My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Now trading UJ & AU.
Lets see. In both pair medium Lr crossed the longer Lr.

Now trading UJ & AU.
Lets see. In both pair medium Lr crossed the longer Lr.

HI Sun

Had stayed on journal for scalping session - as did not want to mess up your thread to much

no problem though - asked some questions on EU from 8 21 am and also mentioned after 9 00 am we look more at Pound pairs

HI Sun

Had stayed on journal for scalping session - as did not want to mess up your thread to much

no problem though - asked some questions on EU from 8 21 am and also mentioned after 9 00 am we look more at Pound pairs

Morning F,

No problem you can mess up. If its not too hard for you to handle both threads..:p

Regards

It seems like keen moved over there. Then we can all moved on F's live thread. It will be easier for him too. :)

Day 59

No of Trade: 32
Highest win: 6.6
Highest loss: 6.2
Win rate: 62%
Pl: Breakeven

Today there was no multi lot...there was lots of variety across all currency. I'm happy that I didn't required multi lot. Just some improvement in R:R ratio we are ready to go.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.png
    2.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 99
Daily stats

I felt market a bit crazy this morning and got some 30 pips crash but could increase returns this early afternoon.
daily.jpg

Hope F's course helped you to make pips AND money ;)

All the best.
R.

I felt market a bit crazy this morning and got some 30 pips crash but could increase returns this early afternoon.
View attachment 204756

Hope F's course helped you to make pips AND money ;)

All the best.
R.

Great results as usual R. It seems like you have a solid method....aren't you thinking about going live with small lots?
Cheers,
k