My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

We live in Morbihan (south Bretagne) at 250 meters from the sea and IMHO, it's far nicer than St Tropez.
Attached are some pics from the surroundings.
You are of course welcome and spend 1 month here, the house is big and food is fantastic.

R.

Good morning Remulix,

You really live in a nice place. Couldn't stop myself commenting, it looks so peaceful. Beautiful pictures.

I generally trade from a war ground. I live in crowded part of the city during weekdays. Its very difficult to focus under so many noises.

You are doing great...
All the best!

I've been to Morbihan: very nice part of the world. :cool:

Do you use telecom.fr? What are internet connections like in Brittany - has the availability of reliable, high-speed connections suitable for trading improved over the last few years?

(Apologies for the digression in your thread, Sun11! :eek: )

No problem Alexa,
Thank you for dropping by :)

Regards

Good morning Remulix,

You really live in a nice place. Couldn't stop myself commenting, it looks so peaceful. Beautiful pictures.

I generally trade from a war ground. I live in crowded part of the city during weekdays. Its very difficult to focus under so many noises.

You are doing great...
All the best!

Good morning Sun,

Don't worry, you will probably be able to live in a far better place soon :D

Meanwhile, if you want some other pictures just ask, will send you by PM.

Have a nice trading day.

R.

Good morning Sun,

Don't worry, you will probably be able to live in a far better place soon :D

Meanwhile, if you want some other pictures just ask, will send you by PM.

Have a nice trading day.

R.

Morning Guys

Yes know the area - been over to St Malo a couple of times and driven down to La Rochelle and surrounding places for a couple of long weekends - and loved it

You live in a very nice area remulix - nice and relaxing for trading I am sure

Have a good day R and Sun - not the easiest of mornings so far - but I sure plenty of great opportunities for us throughout the morning

GL and stay focused

Regards

F

Morning Guys

Yes know the area - been over to St Malo a couple of times and driven down to La Rochelle and surrounding places for a couple of long weekends - and loved it

You live in a very nice area remulix - nice and relaxing for trading I am sure

Have a good day R and Sun - not the easiest of mornings so far - but I sure plenty of great opportunities for us throughout the morning

GL and stay focused

Regards

F

Markets are just awful this morning...

R.

20 pips

Finally made it !
Micro pips with micro scalps ....

R.

Attachments

• stat.jpg
    stat.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 97
  • statement.jpg
    statement.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Day 52

Today I have shameful result to display. Morning was real battleground for me.
I took all those chances to end the day as a winner no matter what. So number of trade today is huge. Honestly if trade more now. Then i could reach century. I need to control few things, improving quality of my trades.

ST 1.png

Actual pip count is 49.9. But as RR ratio was low, due to commission i close the day with 9 pips profit in money value.

Largest Win: 7.6
Largest Loss: 6.6
Win rate: 67%

Couldn't share the statement because it's huge. :eek:

I will now leave for a week due to the festival time in here. I will next trade after 26th oct.

So until then, everybody take care & trade well.

Regards
Sun

I took all those chances to end the day as a winner no matter what. So number of trade today is huge. Honestly if trade more now. Then i could reach century. I need to control few things, improving quality of my trades.

View attachment 202856

Actual pip count is 49.9. But as RR ratio was low, due to commission i close the day with 9 pips profit in money value.

I will now leave for a week due to the festival time in here. I will next trade after 26th oct.

Regards
Sun

Soldier Sun ! (y)

View attachment 202856

Regards
Sun

Well Done

Enjoy your break and in between I will post some more tips etc etc

You are well on course Sun - and really pleased with your disciplines and how you have been going

(y)

All the best

F

Well Done

Enjoy your break and in between I will post some more tips etc etc

You are well on course Sun - and really pleased with your disciplines and how you have been going

(y)

All the best

F

Thank you Forexmospherian,

Yes will try to enjoy my break. Festival time is another hard work. :p
All those hopping around, eating out, digesting everything. etc etc.

See you all...

Regards
Sun

View attachment 202856

Regards
Sun
A beginner in forex and 52 days without a losing day
AMAZING BRO
miracles.png

Some more pips

Made some more pips .... :whistling

Market was quite nice with me this afternoon.:)

R.

Attachments

• statPm.jpg
    statPm.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 141
  • statement PM.jpg
    statement PM.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 233
For Its Possible

Hi F,
I haven't took all the 6 trades was studying past charts. But as I mentioned, I took one good move & rest are 2 bad moves.
Last day results was pathetic. I was loss around 40+ pips.

Today its lower now -24 pips. Last trade on EU was in loss. Attached screenshot. But eventually later it moved up eating my SL. So I re enter again & made profit.

View attachment 195888

Today statement:
View attachment 195892
Today Highest Loss: 5.8 pips
Highest profit: 4.8 pips.

Some more with recent loss.

View attachment 195894

Looking for your view.

Hi IP

That would be great if a trader new to a method involving scalping could go 50+ days with no losses

But where did you get your stats from ??

Maybe La la land lol

In her first few weeks she had many losses - and even had a few in this month

Copied an example above

BUT

Sun will improve and will be consistent - as long as shes keeps her discipline and trades with a calm mindset etcetc

I think she is doing remarkably well - but so are some other new students as well

Its all Possible - ;-) - but only when you have a great method and have the time and energy and commitment etc etc to be able to replicate it - for my method I reckon you need at least 4 to 8 months - and even then you will have losing days if your drop your disciplines and don't have the time available to make the necessary trades.

There will be students who won't make it - but i reckon they will know within a month or two if it is for them or not

Regards

F

Made some more pips .... :whistling

Market was quite nice with me this afternoon.:)

R.

WD

Last 90 mins been better for me as well

That's it you can have boring difficult hrs - and then easier ones

Stay disciplined and keep those stops tight and then with good focus etc - you will catch some nice runners that will always wipe out any small losses

Really pleased how your weeks been going

Look forward to assisting more next week

Regards

F

itspossible,
I haven't read all this thread, but a cursory examination of the first few posts showed her posting losing days for the first couple of days (see below)?

Just wondering if there was any reason you decided to ignore the results posted and trash a beginner? Still, I've noticed a tendency recently on t2w from people hurling insults to ignore facts...
I think we are on the same side and i for one cannot see a problem with your comments on dinos thread hence the post i made that wanted you to stay on the thread and question everything.
Re sun 11.
1-i think she is a he.
2-she/he was on the forexmorpherians private site with a fake pic
when i mentioned this on the forums the name sun 11 amazingly disappeared from the site and the details were deleted.I usually have a gut feeling about things that turns out to be right.To be honest i never saw any losing days on suns thread.
http://www.marketcalls.in/forex/forex-trading-in-india-legal-or-illegal-a-critical-analysis.html
^^interesting article

Last edited:
Ok, I totally misread/misunderstood your recent posts, so apologies for that. And yep, I fully agree with questioning everything. As to the legitimacy (or not) of sun, I really have no clue - I just saw statements being posted here & was pleasantly surprised. Anyway, thx for your response.

If im wrong about sun then i apologise too(y)

Hi IP

That would be great if a trader new to a method involving scalping could go 50+ days with no losses

But where did you get your stats from ??

Maybe La la land lol

In her first few weeks she had many losses - and even had a few in this month

Copied an example above

BUT

Sun will improve and will be consistent - as long as shes keeps her discipline and trades with a calm mindset etcetc

I think she is doing remarkably well - but so are some other new students as well

Its all Possible - ;-) - but only when you have a great method and have the time and energy and commitment etc etc to be able to replicate it - for my method I reckon you need at least 4 to 8 months - and even then you will have losing days if your drop your disciplines and don't have the time available to make the necessary trades.

There will be students who won't make it - but i reckon they will know within a month or two if it is for them or not

Regards

F
Ill always love ya m8-well have to have that pint:love:
hey i may be wrong-im man enough to admit-check my post again as i have edited it with an interesting article.