My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Ill always love ya m8-well have to have that pint:love:
hey i may be wrong-im man enough to admit-check my post again as i have edited it with an interesting article.

Hi IP

I genuinely do not know who the Sun 11 nic is. However I do believe what she has told me that she is a young female from India and this can be verified by her trading hours - as late Asian / early European.

I can for 100% certainty say - she is not me or Major Magnum or even Sir Gissachance or 3 or 4 more traders who frequent my main new journal thread.

If you was to say - Sun 11 is actually the same person as Itspossible or even Tar or another member of T2W - I would not know - and would not really be bothered - as I have found Sun as a very polite and studious trader who genuinely want to learn my method - that's good enough for me.

With regards to FX trading in India or other countries - then that is not my concern - all i know I trade in the UK and FX trading is perfectly legal here.

Whilst we are also on the subject - I don't know remulix who I understand is from France or Shacau or Nick - but they seem to me to be traders who want to learn my method totally free of charge and I am happy to assist them.

Regards

F

daily target

22 pips done.
Will try to make 25 today...

R.

Attachments

• Stat2.jpg
    Stat2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 127
22 pips done.
Will try to make 25 today...

R.

Morning R

I believe Sun is off this week - but please keep updating us all with your progress as this thread will go quiet otherwise.

Will check you stats out next and GL if you are after a higher total

What ever you do though dont risk losing to many of your existing winning pips striving for a few extra etc - - but its still early in the day so I am sure there will be many more good opportunities

Have a good week - and any queries etc - just let me know

Regards

F

Morning R

I believe Sun is off this week - but please keep updating us all with your progress as this thread will go quiet otherwise.

Will check you stats out next and GL if you are after a higher total

What ever you do though dont risk losing to many of your existing winning pips striving for a few extra etc - - but its still early in the day so I am sure there will be many more good opportunities

Have a good week - and any queries etc - just let me know

Regards

F

Yes, Sun wrote that she will be back on 26 October.
Will continue to post my stats and eventually statements case I need some answers from you.
For now I have to go on taking trades and try to improve my "faith" to get more pips/trade.

Have to go fishing too :p

All the best.
R.

Today's target

Good morning F,

Today I have to change my strategy :sneaky:.
As you could see, I take successful trades but really too short.
I can only trade at small spread brokers and the edge between a win and a loss is always very thin.
I must absolutely manage to take 3-4-5 pips trades to make it worth.
So today will try to get, say, 3 pips minimum. So the RR will be 1 (3 pips stops and 3 pips mini profit). My results will probably suffer because of this, so the target will simply be: no loss. (sometimes can be very kind with myself :whistling)
If you have some good tips to help please let me know.

Thanks.
R.

Good morning F,

Today I have to change my strategy :sneaky:.
As you could see, I take successful trades but really too short.
I can only trade at small spread brokers and the edge between a win and a loss is always very thin.
I must absolutely manage to take 3-4-5 pips trades to make it worth.
So today will try to get, say, 3 pips minimum. So the RR will be 1 (3 pips stops and 3 pips mini profit). My results will probably suffer because of this, so the target will simply be: no loss. (sometimes can be very kind with myself :whistling)
If you have some good tips to help please let me know.

Thanks.
R.

Morning R

This is the difficult part - to scalp off 3 pip stops needs really spreads under 1 pip - very accurate timing and PA reading and is normally only possible when you are experienced with maybe a couple of thousand plus scalps behind you

The thing is - when you do get your entries accurate - at a good interim or main S or R level - you know you will get 5+ pips from the moves - whether it takes 30 seconds or 2 to 5 mins.

Most scalps that line up in a TW around a KT with a 2 LR cross over - should make 3 -7 pips easy ( thats the ones that work ) and if you catch a triple or quad LR cross at a key level and PA is all saying buy or sell - then exoect 7 -25 pips within 10 to 30 mins

So you are in a catch 22 position now

Ideally at your level you need 5 to 8 pip stops - even with low spread pairs - but you still might not get RR's of 1 or 2.

Certainly dont exit under 3 or 4 pips profit - unless you have got it wrong and its not working.

There is no real substitute for experience and improving your skill level - maybe use a demo or micro lots for testing and improving yourself over next 500 scalps - that still might only be 4 -6 weeks .

As you improve - you will know - check Sun's results out after 40 + days compared to first 10 -15 days of scalping - a big improvement

Good Luck - I am here to assist and will give you some more tips as you progress

Its all possible - but like balancing on a unicyle - blindfolded and juggling 3 balls - you are not going to be able to achieve it in just a couple of weeks ;-)

All the best

F

Morning start

Well, here are my stats for this morning.
It was easier that I thought, markets have been kind with me this morning.

As you said F, everything is in the entry; selection criteria have to be really accurate to get more pips.
I have to work my price action "sensor", can feel some weakness about it.

Thanks for all your tips and support, that really helps.:D
Now is time to cook for the family.

R.

statsAM.jpg

Daily Statistics

Stop for today.
Here are my stats for the day.
GJ is really one of my favourite pairs.
Today was fairly predictable and could have done much better.
Will see tomorrow...

R.
statsPM.jpg

Stop for today.
Here are my stats for the day.
GJ is really one of my favourite pairs.
Today was fairly predictable and could have done much better.
Will see tomorrow...

R.
View attachment 203172

Well Done R

Be careful with the GJ - it is a bit of a beast and what is your spread like ??

Try the EA as well if you want quick returns

ie This was a live call this afternoon - UK Times

EA

3 12 PM

Low so far 5564 - 3 03 pm and then 3 09 pm said scalp buy above 67

We need 5600 to stay with buys

If price drops again under 5560 - then more scalp sells

3 19 pm

Price now made 5610 and pulled back - I exited 70% stake and will leave 30% on with stop in 4 pips of profit#

70% stake made 32 pips in approx 7 mins

Thats a RR of 6 in 7 mins

I liked that :D

Keep your focus and concentration and all the best for rest of week

Regards

F

Hi F,
On GJ I have a spread around 1-1.4 pips that I consider really honest.
I know this pair can be a beast; I coded many robots to work with using ticks scalps and ticks counting etc...
Unfortunately tick flow and distribution are changing very fast; the good settings of today won't be working for tomorrow anymore...
That's why I'm fed up with robot coding; I definitely prefer to have the hand on it.

Seems that you did well this afternoon (y)
Shall try EA, it will be the first time as my previous broker sold this pair too expensively.

We will have to talk about your stakes, sounds a bit abstract to me ...

R.

Done

Good Morning F,
Well, pips done for today.
Made a small mistake with UJ :(
You were absolutely right, EA is excellent, it's just "giving pips" very fast (y)
Attached Stats and statement.
Stop for today because I plan to start brewing my own beer :cheesy:

If you want (or if anyone is interested) I can post some examples of how I traded this morning.

starts Am.jpg statement.jpg

Small profit this morning because I mixed lot sizes :eek:

All the best.
R.

Good Morning F,
You were absolutely right, EA is excellent, it's just "giving pips" very fast (y)

If you want (or if anyone is interested) I can post some examples of how I traded this morning.

View attachment 203242 View attachment 203244

All the best.
R.

Morning R

very well done again

Agree the EA as been brilliant this morning - with both scalp buys and sells and all the partial stakes I have had on - my own pip count on this pair is currently over 260 pips - just off a morning session

I know you mentioned stake sizes etc - so will explain more about that later on

I get the feeling you are understanding the method and now its just continual practice and improving your PA reading and understanding of the LRs and timing

Really pleased it going well for now - expect some down or negative days whilst you carry on through the different stages - it really is step by step and then over the months you will start to see it all come together and make total sense

Regards

F

Good Morning F,

View attachment 203242 View attachment 203244

All the best.
R.
Hi Remulix,
If you have some idle time while your beer is ready, I would like to see some of your trade examples. I need to see some actual trades as I'm feeling very frustrated with my recent results. My initial results using the method were very good, but for some reason I'm not improving and my results are very disappointing lately. I need to see actual trades and go back to the drawing board to pinpoint what in the world I'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Keen246

Hi Remulix,
If you have some idle time while your beer is ready, I would like to see some of your trade examples. I need to see some actual trades as I'm feeling very frustrated with my recent results. My initial results using the method were very good, but for some reason I'm not improving and my results are very disappointing lately. I need to see actual trades and go back to the drawing board to pinpoint what in the world I'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Keen246

Hi K,
No problem, happy if I can help you.

Here are the charts I shot this morning for a friend willing to learn this method:

GJ was about to cross a support; reach a TW and LRs crossed nicely
GJ cross.jpg
GJ crossed.jpg

EA made the perfect pattern
All perfect.jpg

Time Window and Key Time
EA TW.jpg

May I ask you what is your actual target and achievement ?

You know, by experience, there is always a moment when your progress is stopped and running flat for a while; even if it's the harder time, it's also one of the most important because it's a necessary step of the whole improvement.

My "flat" time will come, that's why I start to brew :LOL::cheesy:

If you want my TW;KT indicator, just ask I made an update showing 1hour and 30 minutes in blue.

All the best.
R.

Thanks for the charts

Hi K,
No problem, happy if I can help you.

Here are the charts I shot this morning for a friend willing to learn this method:

May I ask you what is your actual target and achievement ?

You know, by experience, there is always a moment when your progress is stopped and running flat for a while; even if it's the harder time, it's also one of the most important because it's a necessary step of the whole improvement.

My "flat" time will come, that's why I start to brew :LOL::cheesy:

If you want my TW;KT indicator, just ask I made an update showing 1hour and 30 minutes in blue.

All the best.
R.

Hi Remulix,
Thanks a lot for the charts. I’ll study them and compare with mine.

I think my troubles started when I tried to squeeze more pips out of each trade. I think trades with less of some +2.5 pips are just a waste of time. The commission and the R:R eat up all of your profits, so I tried to leave trades running longer, but it seems like those choppy movements (+5 up then -5 down) only happen on my charts! The winning % decreases exponentially as you try to get more pips.

My current profit target is a measly +13 - +16 net pips (after commission). I used to get them very quickly and even double them, but now it’s only negative pips every day. I'm very frustrated....you expect to get better with time, but in my case it's the opposite. Maybe it's what you call a flat time.

Thanks for the indicator offer, but I’m not using MT4 at this moment. I’m using FXCM Trading Station mostly, but found a serious bug that makes scalping harder, so if support don’t fix it soon, I’ll have to move to MT4. I use Ctrader for charting only as FXpro’s spread and commission is too high when you’re just winning a few pips each trade.

Keep up your good results. It’s inspiring that someone else is doing well with the method.
Cheers,
Keen246

Hi Remulix,
Thanks a lot for the charts. I’ll study them and compare with mine.

I think my troubles started when I tried to squeeze more pips out of each trade. I think trades with less of some +2.5 pips are just a waste of time. The commission and the R:R eat up all of your profits, so I tried to leave trades running longer, but it seems like those choppy movements (+5 up then -5 down) only happen on my charts! The winning % decreases exponentially as you try to get more pips.

My current profit target is a measly +13 - +16 net pips (after commission). I used to get them very quickly and even double them, but now it’s only negative pips every day. I'm very frustrated....you expect to get better with time, but in my case it's the opposite. Maybe it's what you call a flat time.

Thanks for the indicator offer, but I’m not using MT4 at this moment. I’m using FXCM Trading Station mostly, but found a serious bug that makes scalping harder, so if support don’t fix it soon, I’ll have to move to MT4. I use Ctrader for charting only as FXpro’s spread and commission is too high when you’re just winning a few pips each trade.

Keep up your good results. It’s inspiring that someone else is doing well with the method.
Cheers,
Keen246

Hi Keen

If I can assist in any way - please let me know

I dont mind next week spending a morning or half day with you on any FX pairs you favour to check out your entry points and your clues etc etc

I think the platform is important and of course spreads - ideally you need pairs under 1 pip - but 3 pip max and then that would make it difficult for a start if you are only able to grab 3 -5 pips net trades

I will say as you improve with your entry timings - you will catch every session one or more scalps that make over 12 or 15 pips - all within 10 -15 mins

Some days - if you catch a nice interim low or high and all lines up - then you get the 15 -20+ pip scalps - all within 15 mins

It will come

Sun is now on over 1300 + scalps

Out of interest how many have you taken so far using the method as I find you do need over 500+ scalps to start to improve timing etc etc ??

Let me know how I can help more

Regards

F