Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

By the how do you recommend a post?

absolutely, TAR sems a very good muslim, and may god bless him, inshallah.
it is these type of Muslims who must take a stand and change the muslim society
only then it will change.

The problem is that there not "few" muslims who create problems, in fact there are many many and many. they have all been brainwashed!

The problem is that there not "few" muslims who create problems, in fact there are many many and many. they have all been brainwashed!

Yes, these are the wackadoo Islamists who dream of an unlimited supply of virgins in paradise.

I also dream of the same thing but I do not commit murderous acts of terror to try and get there.

Yes, these are the wackadoo Islamists who dream of an unlimited supply of virgins in paradise.

I also dream of the same thing but I do not commit murderous acts of terror to try and get there.

Neither do Saudi Sheiks ! They've got oodles of cash and just fill a floor of the Dorchester with brasses and hey presto there's paradise right there.

Only problem they're probably not virgins. But I'd be bloody sure there's about 70 up there.:cheesy:

Religion is imho a great comfort and source of strength and inspiration for many people. It was I think an attempt by people long ago to give purpose and meaning to others in their lives. And because of this their names and views have been handed on through history.
However inevitably people have used religion to further their own ambitions. Some were Kings or Emperors who welded their countries togethor under a religious banner and some were psycopaths who enjoyed killing others and used religion as a means to this end.
Religion seemed to explain everything that did not have an obvious explanation. However Darwin and others caused a major upheaval in the 19th century by proving many religious teachings were wrong.
Ideas and attitudes change and so should philosophies like religion. Now that we have the ability to destroy the Planet we should urgently try and find converging paths that allow everyone a place to live and prosper before it’s too late !!
Communism collapsed in the 80s! American style Capitalism is on the rocks!
What next ?

Neither do Saudi Sheiks ! They've got oodles of cash and just fill a floor of the Dorchester with brasses and hey presto there's paradise right there.

Only problem they're probably not virgins.

Yeah, I heard that Heather Mills used to do that for a living in her younger, two-legged days.

only then it will change

Who are you GOD himself? Who are you to judge people?

You are twisted, messed up, blaspheming psycho imo. Not only are you brain washed you are trying to brain wash others.

You have much dirty laundry to wash... :cheesy:

only then it will change.

Most of us have been brainwashed by those we elect to do the washing. If you don't think that the ministers, bankers and all the institutions have not been brainwashing us for decades, then you are living on another planet.

Now that Gordon is in charge he is brainwashing us for the second time but the water has been changed since when he was Chancellor.

Do not deceive yourself, you believe what you are spun to believe. Some of us wake up sooner, rather than later, but the leaders that they elect will soon , in their turn, start brainwashing us again.

Split

Pound/Yen !!

Heading for 1.20

I believe next revolution will be space-age. We need to find a new planet to destroy.

New Euro/Yuan standard will do the trick for me. :whistling

Religion is about interpretation. I think there is a thickness to interpretation ratio

The dumber you are the more extreme your interpretation

The brighter you are the more relaxed you become in your Interpretation.

I don't agree, Christian/Muslim extremists interpret their holy books just as they were written. The "brighter" ones as you say, pick, choose and modernise to bring their religion up to date with current values and therefore make it easier to believe in. Hard thing "Faith"

Anyway that's it from me before I get called a racist or brainwashed infidel.

Peace :innocent:

However Darwin and others caused a major upheaval in the 19th century by proving many religious teachings were wrong.

Darwin ha , yeah his theory made a rally although he dont have any proof , but then sold off sharply check ( Cohen, Darwin was Wrong ) . Anyway this will take us back to the big bang ( btw the big bang is mentioned in Quran b4 1400 years ! ) but what b4 the big bang ! , and y creatures not improving anymore , i c monkeys still monkeys and humans still humans , for sure my grand father isnt a monkey ;)

Darwin ha , yeah his theory made a rally although he dont have any proof , but then sold off sharply check ( Cohen, Darwin was Wrong ) . Anyway this will take us back to the big bang ( btw the big bang is mentioned in Quran b4 1400 years ! ) but what b4 the big bang ! , and y creatures not improving anymore , i c monkeys still monkeys and humans still humans , for sure my grand father isnt a monkey ;)

Ah yes but do you not see the similarities?

I once argued against Darwins theory but now think otherwise. :eek:

You see one has a brain and chooses not to use it and the other has a brain and uses it to its maximum potential.

Spot the human? :cheesy:

I say this in general applying to all homo sapiens with due respect to make a point.

I only have to look at my wife to know religion is BS. You will never in your years find a kinder more "god like" woman who has no self interest but that for her family. She puts the religious to shame in her every day conduct. You telling me because she does not believe in Jesus, Allah, etc that these loving God's will send her for eternity to hell. F*** bs and if you met my wife would agree. And that is just one minor reason why I could never believe.

Whoa too much wine tonight but that's my view :cheesy:

ps Tar I don't have any problem with you as a human being of a darker shade then I but I just have no time for religion, any of them.

If u want to have fun go have fun but religon is not against fun , it controls u only . Human being without a religon will be like animals .

I think the mistake you make is to judge other people by your own standards.

Not only do I disagree with this I will go further and say religion ( not Islam but religion ) plays upon the beast within us.

These past few weeks we have seen the Israelis and Palestinians intensify their battle over a patch of territory.

Probably, at the very same time, somewhere on the planet two opposing groups of chimpanzees were fighting and killing each other for a chunk of jungle.

To me there are more similarities than differences.

BTW, loved the bit where you said " it controls u only ". I was sorely tempted to use this one against you but I know English is not your first language and I think I understand what you really meant to say there.

Who are you GOD himself? Who are you to judge people?

You are twisted, messed up, blaspheming psycho imo. Not only are you brain washed you are trying to brain wash others.

You have much dirty laundry to wash... :cheesy:

errrm ?

don't want to seem like I'm defending forex999 or anything but....

aren't you being a tad judgmental yourself here Atilla ? :rolleyes:

I don't agree, Christian/Muslim extremists interpret their holy books just as they were written. The "brighter" ones as you say, pick, choose and modernise to bring their religion up to date with current values and therefore make it easier to believe in. Hard thing "Faith"

Anyway that's it from me before I get called a racist or brainwashed infidel.

Peace :innocent:

Hi racist, brainwashed infidel ;)

Muslims believe the Quran to be the absolute word of God therefore cannot be modified.

It is perfect >>> indestructible >>> strong >>> resilient >>> robust >>> established >>> immovable >>> firm >>> fixed >>> rigid >>> inflexible >>> brittle >>> delicate >>> breakable >>> weak >>> fragile >>> flawed.

It is frozen at the time it was written and Muslims today are hostage to it ( it could be argued we all are ).

I suspect that inside the mind of many Muslims there is conflict between trying to live by the teachings of the Quran and at the same time living by the laws of infidel countries in which they live.

Many Muslims probably just avoid thinking about this conflict altogether, others may wrestle with the problem privately in their own thoughts,

however, for the odd one or two this conflict ends with them boarding a packed commuter train carrying a rucksack bomb,

and this is too high a price to pay simply because a small bunch of religious nutters cannot differentiate between reality and a load of medieval, superstitious, nonsense.

tar,

I accept you are probably a good person at heart.

You keep popping up here and saying things like " this is not Islam " or " this is against Islam ".

Well if that be the case then do us all a favour will you ?

don't tell us, go and tell that to some of the innocent brothers from the religion of peace !

dd

Last edited:
I only have to look at my wife to know religion is BS. You will never in your years find a kinder more "god like" woman who has no self interest but that for her family. She puts the religious to shame in her every day conduct. You telling me because she does not believe in Jesus, Allah, etc that these loving God's will send her for eternity to hell. F*** bs and if you met my wife would agree. And that is just one minor reason why I could never believe.

ps Tar I don't have any problem with you as a human being of a darker shade then I but I just have no time for religion, any of them.

You are throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Split

Ah yes but do you not see the similarities?

I once argued against Darwins theory but now think otherwise. :eek:

You see one has a brain and chooses not to use it and the other has a brain and uses it to its maximum potential.

Spot the human? :cheesy:

I say this in general applying to all homo sapiens with due respect to make a point.

Nop , there is no simirlarity at all , God has no begning or end nothing b4 or after him , he is not a creature or material so we cant say that about him , God said in Quran nothing is like him . God mentioned the big bang in Quran ( in english ) : ( Do not those who disbelieve see that the skies and the earth were { ratk } , but We { fatak } ; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?)
God here mebtioned 3 things : 1- ratk : well-closed up mass or elements interwoven together, mixed in each or blended . 2 - fatak : unstitch , tearing apart or destroying the structure of things that are sewn to one another . 3- water : this is true most of our body is water ! how an arabic man b4 1400 years knew this!

And God made human by himself and because of this human is the best creature on the universe , check any website about the human body , www.visibalebody.com
u will c how magnificent and how complicated is , this didnt come by acciddent , behind this body something smart . Y 2 eyes , 2 kidneys , it looks like a smart factory or machine working 24 h this is not an accident for sure .Look inside the cell its a magnifcnt factory .look at the brain something strange really how it works , how memory works and it is from meat and blood .

In the other theory there is a big bang then ..... then human ! , ok what b4 it ? who did the bang ? who made us ? what about soul ? why monkeys stopped to improve ? y not all monkeys ?

I used my brain to the extent and reached God , others their brain extent stopped them to the big bang ...

Religon doesnt take your tiem anyway Who told u she will die b4 she know God , maybe because she is really good God will give her chance someway someday ... think the other way ,If u love her tell her about God even u dont have faith . My girl friend was the same b4 but i gave her advice , then she converted to islam .

I think the mistake you make is to judge other people by your own standards.

Not only do I disagree with this I will go further and say religion ( not Islam but religion ) plays upon the beast within us.

These past few weeks we have seen the Israelis and Palestinians intensify their battle over a patch of territory.

Probably, at the very same time, somewhere on the planet two opposing groups of chimpanzees were fighting and killing each other for a chunk of jungle.

To me there are more similarities than differences.

BTW, loved the bit where you said " it controls u only ". I was sorely tempted to use this one against you but I know English is not your first language and I think I understand what you really meant to say there.

errrm ?

don't want to seem like I'm defending forex999 or anything but....

aren't you being a tad judgemental yourself here Atilla ? :rolleyes:

Hi racist, brainwashed infidel ;)

Muslims believe the Quran to be the absolute word of God therefore cannot be modified.

It is perfect >>> indestructible >>> strong >>> resilient >>> robust >>> established >>> immovable >>> firm >>> fixed >>> rigid >>> inflexible >>> brittle >>> delicate >>> breakable >>> weak >>> fragile >>> flawed.

It is frozen at the time it was written and Muslims today are hostage to it ( it could be argued we all are ).

I suspect that inside the mind of many Muslims there is conflict between trying to live by the teachings of the Quran and at the same time living by the laws of infidel countries in which they live.

Many Muslims probably just avoid thinking about this conflict altogether, others may wrestle with the problem privately in their own thoughts,

however, for the odd one or two this conflict ends with them boarding a packed commuter train carrying a rucksack bomb,

and this is too high a price to pay simply because a small bunch of religious nutters cannot differentiate between reality and a load of medieval, superstitious, nonsense.

tar,

I accept you are probably a good person at heart.

You keep popping up here and saying things like " this is not Islam " or " this is against Islam ".

Well if that be the case then do us all a favour will you ?

don't tell us, go and tell that to some of the innocent brothers from the religion of peace !

dd

I am sorry to all about my language sometimes i dont explain well but i know that english people will understand my words in general ,,,

I didnt judge u maybe u didnt understand my words ... i am not here to judge i have mistakes 2 , but i felt i should give advice maybe someday some person will remember these words , i am here in these forums for trading only i spent my time trading ,, i am not that religous person who is dedicated for Islam ( i had my days 2 ) , but i entered this thread by accident and i found some misunderstanding about islam , i know this is not islam for sure and i read quran and many islamic books and i had arguments in islamic forums b4 few years , this is not islam .

And yes u r right most of the law in islamic counties is not from Quran , this is wrong from muslims for sure . Quran who said scientific facts not weak or fragile and law in islamic countries should be taken from Quran . But to kill yourself with a bomb is not from our religon either .

Last edited:
I am sorry to all about my language sometimes i dont explain well but i know that english people will understand my words in general

Your ability to speak English is better than mine to speak your language, what language do you speak in Jordan BTW ?

i read quran and many islamic books and i had arguments in islamic forums b4 few years

That wasn't on Faith Freedom International was it ?

dd