The Hidden Secret Agenda

Yes I know you are bizzi...:LOL: ..but I am bizzi 2...but I am making an effort...But I am not going to make this effort on my own, I have told you before....and you are wasting time and making cups of tea and tinky winky...while all the mob are restless because you do not post the rule book.

Now, what exactly is the problem ?...:eek:

what a terrible creature you are at times !, and so impatient to :LOL:

now give me a concise list of your requirements, and I shall attempt to oblige you

your humble servant
zu

I wonder if anyone knows what the SONG AMERICAN PIE is all about?

From here I will only talk in riddles like SOCS he been doing it for over 4444 post, by the way SOCS the chines don't like this number do you know why, but that's another story.

What is this rulebook that everyone seems to be waiting for?
What are these rules for?
Why are people waiting for it?
Why does only zupcon have it?
Why won't he publish it?

What is this rulebook that everyone seems to be waiting for?

They are rules that were written before writing was invented when our ancestors were still living in the trees.

What are these rules for?

They're for every human being, we all apply them and we are all subject to them

Why are people waiting for it?

They're not, we each have a copy of the rules

Why does only zupcon have it?

see above

Why won't he publish it?

Coz it's against the rules

Sorry guys, I've had a skin full tonight and this thread is getting boring

dd

Ummm, maybe I missed something somewhere, but I don't recall Jesus founding a church. Churches were definitely founded in his name later, of course, but not by him.
Hi Rhody
With no intention of becoming embroiled in a religious debate, since I do not see this as the place for that, but assuming that you are in any way interested
Whether you have missed something or not might depend on a lot of things, not withstanding that you have actually read that book, what you define as a church, and how you interpret this passage.

Matthew 16:13-20
When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom
do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath
not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou
art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against
it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind
on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in
heaven.

Hi Rhody
With no intention of becoming embroiled in a religious debate, since I do not see this as the place for that, but assuming that you are in any way interested
Whether you have missed something or not might depend on a lot of things, not withstanding that you have actually read that book, what you define as a church, and how you interpret this passage.

Matthew 16:13-20
When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom
do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath
not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou
art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against
it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind
on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in
heaven.

Let's not go down the dogma route. Unless you fancy a 24,000 mile detour.

Let's not go down the dogma route. Unless you fancy a 24,000 mile detour.

I'm happy to comply with that Rols, though I suspect this thread was on the route to nowhere from the outset, still I will accompany it on it's journey no longer. Have fun.

Yes, Ok then, as all of you seem to think all of this is about sharing and so on, perhaps what is needed is combined effort.

Crap Buddist, Dashing Blade, Grant X, Ducatti, Profitaker, Trendie, etc., put your heads together and see if you can solve the riddle among yourselves and continue to communicate by PM and then come back with the answer as to why Zupcon is reluctant to post the rulebook...:LOL:

While you are twiddling your thumbs there, see if you can work out the annualised return from turning one penny into two hundred pounds in ten days.

That should additionally keep you occupied constructively for a bit.

Some of you complain and whine you are bored with this thread.

No one is holding any of you here at gunpoint or otherwise.

If you do not like it, no one compels you to read it or even to post.

I am sure you can either individually or collectively turn the handle and open the door and leave, and then put out the light when you do so.

Crap Buddist, Dashing Blade, Grant X, Ducatti, Profitaker, Trendie, etc., put your heads together and see if you can solve the riddle among yourselves and continue to communicate by PM and then come back with the answer as to why Zupcon is reluctant to post the rulebook...:LOL:

There is no bleedin riddle, or any need for anyone to communicate by PM !

a) coz i am bizzi
b) cos I am STILL waiting for you to give a concise list of your requirements

which bit dont you understand :LOL:

regards
zu

. . . see if you can work out the annualised return from turning one penny into two hundred pounds in ten days.

Sure you didn't mean "see if you can work out the annualised return from turning two hundred pounds into one penny in ten days" <cough>

There is no bleedin riddle, or any need for anyone to communicate by PM !

a) coz i am bizzi
b) cos I am STILL waiting for you to give a concise list of your requirements

which bit dont you understand :LOL:

regards
zu

The part of the rule book that deals with the rules of CONDUCT.

You posted this to CYOF without anyone asking you. You volunteered the information and repeated it and defended it several times..

Yet...when you are asked...you are bizzi...or Tinky Winky....or having a cup of tea..

It is not me who does not understand izzit ?

It is you who understands very well...now let's see...:LOL:

Becuase without you complying to this request this thread is stuck...:eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Now we are waiting...I am verri patient...but the mob is not...so it is all up to you..:LOL: ...can we now have the section on CONDUCT on which you are an EXPERT....posted without further delay please...

Sure you didn't mean "see if you can work out the annualised return from turning two hundred pounds into one penny in ten days" <cough>

You are going to be put in the corner wearing the dunce hat if you are not careful and watch yourself....:eek:

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier, like you said GJ it's worth logging on for the entertainment value.

Now please Socrates if everything in known in advance do let me know NOW if there's going to be a surprise with the BOE announcement so I can position my cable trade accordingly.... quickly my friend ;)

Long or short?