The Hidden Secret Agenda

As you have lost all your Credibility from not answering my post #93 I will add this to it.

Rev. 17:18: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Who is this scarlet woman, and this "scarlet beast," as she exists in the world today. Mystery Babylon was to exist on the earth, before the return or Jesus, and the establishment of His Kingdom. The 17th, and 18th chapter of the Book of Revelations, says that Christians, would suffer tribulation, during her existence. That she is responsible for the deaths of Christians, is made rather plain, when John writes in Revelation 17:6 of her;

Thee Red-Babylonian Bankers of Mystery Babylon and their descendants today, have always stirred up persecution against the Christians down through history. These ancient Babylonian Jewish families have always been the hidden and mysterious power, behind the thrones of the earth.Like SOCS symbol under his name the all seeing eye, occultists understand the significance of this emblem...its :devilish: . These people have always been the ones responsible for the blood of all that were slain upon the earth. The Bible says of Mystery Babylon, The Great;"

This is why SOCS writes in Purple/scarlet these were the colours of rulers whether economic or political and he thinks he is one of them ....I can read you SOCS, you want to be someone you can not,even though its Evil, the fact you try to resemble what I have said is sad, But you know no different, you just a guy who is trying to look smart but been found out...Take a leaf out of Warren buffets book, he is a humble man that got more money than you can ever dream of...Maybe you was bullied at school, I feel sorry for you. Ask God to forgive you for what you support.

Further take a note from my signature below.

Twaddle....:LOL: ...you need to get out more. It is unhealthy for you to keep ruminating on these obsessive nonsenses of yours...:LOL:...and contaminating other people at an even lower level of awareness than yours.

Now...let's have the facts, because without the facts this thread cannot be progressed.

The obscured facts are in Zupcon's rulebook.

Let Zupcon finish his tea and post the rules in the rulebook because without them I am not going to progress this on my own.

So it is at the moment...all up to you.

May it please the absolute minority and displease the great majority.

Twaddle....:LOL: ...you need to get out more. It is unhealthy for you to keep ruminating on these obsessive nonsenses of yours...:LOL:...and contaminating other people at an even lower level of awareness than yours.

Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. As you read the Allegory, try to make a mental picture of the cave that I have placed you in. Take a look what I have done with you.

http://www.mlanderson.org/socrates.htm

Barney the Dinosaur, Tinky Winky? Some people have no standards. Nothing can touch Sooty and (especially) Sweep.

Grant.

I think Tinky Winky is the purple one :LOL:

And here I am thinking you are a trader...:rolleyes:

What is all this infantile comment about childrens' programmes on TV ?

We are waiting..

We are waiting for you to post the details of the rule book not Tinky Winky.

it just goes to show to what level you are prepared to sink to fraternise with this adolescent mob. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When are you going to finally grow up, Zupcon ?

Aren't you ashamed to post like this in a financial forum in front of so many viewers....already 3600 views and a potetial 70000 who may pop in to see what this is all about ?

Dear oh dear ! :eek:

Will someone send me a PM when the rule book is finally posted and all this childish nonsense stops, please ?

I am verri bizzi and don't have time to devote to nonsense like this.

Lightning,

If they are the Four Horsemen how do they get their short legs into the stirrups? I think you made that up.

Grant.

What is all this infantile comment about childrens' programmes on TV?

Quite right, there's no place for it here. Save it for an informal thread, perhaps.
Or at least pick the right creature. :cheesy:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108125&postcount=446
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108073&postcount=431
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108076&postcount=433

Sorry couldn't resist. Besides, the Clangers are worthy of attention. And there's a time and place etc.

Why is it no one can stay away from this ? Why are there always 5 invisibles reading what I post here the moment I post it ? Why ?

I say, your eyesight is acute! Have you been nibbling lots of homegrown carrots? ;)

Joking aside, this ex-invisible awaits any denouement with curiosity.

Last edited:
And here I am thinking you are a trader...:rolleyes:

What is all this infantile comment about childrens' programmes on TV ?

We are waiting..

We are waiting for you to post the details of the rule book not Tinky Winky.

it just goes to show to what level you are prepared to sink to fraternise with this adolescent mob. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When are you going to finally grow up, Zupcon ?

Aren't you ashamed to post like this in a financial forum in front of so many viewers....already 3600 views and a potetial 70000 who may pop in to see what this is all about ?

Dear oh dear ! :eek:

To be perfectly honest..... No, I'm not particularly worried what the readers of this thread think, nor the number of views it generates or any other totally irrelevant nonsense :LOL:

Have you ever watched the tellytubbies ? As a vendor you really should, the techniques that they employed to foster brand-recognition in small children where absolutely first class. The program was a classic example of mind control and indoctrination, and it also had a fascinating dark sub plot that I personally found hilarious

I will get around to responding regarding the rule book, but right now it time for tubby bye bye's, eh-oh

Quite right, there's no place for it here. Save it for an informal thread, perhaps.
Or at least pick the right creature.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108125&postcount=446
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108073&postcount=431
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=108076&postcount=433

Sorry couldn't resist. Besides, the Clangers are worthy of attention. And there's a time and place etc.

I say, your eyesight is acute! Have you been nibbling lots of homegrown carrots? ;)

Joking aside, this ex-invisible awaits any denouement with curiosity.

Yes frugi because you have spotted it. Having been a moderator helps.;) But it is already in front of your eyes, blatant...all you have to do is apply human thought to monkey antics and all will become clear.

For the final denouement you have to be patient. But sooner or later, you will have it.

To be perfectly honest..... No, I'm not particularly worried what the readers of this thread think, nor the number of views it generates or any other totally irrelevant nonsense :LOL:

Have you ever watched the tellytubbies ? As a vendor you really should, the techniques that they employed to foster brand-recognition in small children where absolutely first class. The program was a classic example of mind control and indoctrination, and it also had a fascinating dark sub plot that I personally found hilarious

I will get around to responding regarding the rule book, but right now it time for tubby bye bye's, eh-oh

No of course not, to me it is perfectly obvious but to others it is not.

Let us have your version of the rule book and it will become clearer still.:eek:

By the way, I am not a vendor. I am an anti vendor. I am not selling anything.
I am simply telling all of you that what you may want is not obtainable or purchaseable...buyable...:LOL: ...to be bought with money....:LOL: ...this amuses the few and is certain to frustrate the many....apt as you are to know the price of everything and the value of nothing...hahahahaha

Zupcon,

I could never bring myself to watch Tellietubbies – conflicted with my medication.

What was the dark sub-plot? Were they a crypto-Trotskyite cell?

I could never work out why George (a boy’s name) of Rainbow was pink and wore hair curlers in bed: trans-gender propaganda masquerading as normality.

Grant.