Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

a terrorist is anyone who apposes US imperialism

My take on this is as follows :-

A terrorist is anyone who supports Bush's US imperialism.

Hopefully Obama will take an opposite direction and put an end to US state sponsored terrorism.

Reactions: tar
actually the more i think about it, the more i am now looking to change the views!

I am begining to love america and like bush - he had the guts to take on these islamic terror, pity he cannot continue for the next 4 years
obama is going to mess it up
islamic terror will increase

U r totally wrong ,if the US continues its stupid policy , this will feed what u called "islamic terror" and then the west will have to face more agressive groups , and they ( USA and its allies who support the US terror) will loose at the end . Good luck :cool:

You have done your good deed for the day no less than bhavin. You guys once in a while like to stoke the fire. I sincerely hope you reap your reward for your actions. :(

Stay tuned folks !

more to come from the mouths of babes :cheesy:

dd

Terrorists show no mercy, consideration or pity for others and so should be treated the same way.

The reasonable and moderate rest of the world would be better off without them imho

Adieu to mad dogs and terrorists

Terrorists show no mercy, consideration or pity for others and so should be treated the same way.

The reasonable and moderate rest of the world would be better off without them imho

Adieu to mad dogs and terrorists

Fully agree Pat.

That's why it will be good to see the back of Bush and his fellow terrorists / gangsters.

My take on this is as follows :-

A terrorist is anyone who supports Bush's US imperialism.

Hopefully Obama will take an opposite direction and put an end to US state sponsored terrorism.

Terrorism is the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians.

Reactions: tar
U r totally wrong ,if the US continues its stupid policy , this will feed what u called "islamic terror" and then the west will have to face more agressive groups , and they ( USA and its allies who support the US terror) will loose at the end . Good luck :cool:

Iraq - was no war on terror, - it was about oil.

Afghanistan - was war on terror, but they targeted a wrong country

The target should have been pakistan! Unless obama take saction, and he is unlikely to do it! - I can see unthinkable happening, cos the Pakis are getting out of control.
The West and India will pay a massive price for inaction
and targeting the wrong country

I wonder how far we are away from WW3. :(:?::cry:

20 years or so - I think so too.

As for a reply to you Forex, we have what's termed proxy wars for what you got in mind. Just as you want someone to attack Pakistan, someone out there wants you to do that for them.

I don't envisage Russia or China going to war as they run joint military exercises.

However, I do envisage a war where India will be set on Pakistan?

Here are two possible scenarios for you to reflect on.

Scneario 1.
India and Pakistan goes to war. Pakistan loses but millions of deaths on both sides.
India has internal civil war and is further partitioned into territorial borders based on religion.

Scenario 2.
Similar to East and West Germany, India and Pakistan unite to become a single country once again. Peace exists through out the land. Asia becomes new hub of the world with open borders between Russia, China and Indistan.

Take a pick?

imho, WWIII will be limited in time and as far away as possible from people who will manage it.

imho, WWIII will be limited in time and as far away as possible from people who will manage it.

nuclear WW111 will be the Armageddon scenario of the Bible and the end of humanity

lets hope the politicians wait a few more years before seting it off - I still got some living to do.

Worryingly the Mutually Assured Destruction threat that stopped the East/West Cold War from going nuclear is probably welcome to the terrorist mindset. Can't wait to get going with the 72 virgins !!

nuclear WW111 will be the Armageddon scenario of the Bible and the end of humanity

lets hope the politicians wait a few more years before seting it off - I still got some living to do.

Worryingly the Mutually Assured Destruction threat that stopped the East/West Cold War from going nuclear is probably welcome to the terrorist mindset. Can't wait to get going with the 72 virgins !!

I hope to be in New Zealand on a small piece of land with a decent bunker and lots of beans. What a way to go... :cheesy:

unlikely no one will start a nuclear war because of MAD. same reason the cold war never kicked off. if you dont know what MAD is its mutually assured destruction. i.e everyone loses..russia launches against the US, US retaliates..end of the world..not in anyones intrest is it

unlikely no one will start a nuclear war because of MAD. same reason the cold war never kicked off. if you dont know what MAD is its mutually assured destruction. i.e everyone loses..russia launches against the US, US retaliates..end of the world..not in anyones intrest is it

Not if you have some of these...

NTI: Issue Brief: Tactical Nuclear Weapons (TNW)

and let's not forget the shield...

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Guide to planned US missile shield

Impregnable...

Bear in mind however this piece of news when China tested blowing up a satellite with a ballistic missile. Star wars fear as China blows up satellite - Asia-Pacific - Independent.ie

So if you think anyone is impregnable to these weapons, think twice. Think three times. Stuff it! Just forget the whole idea.

Last edited:
Fully agree Pat.

That's why it will be good to see the back of Bush and his fellow terrorists / gangsters.

What planet are you on ? It seems that most people commenting on this thread are anti bush and believe that treating terrorists with kid gloves is the way forward.

You honestly believe that negotiating with Bin Laden and walking on Egg shells with terrrorist groups like Hamas is the way forward, I really wouldn't want to live in your world.

You're dealing with people that have the warped view that they kill innocent people in a 9/11 type account you are going to heaven and get to nail 72 virgins, they brainwash their kids, kill themselves leaving their own children without parents in order to further their cause. Please tell me how you negotiate with animals like that ?

Guantanomo Bay it's a shame there is only one.

What planet are you on ? It seems that most people commenting on this thread are anti bush and believe that treating terrorists with kid gloves is the way forward.

You honestly believe that negotiating with Bin Laden and walking on Egg shells with terrrorist groups like Hamas is the way forward, I really wouldn't want to live in your world.

You're dealing with people that have the warped view that they kill innocent people in a 9/11 type account you are going to heaven and get to nail 72 virgins, they brainwash their kids, kill themselves leaving their own children without parents in order to further their cause. Please tell me how you negotiate with animals like that ?

Guantanomo Bay it's a shame there is only one.

Inside Job Mate. :( Check out the evidence.

David Shayler MI5 on 911 - Channel: ConspiracyCentral on LiveVideo.com

Technical Articles

911truth.org ::::: About Us

Most of planet Earth is against Bush's policies not to mention US citizens. The least popullar president of all time. US has anywhere between 20-50 years to try and undo the damage he has done to US foreign and domestic policy.

Don't make out you are the nice guy and we are the enemy? Neo-cons have not just damaged the US but global balance.

Don't make out you are so bleeding patriotic and we are not?

Bin-Laden deserves a .303 right between the eyes along with his masters.

Think for your self and pose the question who has benefited from his work?

Here is a line from Ministery of Defence. MoD News - Milliband: 'War on Terror' a Mistake
BBC NEWS | Politics | Miliband regrets 'war on terror'

PS Did you know Milliband has visited India recently. BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Miliband spends night in village

I think he also upset some people...
India upset with Milliband: says unsolicited advice not needed

On a side note, I'm always surprised with the intensity of feeling on this thread as to why some people have such lust for war. Especially so called friends of US and UK egging us to go and attack Pakistan. The concept of going to war against a whole country for the acts of a few twisted **** brained terrorists.

Think it through.
What will you achieve and where will it end?
What are your objectives?
How will they be achieved?
Can they be achieved?
At what cost?
What resources will you need to achieve your objectives?
Question the pros and cons?
Think it through.

If you are so hell bent on blood you go and fight your own wars. Join the army.

Answer some of the issues to see if you are mentally equipped to consider consequences of your words and actions. :rolleyes:

Inside Job Mate. :( Check out the evidence.

David Shayler MI5 on 911 - Channel: ConspiracyCentral on LiveVideo.com

Technical Articles

911truth.org ::::: About Us

Most of planet Earth is against Bush's policies not to mention US citizens. The least popullar president of all time. US has anywhere between 20-50 years to try and undo the damage he has done to US foreign and domestic policy.

Don't make out you are the nice guy and we are the enemy? Neo-cons have not just damaged the US but global balance.

Don't make out you are so bleeding patriotic and we are not?

Bin-Laden deserves a .303 right between the eyes along with his masters.

Think for your self and pose the question who has benefited from his work?

Here is a line from Ministery of Defence. MoD News - Milliband: 'War on Terror' a Mistake
BBC NEWS | Politics | Miliband regrets 'war on terror'

PS Did you know Milliband has visited India recently. BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Miliband spends night in village

I think he also upset some people...
India upset with Milliband: says unsolicited advice not needed

On a side note, I'm always surprised with the intensity of feeling on this thread as to why some people have such lust for war. Especially so called friends of US and UK egging us to go and attack Pakistan. The concept of going to war against a whole country for the acts of a few twisted **** brained terrorists.

Think it through.
What will you achieve and where will it end?
What are your objectives?
How will they be achieved?
Can they be achieved?
At what cost?
What resources will you need to achieve your objectives?
Question the pros and cons?
Think it through.

If you are so hell bent on blood you go and fight your own wars. Join the army.

Answer some of the issues to see if you are mentally equipped to consider consequences of your words and actions. :rolleyes:

I would like to clear up that at no point ANYWHERE have I ever said that Britain/USA should attack Pakistan. No idea where you got that from. Also I don't remember ever insinuating that you were unpatriotic.

I am stating clearly that you can not negotiate with these type of terrorists, a point I see you have chosen to ignore in your reply.

I also believe that if a country is attacked they have every right to retaliate.

I also believe that terrorists should be harshly treated, because a cup of tea and a wafer with a councilor isn't going to get results.

I also believe that Bush/Blair at the time took the right course of action. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

You pose a whole load of theoretical questions about some farcical war in Pakistan that I've never mentioned. Maybe you should ensure your mentally equipped enough to read someones posts properly before trying to be a smart ass.

PS. has anyone ever told you that not everything you read on the internet is true. David flippin shayler and some rehashed conspiracy theories. Good work buddy.:LOL:

PPS As far as Milliband is concerned I couldn't give a tinkers cuss about his opinion. It appears you do as you took the time to post me the link...gees thanks mate !:)