Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

TARDERS!

Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Of course you do.

Because you are worried about missing out on the opportunity to own a magic Nazi box -the box that makes profits so large, and so easily, it's almost immoral.

And you should worry - there are only 89 copies left!*

But never fear - if you miss out on the offer of a lifetime, you can still make massive, GUARANTEED tarding profits.

That's right! For the first time, world renowned trading company Cohen Industries (London, New York, Baghdad) is releasing an amazing

DIY SECRET NAZI BOX KIT!!!!!

Your kit contains everything you need for (literally) unbelievable profits. You will get:

1 box!

pappis-box-with-lid__62464_PE169190_S4.jpg

A set of Nazi decals!

220px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

Secrets! (To put in box - instructions included)

secret.jpg

But you must hurry! Only 89 DIY kits available!

STOP PRESS!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Order today and get a free bowl of Hungarian goulash! Perfect for eating "on the run"!

*Like most professional tarders, we use 1000 - 1 leverage. Actual number of copies available 89,000.

how much ? and where can I order ?

The amazing DIY Nazi Secret Box can be yours for only £199.99 plus shipping and handling (£15,000).

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver. Your box can be collected from Colditz Castle - how you get it out of Germany is up to you.

The amazing DIY Nazi Secret Box can be yours for only £199.99 plus shipping and handling (£15,000).

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver. Your box can be collected from Colditz Castle - how you get it out of Germany is up to you.

I thought the instructions said to smuggle it out? I better read them again.

Peter

This is all to confusing.
Good thing I attended the MacDaddy webinar, you know, so I have all bases covered

This DIY stuff is far to confusing, and I'm not to keen on escaping from a POW camp.

Thankfully Mr Baghdady's instructions where very clear, buy on the bits of the chart that where going up, and sell on the bits that where going down.

Last edited:
TARDERS!

Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Of course you do.

Because you are worried about missing out on the opportunity to own a magic Nazi box -the box that makes profits so large, and so easily, it's almost immoral.

And you should worry - there are only 89 copies left!*

But never fear - if you miss out on the offer of a lifetime, you can still make massive, GUARANTEED tarding profits.

That's right! For the first time, world renowned trading company Cohen Industries (London, New York, Baghdad) is releasing an amazing

DIY SECRET NAZI BOX KIT!!!!!

Your kit contains everything you need for (literally) unbelievable profits. You will get:

1 box!

pappis-box-with-lid__62464_PE169190_S4.jpg

A set of Nazi decals!

220px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

Secrets! (To put in box - instructions included)

secret.jpg

But you must hurry! Only 89 DIY kits available!

STOP PRESS!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Order today and get a free bowl of Hungarian goulash! Perfect for eating "on the run"!

*Like most professional tarders, we use 1000 - 1 leverage. Actual number of copies available 89,000.

Youre missing a vendoring trick there, you should be upselling them access to the Private Millionaire Wealth Program where they can pay for plans to build a Colditz C0ck to get it out.

Unfortunately for you I have (as per usual) uncovered a free version so your dreams of vendor greatness have been blown apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colditz_****

Remember price behaviour is the way price is behaving, it works best on the left side of the chart I found.

One of many great nuggets that we won't; forget for quite a while :LOL:

Not only did the webinar offer self-contained lulz, but it gave us material good for months of hip-slapping, Baghdady-Bashing, foot-stomping lulz.

Mr. B really came through!

Peter

Do you sell price when badly behaved, buy when price is behaving well? There you go - includes market psychology as well. This system is too deep for me to comprehend, luckily I have a copy of his webinar to step through and in no time it will become as clear as slappoopies.

Not until the turtle soup is cooked though!

Peter

Anybody care for some turtles?

According to the webinar recording, the turtle experiment has finished. They must have done really well, because instead of lasting 3 years as originally stated it finished after a few months.

An oustanding success!