The Hidden Secret Agenda

...They know the Catholic church is not the true Church founded by Jesus Christ...

Ummm, maybe I missed something somewhere, but I don't recall Jesus founding a church. Churches were definitely founded in his name later, of course, but not by him.

NT,

“It would make it difficult for the Vatican to explain Genesis 1:27”.

They would blame bad translation/out-of-date scholarship.

DB,

That’s not a royal “we” – he presumes to speak for everyone.

Grant.

NT,

“It would make it difficult for the Vatican to explain Genesis 1:27”.

They would blame bad translation/out-of-date scholarship.

DB,

That’s not a royal “we” – he presumes to speak for everyone.

Grant.

Not exactly...I speak for and on behalf of the select few, the absolute minority.

But as this is a public board, everyone can read and enjoy, and members here can join in, even if some of them are naughty and cheeky...

I don't want any dinner..... I WANT THE RULE BOOK !

Some one remind Zupcon we are all waiting.

When he appears with the rule book, the whole rule book and nothing but the rule book then I will reappear again, unless I am not verrri bizzi.

Are we, (the mob), to take it that if Zupcon does not appear with the rule book, you will not continue with this thread?

(quick lads, and ladesses, find zupcon, and break his computer)

No but you are a wannabe.

I can see everything from a great height but I don't talk about everything I see.

Now look at your left hand.

Look at the third finger of your left hand.

On this finger there is a gold ring.

This ring is in the form of a belt with a horseshoe buckle and 3 perforations away from it.

A belt is a masonic emblem.

Why do you wear a ring with a masonic emblem if you are not a freemason ?

Simple. It is because you like intruiges and you are a wannabe.:rolleyes:

No thank you, I do not wish to be initiated into the third degree to be struck on the forehead in the dark, falling back either into a coffin or a coffin shape design, then open your eyes to be confronted with a human skull and crossed bones. Under this death threat how can any freemason of third degree or higher be trusted, particularly in public office? You're hoodwinked literally and metaphorically, placing yourself in a cult and about the ring on the third finger, "you are wrong" I should also point out to you, that you have spelt intruiges wrong. It should read intrigues meaning a secret or underhand scheme.

Thank you for correcting my spelling Laptop 1. Many thanks.

But I KNOW THIS. That is the difference. I KNOW it because I can see it.

You may be embarrassed and try to deny it but I can see it very clearly as if you were in the room with me, so you just cannot slide away on this and pretend it is not so.

So if I were in your shoes, I should keep quiet about it and not draw attention to it by trying to deny it.

It has a thin horshoe shaped buckle on it and three holes in the strap showing. Definitely.

For those of you who are reading this, it is not a wind up, it is a fact,

You may not like Chomsky's views, but the man is most certainly not a fake as you outrageously claim. Amongst other achievements he contributed a great deal of ground breaking work to linguistics and cognitive psychology.

Your comment is trashy and ignorant.

sorry to butt in

dcraig,
'fraid you don't have a clue about the ways of the world.

Noam Chomsky: Controlled Asset of the New World Order
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/noamchomskygatekepper26sep05.shtml

No thank you, I do not wish to be initiated into the third degree to be struck on the forehead in the dark, falling back either into a coffin or a coffin shape design, then open your eyes to be confronted with a human skull and crossed bones. Under this death threat how can any freemason of third degree or higher be trusted, particularly in public office? You're hoodwinked literally and metaphorically, placing yourself in a cult and about the ring on the third finger, "you are wrong" I should also point out to you, that you have spelt intruiges wrong. It should read intrigues meaning a secret or underhand scheme.

You see how you are doing what I said ? I know everything, all seeing and all knowing I am when I need to. You see how what I said to you earlier is correct ? You see how you are a wannabee about secrets ?

You are confusing the skull and bones society with freemasonry. You confuse one secret with another until you are so muddled you don't even know properly what it is you are talking about or mean to say.

The best thing for you to do from now on is to keep quiet about it before you drop any more CLANGERS.

sorry to butt in

dcraig,
'fraid you don't have a clue about the ways of the world.

Noam Chomsky: Controlled Asset of the New World Order
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/noamchomskygatekepper26sep05.shtml

He means well fibonelli, don't get upset with him. This often happens when people do not have all the facts. Try to be a bit more patient like I am...

By the way WHERE IS ZUPCON ?

WOT WE WANT IS THE RULEBOOK..;)

ZUPCON ! For the goodness sake.....everyone here is waiting...how much longer....how many more cups of tea ?

Wot an impatient bunny you are :LOL: all in good time

Gosh ! There you are at last ! We were worried about you...thought you had fallen down the rabbit hole...when are we going to get the rules ?:LOL:

This is fast becoming like "Through the looking glass" (Lewis Carroll) where there is a lot of discussion and no conclusion is arrived at..... and it is all your fault.....all your fault...:eek:

We are waiting....:rolleyes:

I can't shake this image of you actually jumping up and down repeatedly like a truculent child shouting those words - making me chuckle right now.

GJ

So You like it then ?:eek:

He likes it....HE LIKES IT!!!...HE LIKES IT !!!

You see how you are doing what I said ? I know everything, all seeing and all knowing I am when I need to. You see how what I said to you earlier is correct ? You see how you are a wannabee about secrets ?

You are confusing the skull and bones society with freemasonry. You confuse one secret with another until you are so muddled you don't even know properly what it is you are talking about or mean to say.

The best thing for you to do from now on is to keep quiet about it before you drop any more CLANGERS.

You're WRONG!.Now Mr Socs, you are making you self look silly again. If I was you I stop before I ask you questions that you cannot answer. There is a great deal of secrecy in Freemasonry, the Apprentice like yourself is kept in the shadows regarding the full meanings. He is not offered any further understanding until he has proven himself worthy to receive deeper truths until then Socs.

Is this you in the middle:cheesy:

http://www.masonicteddies.co.uk/

You're WRONG!.Now Mr Socs, you are making you self look silly again. If I was you I stop before I ask you questions that you cannot answer. There is a great deal of secrecy in Freemasonry, the Apprentice like yourself is kept in the shadows regarding the full meanings. He is not offered any further understanding until he has proven himself worthy to receive deeper truths until then Socs.

Dressing up is a favorite pastime for Socco...

Another thing we like to do is to pretend to be workmen and to get kitted up in overalls suitably splattered with paint and so on to have a change of atmosphere and we go off in a group in separate cars to have an egg and chips lunch in a bizzi workman's cafe, where we are able to talk freely and not in guarded whispers and be guaranteed no one understands what we are talking about including sensitive and valuable trading information.

Last edited:
I think it went somthing like this SOCRATES & ZUPCON in the cafe :LOL:

SOCRATES Morning!

ZUPCON Morning.. we are workers:LOL:

SOCRATES Shut up ZUPCON be quiet, will you.:rolleyes:

Waitress: Morning!

SOCRATES Well, what've you got for us today?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

ZUPCON (starting to chant) Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ... spam egg and spam; baked beans

ZUPCON (singing) Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

SOCRATES Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

SOCRATES I don't want ANY spam!?

Waitress: You can have egg bacon spam and sausage?

SOCRATES: THAT'S got spam in it!

ZUPCON Spam spam spam spam

SOCRATES: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghhhhhhhh!

SOCRATES What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up! ZUPCON Bloody Painters and decorators You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

SOCRATES I DON'T LIKE SPAM!

Waitress, DON'T SHOUT AT ME!!

SOCRATES Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam beaked beans and spam!

ZUPCON (singing) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off by the way.

SOCRATES: Well could I have extra egg instead of the baked beans then?

SOCRATES I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing about spam, now women get on with it.

SOCRATES, we will not sit down at this cafe again ZUPCON, next time we eat in the park as tramps

SOCRATES, now ZUPCON you know I know nothing except the fact of my ignoranc, so do tell me about that rule book of yours...ZUPCON The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

:cheesy:

Last edited:

What do you mean I am wrong ? What gives you the fanciful idea that I am connected to freemasonry in any way ? I am not interested in what apprentices are kept in. I am interested in illuminating certain things which are obvious, they are screaming at you as Pod G says, but the collective torpor and turgidity that permeates these boards succeeds in hiding them in a swirling mist of repetitive stupidity and ignorance.

But I am not going to do all the work here on my own for your benefit. You can continue to contribute ignorant and stupid comments if you like because it helps enormously to illustrate what is obvious, screaming as loud as loud can be at everyone who reads this and other threads.

If you cannot understand that......LOL......... I cannot and will not understand it for you.:LOL:

You still don't gettit do you? Oh Dear,,Oh Dear !

Last edited: