Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

I do not believe there is any verse in the Quran about not sending girls to school.

Problem is there is no single figure head that leads it and people mix their traditions and cultures as if it is part of the book so to speak. Same goes for all other faiths and races.

It's also very difficult to come across good muslims these days.

I reckon religion is for the individual and how one conducts his affairs with respect to everything external to him.

Shouldn't mix it with governing or ruling over people.

This applies to all faiths. Otherwise religion becomes politics and that is a very big dirty word.

Yes I agree with you there probably is not a verse about female education.
Unfortunately Islam is probably the only religion in mordern times that involves the state with religion.
To quote Khomeni " There is politics without religion"
It appears that only muslims need some 1400 year old book to tell them how to behave , unfortunately they don't seem to realise life has progressed since 600 AD. and the norms of rules of society are different now and we do not need to cut limbs or humilate people in a similiar mode any more.

Who told u that there is no islamic federation take on talban , many take on them and called them ( Khoarej ) cuz they did big mistakes against islam . But not all what they did wrong some right and some wrong , but the mistakes that they did were big and against islam , i am not here to defend talban they dont reflect islam . but i asked u what your proof when u said : "Islam is the last bastion against the progress of man " ?

Ah Yes!
And how many taliban did they manage to get in past 10 years?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I am making a joke out of this because religion is a joke.
Only suitable for uneducated illiterate goat herders!!

Ah Yes!
And how many taliban did they manage to get in past 10 years?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I am making a joke out of this because religion is a joke.
Only suitable for uneducated illiterate goat herders!!

Ok we will c who will laugh at the end :cheesy:

people who think that human kind and the universe came from nothing r really "uneducated illiterate " and they r real joke . Look inside your body how it is complecated and look how it works in mircaleous way , all this came from nothing ! r u kidding me , there is God belive it or not he sent Quran ( for everytime and everywhere and everybody ) . I asked for a proof but u didnt bring , u said : " Islam is the last bastion against the progress of man "

U say it is an 1400 old book , but i say it is from God no matter how old is it
( check the picture )

Attachments

• Numerical Miracles of The Quran .jpg
    Numerical Miracles of The Quran .jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 175
Please be careful, guys. It's very easy to offend when religion is involved.

jon

Ok we will c who will laugh at the end :cheesy:

people who think that human kind and the universe came from nothing r really "uneducated illiterate " and they r real joke . Look inside your body how it is complecated and look how it works in mircaleous way , all this came from nothing ! r u kidding me , there is God belive it or not he sent Quran ( for everytime and everywhere and everybody ) . I asked for a proof but u didnt bring , u said : " Islam is the last bastion against the progress of man "

U say it is an 1400 old book , but i say it is from God no matter how old is it

( check the picture )

I know English is not your first language so do not expect you to comprehend a statement like
"Islam is the last bastion against the progress of man "
So here is some basic proof for you
800 sub-saharian africans leave islam every day because they get educated
1000's of educated Iranians leave Iran because of religion.
At the end of the day religion has not done anything to progress man!
Show me one thing that religion has done for the betterment of man!

I know English is not your first language so do not expect you to comprehend a statement like
"Islam is the last bastion against the progress of man "
So here is some basic proof for you
800 sub-saharian africans leave islam every day because they get educated
1000's of educated Iranians leave Iran because of religion.
At the end of the day religion has not done anything to progress man!
Show me one thing that religion has done for the betterment of man!

This is not a proof , if 1000 leave islam every year , many times this number enter islam every year ... no this is not a proof ...

This is not a proof , if 1000 leave islam every year , many times this number enter islam every year ... no this is not a proof ...

The proof is that 800 a day which is a small number compared to the numbers of muslims multiplying not because of people entering but because of the high birth rate of muslims is proof enough. that that due to education the are learning that religion is something for the uneducated and illiterate.

Anyway My friend we will not ever agree on the issue of religion
I am not a fanatical anti-islamist like some people on this forum I have moslem friends with who I ague the same points.And we will never agree.
We have to simply respect the fact that you are religious and I am not.
Good fortune to you with your trading!

The proof is that 800 a day which is a small number compared to the numbers of muslims multiplying not because of people entering but because of the high birth rate of muslims is proof enough. that that due to education the are learning that religion is something for the uneducated and illiterate.

Anyway My friend we will not ever agree on the issue of religion
I am not a fanatical anti-islamist like some people on this forum I have moslem friends with who I ague the same points.And we will never agree.
We have to simply respect the fact that you are religious and I am not.
Good fortune to you with your trading!

gamma : this is not a proof because much more enter islam every year ... Basic science came from moslem scientests like Ibn Sinaa ..

Good luck in your trading too and the more important in your thoughts about Islam ...

I will PM u about science stuff please accept ...

Fanatically anti religion but Islam has to be the worst right now, religion made by men to legally rape and beat women/children.

"The prophet Muhammed took Aisha to be his wife when she was six, but he had sex with her only when she was nine" !!!

Wait till the West is properly educated on your religion and I promise the poli correct slim lovers will vanish sharply. (y)

YouTube - Islam Exposed - Pedophilia

YouTube - 12-y-old girl in Afghanistan victim of violence by husband

YouTube - Mohammad the paedophile

gamma : this is not a proof because much more enter islam every year ... Basic science came from moslem scientests like Ibn Sinaa ..

Good luck in your trading too and the more important in your thoughts about Islam ...

I will PM u about science stuff please accept ...

There was a time when the Chinese were the most technologically advanced people on the earth.

They thought they were perfect and didn't want to change so they built a wall around themselves

and outside that wall the world moved on without them.

You are behind a wall tar, not a wall made of bricks but a theological wall.

Come out from behind the wall tar, have the courage to accept your mortality and learn to deal with it in realistic way. It's the most difficult thing you will ever do.

That it comes only once is what makes life so sweet.

dd

Fanatically anti religion but Islam has to be the worst right now, religion made by men to legally rape and beat women/children.

"The prophet Muhammed took Aisha to be his wife when she was six, but he had sex with her only when she was nine" !!!

Wait till the West is properly educated on your religion and I promise the poli correct slim lovers will vanish sharply. (y)
:LOL: u r really funny , islam didnt come to allow this marriage , it was done and allowed already b4 islam in thier countries , 9 y old in the desert = 13 y old in the UK she was grown up and teenage when he married her at 9 . It was normal in their time and place it is in their traditions it is not about islam , but forced marriage is forbidden in islam even if the father agrees , the girl should agree and should be asked and should be ready after she get grown up , in the us 9 year is a child so it is forbidden , it depends on the nation and the place . here in jordan some girls get married at 16 but the majority after 18 . U r trader u should be educated , if u hate islam its your problem and i am ok with it but dont bring things not related to islam .
Engagemnt can happen by word from the parents at any time , example : here in jordan sometimes causiens are engaged when they r young but this means nothing , this is only by word but when the marraige time come the girl should be asked , prophet M said this not me .
What is the marriage time ? 1-the girl should be grown up and this depends on the place in yemen 9 year like a 13 y old in uk , 2- it shouldnt be against the traditions of the nation , in the holy book Quran God said ( O amor bel oref ) ( this means take thier traditions in social things ) in everything not only marriage because Quran for every place and every nation so people in the uk is not forced to take traditions from yemen and accept it like the age of marriage this is a social thing . Example : In your country the girl should be 18 at least to say this is a normal marriage , so it is forbidden in islam for an old man in uk to get married to 9 y old ! cuz it is against your traditions , [ against ( al oref ) ]. here in jordan we dont have this marriage , if an old man come to my uncle home to ask him to get married to his 10 y old girl , my uncle will kill him maybe , its against our traditions here , but it wasnt against their traditins in Maka it was normal and it wasnt a forced marriage ( like the second video this is against islam no forced marriage no beating allowed to women in islam ) , Islam took care of women , u know b4 islam some men kill their baby girls because they feel shamed !!! , this b4 islam , Quran came and talked about this crime , b4 islam women dont inharit !!! islam before 1400 years came and gave her the right to inherit ,islam respects women , she is not a commoditie for sex and fun like in the west , in the west the rape rate is very high compared to islamic countries . Even b4 he died proohet mohamad asked us to take care to women he repeat it .

( Sh... i closed cable for 10 pip profit only now it jumped another 70 pip !! )

Anyway please dont bring some stupid mistakes from some moslems here we r 1 billion moslems we r not all good like any other nation , bring for me about Quran and prophet Mohmad its ok for me ...

YouTube - Islam Exposed - Pedophilia

YouTube - 12-y-old girl in Afghanistan victim of violence by husband

YouTube - Mohammad the paedophile

sh***** this is pathetic
and they tell us Islam is a peace loving religion
my foot!

I think you mean reported cases of rape don't you ???

What women in her right mind would make an alegation of rape in a country like Jordan where a woman could be honour killed for it eh ?

Reuters AlertNet - JORDAN: Special report on honour killings

dd

No , reported and unreported . There is a huge diffrence between the west and islamic countries. please dont bring for me crimes from moslems , u know the crime rate in your countries , this changed the topic totally i dont defend someone killed his sister because she was rapped ..

We r talking about terrosim and who to blam , then we talked about islam , in islam this is forbidden to kill because your sister is rapped , no its forbidden to kill even if she had sex but she wasnt rapped , no its forbidden to kill your wife even u saw her with another man in your ved room . Prophet Mohamad said u need 4 witnesses to go to court about a cheating wife , then one of his friends asked him even if i saw her by my eyes , he said even .

I dont defend Jordan or any islamic country , they have problems like any other nation , they r far from Islam anyway ! . I can talk about Islam and Quran but i cant agree with all moslems and i cant defend all moslems .

BTW u want me to go out of the wall , i dont have wall , look at me i am making disscussions in UK forums with people hate islam , i tried b4 everything , that what i am comfortable with . Its your time to go out of your wall look at the human body , look how it works , it is unbelivable and it is so complicated , do u really think there is no God and this happened by accident ! If u want to have fun go have fun but religon is not against fun , it controls u only . Human being without a religon will be like animals .

watching those videos was so sickenining!!!!
I am a hard nut top crack! but i had tears in my eyes for those poor muslim girls
May Jesus or budha or krishna help them!

sad so sad!!
Yes these morons have to come out of the wall and join the mainstream

watching those videos was so sickenining!!!!
I am a hard nut top crack! but i had tears in my eyes for those poor muslim girls
May Jesus or budha or krishna help them!

sad so sad!!
Yes these morons have to come out of the wall and join the mainstream

i feel sad for them too , really this is not fair , they r stupid , how they force a young girl to get married , its a real crime .

you're not the first Muslim to call me an animal

dd

I didnt call u an animal , i am talking in general , if u imagine the humanity without religon they will be like animals , but really i didnt call u an animal , i dont know u .

I must say I'm feeling sorry for Tar here. I don't for one second believe that Tar encourages or condones the acts seen in these videos.

Religion is about interpretation. I think there is a thickness to interpretation ratio

The dumber you are the more extreme your interpretation

The brighter you are the more relaxed you become in your Interpretation.

I could probably go on to you tube and find you some equally off the wall and fanatical stuff that Christians in the United States practice and brain surgeons these American are not. Poor white trash would be an apt description.

To Lump all Muslims in to the fanatical lunatic pot would be like accusing all Catholic Priests of being paedophiles because a few got caught out fiddling little kids.

I think Tar is just trying to defend his religion in the same way a Christian would if you put some David Koresh material up here as a demonstration of how Christians lead their lives.

Anyways, if someone is a twat on here I generally speak my mind and call them a Twat. In this instance I honestly believe tar is only doing what most religious people would do if someone put some dodgy videos online and said this is how members of their religion behave.

Just my $0.02