 997.25, but got whiplashed repeatedly earlier in the day because I was just being silly.

I ended the day in profit ... however, when I take off the commission the sum total of my day in front of the monitor is -$3.80.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• 25.7.gif
    25.7.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 391
ahh, bigbusiness, I wish you had gone to the pub today instead!!!!

Skimble, I recognise that...it seems the only one who really creamed it today was CJ....

He prooly spoke to his 5th dimension shadowmaster and promised his soul for the accurate path :)

Ohm, Ohm Buvashi dah he he

Status
Not open for further replies.