Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Uncle Bush foresaw there to be one!!!

Foresaw is a million miles from playing a major part in bringing one into existence.

Mind you, if terrorist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah continue to deny the right of Israel to even exist, then Palestine will never exist.

A self defeating strategy if ever there was one.

Maybe Bush and Hamas would have got along just fine....they are both as stupid as each other.

Dunno what that means exactly but I was wasted when I wrote that and only just brought up the courage for a little look. Red wine hangover - the worst!

What did I mean?

I have my own ideas about God but , here I agree with you, organised religions are full of egoistic, selfish people who, like politicians, like to run things.

I remember my father who, when my mother died, took over my blind, diabetic sister, who was not his daughter, and dedicated the rest of his life to her wellbeing.

He didn't go to church, either, but I know where he is, if there is a place to go afterwards.

Just live a good life, that's all you have to do. That's my religion, although I'm not very good at it.

Split

took over my blind, diabetic sister, who was not his daughter, and dedicated the rest of his life to her wellbeing.
Split

That's what I meant in my inebriated state. You will sometimes have the good fortune to meet really wonderful loving people who are just good to their core whom have no affiliation with any religion. Besides other factors that is just one that says to me the Gods' people worship cannot be so loving to condemn these souls to hell. Lol just makes me laugh really.

Anyway I agree whole heartedly, Just live a good life or at least try which I do. :)

Foresaw is a million miles from playing a major part in bringing one into existence.

Mind you, if terrorist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah continue to deny the right of Israel to even exist, then Palestine will never exist.

A self defeating strategy if ever there was one.

Maybe Bush and Hamas would have got along just fine....they are both as stupid as each other.

Technically - a two state solution was the wording used. I think this is what needs to be hammered out.

PLO has recognised Israels right to exist.

Question is does Israel recognise Palestinian rights to exist AND their rights to any lands in that region?

Jerusalem is another hot pot. In my utopian world I would prefer a Swiss type federation between the three big faiths, Jews, Muslims and Christians. Perhaps even an international body that controls and maintains the site. Those lands belong to everyone. Global heritage so to speak.

As for the Golden Dome I think we have technology where the whole building could be moved. Then the Jews can excavate what's below and see if their temple mount is there and if so restore that too.

The buildings - all of them can then stand side by side in a new era of peace and harmony. Let bygones be bygones. Let all people pray to what ever walls, buildings or Gods they want to pray to.

Yeah I know I'm being naive to think it but you know we live in hope!!! (y)

The problem as little as I understand it seems to be that after many centuries the Jews forced their way back into Palestine after WW11 and grabbed other people's land, which they are now sitting on. The Stern gang and others committed many terrorist style murders to get there. If they are pushed out of Palestine by terrorism we will have to wait and see !!
They should offer the displaced people in camps around the Middle East, accomodation on the West Bank , at least in reconcilliation.

My guess is regretably, there will never be peace in the Middle East and they will foolishly fight it out to the bitter end. Two aggressive philosophies meeting head on with no room for such things as forgiveness etc. More fool them

The problem as little as I understand it seems to be that after many centuries the Jews forced their way back into Palestine after WW11 and grabbed other people's land, which they are now sitting on. The Stern gang and others committed many terrorist style murders to get there. If they are pushed out of Palestine by terrorism we will have to wait and see !!
They should offer the displaced people in camps around the Middle East, accomodation on the West Bank , at least in reconcilliation.

My guess is regretably, there will never be peace in the Middle East and they will foolishly fight it out to the bitter end. Two aggressive philosophies meeting head on with no room for such things as forgiveness etc. More fool them

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

The word itself derives from "Peleshet", a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as "Philistine". Philistines was migrant people from the Aegean Sea and the Greek Islands who settled on the southern coast of the land of Canaan. There they established five independent city-states (including Gaza) on a narrow strip of land known as Philistia. The Greeks and Romans called it "Palastina".

The Philistines were not Arabs, they were not Semites. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs. The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Greco-Roman "Palastina" derived from the Peleshet.

In the First Century CE, the Romans crushed the independent kingdom of Judea. After the failed rebellion of Bar Kokhba in the Second Century CE, the Roman Emperor Hadrian determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea. Therefore, he took the name Palastina and imposed it on all the Land of Israel. At the same time, he changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina.

After the Roman conquest of Judea, "Palastina" became a province of the pagan Roman Empire and then of the Christian Byzantine Empire, and very briefly of the Zoroastrian Persian Empire. In 638 CE, an Arab-Muslim Caliph took Palastina away from the Byzantine Empire and made it part of an Arab-Muslim Empire. The Arabs, who had no name of their own for this region, adopted the Greco-Roman name Palastina, that they pronounced "Falastin".

During the First World War, the British took Palestine from the Ottoman Turks. At the end of the war, the Ottoman Empire collapsed and among its subject provinces "Palestine" was assigned to the British, to govern temporarily as a mandate from the League of Nations.

The Balfour Declaration of 1917, confirmed by the League of Nations Mandate, commited the British Government to the principle that "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish National Home, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object. . . . " It was specified both that this area be open to "close Jewish settlement" and that the rights of all inhabitants already in the country be preserved and protected.

During the period of the Mandate, it was the Jewish population that was known as "Palestinians" including those who served in the British Army in World War II.

The current myth is that these Arabs were long established in Palestine, until the Jews came and "displaced" them. The fact is, that recent Arab immigration into Palestine "displaced" the Jews. That the massive increase in Arab population was very recent is attested by the ruling of the United Nations: That any Arab who had lived in Palestine for two years and then left in 1948 qualifies as a "Palestinian refugees".

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

During the First World War, the British took Palestine from the Ottoman Turks. At the end of the war, the Ottoman Empire collapsed and among its subject provinces "Palestine" was assigned to the British, to govern temporarily as a mandate from the League of Nations.

The Balfour Declaration of 1917, confirmed by the League of Nations Mandate, commited the British Government to the principle that "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish National Home, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object. . . . " It was specified both that this area be open to "close Jewish settlement" and that the rights of all inhabitants already in the country be preserved and protected.

Whether Balfour had any right to give large chunks of Palestine to the Jews is a very debatable point. It is a fact that the Jews were offered the Falklands and the highlands of Kenya, but turned the offers down and insisted that they should return to Palestine. One wonders what would have happened had they accepted ??
After being persecuted and abused for 2,500 years you might imagine they would treat the Arabs in their state of Israel and those in the camps a WHOLE LOT better !! But oh no !!

They may wish they had

Reactions: tar
Whether Balfour had any right to give large chunks of Palestine to the Jews is a very debatable point. It is a fact that the Jews were offered the Falklands and the highlands of Kenya, but turned the offers down and insisted that they should return to Palestine. One wonders what would have happened had they accepted ??
After being persecuted and abused for 2,500 years you might imagine they would treat the Arabs in their state of Israel and those in the camps a WHOLE LOT better !! But oh no !!

They may wish they had

Jews had been migrating to Israel since the middle ages, The Jews were already there when the UN was given the land, they had established their own governing bodies to manage their affairs, Palestine had been occupied for foreign empires since the 1500s, and it wasn't at all obvious who had a rightful claim to sovereignty there.

The misconception that WWII ended, the UN took some random piece of desert and awarded it to Jewish people as payback for the Holocaust, then the Jews showed up out of nowhere (or out of a concentration camp or something) to claim their prize. This is grossly inaccurate and not at all correct. Think of it instead as the UN getting a piece of land where simmering political tensions in the growing vacuum of eroding imperial powers created a conflict between relatively recently arrived migrants that had arrived in the preceding decades and indigenous populations. Something akin to the UN trying to divide up North America between white Europeans and Native Americans circa 1785 or something. But even that is overly glib and another bad analogy.

Pat perhaps with such a big opinion on the matter you may like to research a little before throwing out all sorts of accusations?

U r toally wrong , Arab muslims took it at 630 this is near 1400 years ago , b4 100 years jews were minority around 10 % , arab and jews lived togther normally but they get bigger and bigger after belfour and then they took it by UN and by power . Jews is everywhere in iraq yemen . christans 2 we live togther here in jordan normally . my brother is married to a christian woman from uk .
Anyway whatever , we will c what will happen there not me not u will change reallity, it is not simple it is bigger than belfour and hamas and isreal , it will take time and it will not be peacefull for sure and it will be painfull for isreal when it loose!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)

Last edited:
Tar who can claim sovereignty to Israel is beyond me but to say the Jews arrived and stole the land with the UN's help is a lie. They bought the land through pooled Zionist money and homesteading. The Arabs left told to come back when the Jews were dead.

Right after the UN divided up Palestine, war broke out between Israel and a coalition of Arab countries. Israel wins war. For the next 20 years, conflicts break out over the Sinai Peninsula between Israel and Arab countries (namely Egypt), which Israel also "wins". In 1967, tensions rise, Israel and Egypt/Jordan/Syria/Arab coalition go to war again. Israel literally destroys all of the Egyptian Air Force in an hour or something on the first day of the war, then bombs Jordan's Air Force out of existence the next afternoon. What Arab aircraft were left were scrambled to attack Israel but Israel shoots them down. Syria tries to help out, but once they saw what happened to Egypt and Jordan, most of the Syrian army deserted. It was a modern war, so obviously once all your airplanes are gone you're pretty much ****ed. Israel captures the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights. War concludes 4 days later. The Sinai is eventually shipped back to Egypt as part of a peace agreement in 1979; Israel continues to 'occupy' the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights today, although calling them occupied is obviously a loaded term, and lots of people just consider the territories a legitimate part Israel and not "occupied".

So, in sum: win wars = have power.

Anyway this is bigger then you or I could ever hope to debate so I will leave it there.

Tar who can claim sovereignty to Israel is beyond me but to say the Jews arrived and stole the land with the UN's help is a lie. They bought the land through pooled Zionist money and homesteading. The Arabs left told to come back when the Jews were dead.

Right after the UN divided up Palestine, war broke out between Israel and a coalition of Arab countries. Israel wins war. For the next 20 years, conflicts break out over the Sinai Peninsula between Israel and Arab countries (namely Egypt), which Israel also "wins". In 1967, tensions rise, Israel and Egypt/Jordan/Syria/Arab coalition go to war again. Israel literally destroys all of the Egyptian Air Force in an hour or something on the first day of the war, then bombs Jordan's Air Force out of existence the next afternoon. What Arab aircraft were left were scrambled to attack Israel but Israel shoots them down. Syria tries to help out, but once they saw what happened to Egypt and Jordan, most of the Syrian army deserted. It was a modern war, so obviously once all your airplanes are gone you're pretty much ****ed. Israel captures the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights. War concludes 4 days later. The Sinai is eventually shipped back to Egypt as part of a peace agreement in 1979; Israel continues to 'occupy' the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights today, although calling them occupied is obviously a loaded term, and lots of people just consider the territories a legitimate part Israel and not "occupied".

So, in sum: win wars = have power.

Anyway this is bigger then you or I could ever hope to debate so I will leave it there.

"Arab sold then they go" :LOL: funny

My airplanes ! what u r talking about , i dont care about these gov. they r protecting isreal borders , they lost 1967 war in 6 days !! , really weak ,, look now 3 weeks war from 30 % of isreal army ! and they couldnt beat gaza , the conflict is going diffrent time by time . Anyway Isreal have power now but this will not end the conflict for her , isreal will loose at the end for sure , it is not as easy as some people think , it will not be peacefull at all !

Last edited:

When you are completely surrounded by fanatical enemies and your existence is continually threatened, you learn to fight as hard as hell.

Either that or you die.

They may wish they had

I doubt that very much.

Long live Israel.

NEVER in the course of human history has so much trouble been caused by so few for

so long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER in the course of human history has so much trouble been caused by so few for

so long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be talking about that murdering infidel, Yasser Arafat and his crew.

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity.

In 638 CE, an Arab-Muslim Caliph took Palastina away from the Byzantine Empire and made it part of an Arab-Muslim Empire.

TOTALLY agree! - The same has happened in the sub continent. there were no Muslims in India - The antient India included some parts of afganistan, Pakistan and also bangladesh. This 2 nations combined makes the lARGEST Muslim population!!!

It all happened after the Arabs came to india, started slaughtering Hindus and forcibly converting Hindus

so all the present day Pakis were all once Hindus.

Just as recent as 1947, there were 25% Hindus in pakistan, Today there are ONLY 2%
where have the rest gone??? Will any Paki tell me?

yes I agree LONG LIVE ISRAEL