Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Give yourself a smack! Teh lulz are strong in this webinar. More lulz than a bag of slapoopies. I have to say watching the recording I was laughing aloud at some of it.

One interesting thing. Someone called "IG Meerkat" was posting some inconvenient things at the start. Baghdady thought he was someone called Michael Galli(rest of name inaudible), something like that. Someone he said he fired from the company - obviously he must think that there is a grudge there.

He also claimed that "London Kid" was a fired employee (and a "loser") as well. Then later he claimed it was actually four guys he fired from the company.

I think he is wrong (about the identities) - IG Meerkat and London Kid and the two unnamed ones are most likely just T2W japesters.

Anyway, it is interesting that Baghdady thinks that these people left in circumstances sufficiently bad that they would then stalk him in his webinars. I wonder if anyone knows the story.

I just listened to the recording and heard Mike blame me for interrupting the session. I am not IGMeerkat, but I am Mike Gallop.

I have followed this thread from the beginning but I am unable to comment as I have a pending Employment Tribunal due to start shortly.

Please respect my position. Once my tribunal is settled then I will be happy to enlighten this forum to my experiences working with Mike Baghdady and TT.

30%
half truth 40%
outright lies (and other associated nonsense because it suits the agenda at the time of writing) 30%

the above figures are approximated and are of course variable according to the particular agenda in play:)

Well Baghdady was only a partner for a relatively short period of time, he was exposed back in 2010 and any reference to partnership was quickly dropped. Nazi Box Cohen meanwhile is still a T2W author. I think I can say that with 100% truth.

I just listened to the recording and heard Mike blame me for interrupting the session. I am not IGMeerkat, but I am Mike Gallop.

I have followed this thread from the beginning but I am unable to comment as I have a pending Employment Tribunal due to start shortly.

Please respect my position. Once my tribunal is settled then I will be happy to enlighten this forum to my experiences working with Mike Baghdady and TT.

I think you should forward a copy of the webinar to your solicitor. You may well have been libelled by his comments about your abilities and the termination of your employment.

Thank you for your post - I did not realise there was a legal matter pending, or I would not have mentioned the incident in the webinar. I hope your case is resolved to your satisfaction.

Well Baghdady was only a partner for a relatively short period of time, he was exposed back in 2010 and any reference to partnership was quickly dropped. Nazi Box Cohen meanwhile is still a T2W author. I think I can say that with 100% truth.

89% truth, shurely? :D

Nazi Box Cohen meanwhile is still a T2W author..

Funnily enough I read one of his books on options quite recently. It was quite well written, and I've definately read worse. Disapointingly not a single mention of the third reich (n)

Yeh that was me. I was IGMeerkats lol.

Pleeze. For compares credit card, go to compare ze markett dot corm. For make lulz, go to Baghdady webinarz. He haf new software-a-mabob, makings you verrry profits.

Thankings you.

alexander_the_meerkat.jpg

:eek:

Erm, I don't think most people did know that actually. Are you sure that's the case, and if so do you know what they are for?

I haven't got the documentation in my hands but it was for credit card fraud. He'd hand in a credit card at the hotels in Oz, then cancel them as he did an express check out ( ie he'd cancel the cards then immediately check out from his room without checking out at front desk)

My understanding is that Baggers would be arrested the minute he set foot on Aussie soil.

I haven't got the documentation in my hands but it was for credit card fraud. He'd hand in a credit card at the hotels in Oz, then cancel them as he did an express check out ( ie he'd cancel the cards then immediately check out from his room without checking out at front desk)

My understanding is that Baggers would be arrested the minute he set foot on Aussie soil.

Wow.

That is quite an allegation. You must be absolutely untraceable, extremely reckless, or very sure you're telling the truth.

that's a fairly serious allegation....

As has been stated before - Baghdady has form in Australia for not paying his due hotel bills. When the Novatels tried to charge the card given by himself it had been cancelled and they could not process the amounts due. These bills have still not been paid.

He also left a number of small business out of pocket following his "promotional & selling tour" early last year. ( he returned to the UK without any sales) He just did not pay for services agreed and refused any attempt to resolve the outstanding amounts when he returned to the UK.

This is the same guy who hosted the webinar yesterday on fxstreet and spouted forth. A real, genuine, honest piece of merd.