Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

. . . Nazi Box Cohen meanwhile is still a T2W author. I think I can say that with 100% truth.
Hi pboyles,
Forgive me for interrupting some serious and important lulz activity but, as you're usually pretty good at being able to back up your allegations with something fairly convincing - even actual proof on occasions - I wondered if you'd be good enough to take time out to answer one simple question? By virtue of the logic implied by my quote of your post, it's fair to assume that the authors of all 167 books listed in the book reviews section of T2W are also - by your definition - 'T2W authors'. Is this correct?
Tim.

t2w sells a book available from the following URL Trading FAQs

the following "vendors" contributed to that book:

Ray Barros Trader, Fund Manager, Author
Guy Cohen: Trader, Author, Educator & Supplier of the Secret Nazi Box (only 89 remaining)
Kat Devlon: Private Investor, Educator, Blogger
Carley Garner: Analyst, Broker, Columnist, Author
Rob Hanna: Professional Trader, Blogger
Richard "Behead Mr Charts" Joyson: Full-time Trader, Educator
Phil "30,000 pips" Newton: Trader, Educator
Alan Oliver: Trader, Author, Educator
Brent Penfold: Trader, Author, Licensed Advisor
Mike Reed: Trader, Educator
Corey Rosenbloom: Trader, Blogger, Author
Smita Sadana: Trader, Hedge Fund Consultant
Brett Steenbarger: Institutional Trading Coach, Author
Timothy Sykes: Trader, Author, Blogger
Billy Williams: Veteran Stock and Option Trader
Mark Wolfinger: Trader, Former Market Maker

Guy "Nazi Box" Cohen is therefore a contributor to the official t2w book.

simples

Hi pboyles,
Forgive me for interrupting some serious and important lulz activity but, as you're usually pretty good at being able to back up your allegations with something fairly convincing - even actual proof on occasions - I wondered if you'd be good enough to take time out to answer one simple question? By virtue of the logic implied by my quote of your post, it's fair to assume that the authors of all 167 books listed in the book reviews section of T2W are also - by your definition - 'T2W authors'. Is this correct?
Tim.

Certainly Cohen describes himself as an author and he has written for T2W so presumably that would make him a T2W author, at least for the period of time he spent working on the book. Perhaps he could now be better described as a former T2W author, if indeed he is no longer contributing.

Guy "Nazi Box" Cohen is therefore a contributor to the official t2w book.
simples

Hi the hare,
As you are no doubt aware, I have never disputed that Mr. Cohen is a contributor to a book that T2W sells. Indeed, no one is disputing that, so your post merely states the obvious. As you say, 'simples'!

Now, as you seem keen to be included in this exchange, perhaps you can give the answer that I'm seeking. If Mr. Cohen is a 'T2W author' then, by the same logic, would you not agree that all the authors of the 167 titles in the Book Reviews section are also 'T2W authors'? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Tim.

Certainly Cohen describes himself as an author and he has written for T2W so presumably that would make him a T2W author, at least for the period of time he spent working on the book. Perhaps he could now be better described as a former T2W author, if indeed he is no longer contributing.
So, in answer to my question (repeated in my post to the hare, above), is that a yes or a no?

Hi the hare,
As you are no doubt aware, I have never disputed that Mr. Cohen is a contributor to a book that T2W sells. Indeed, no one is disputing that, so your post merely states the obvious. As you say, 'simples'!

Now, as you seem keen to be included in this exchange, perhaps you can give the answer that I'm seeking. If Mr. Cohen is a 'T2W author' then, by the same logic, would you not agree that all the authors of the 167 titles in the Book Reviews section are also 'T2W authors'? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Tim.

How many of the other books are T2W branded and promoted as the T2W book? The book even has its own tab on the site. There's a big difference and you know it.

Book Design: Trade2Win's Traders' FAQs | 99designs

Until such times as you tell me his services are no longer used I will call him a T2W author. Then, once you tell me he no longer contributes, I shall refer to him as 'the author who wrote part of T2Ws book which they still promote on their website despite the revelations about the secret Nazi box - 89 copies left ' .

Is that fair?

You're welcome to call Mr. Cohen anything you like, that's up to you. I'm interested in what you call all the other authors of the 167 books listed in the book reviews section. So, once more time with feeling, in answer to my question - is that a yes or a no?

Tim.

The answer is a simple NO and here's why

If I where an author of a trading related book then I personally would object very strongly to a review by a site such as T2W. I certainly wouldnt be looking for an endorsment of my book from T2W. I would not wish to see my book mentioned by T2W, or discussed at T2W.

It is however possible that T2W or one of its members might review my book, but that wouldnt change the way I felt. It would be unjust, unfair, and inacurate to describe me as a t2w author, simply because you decided to review my book.

At the other end of the spectrum, if I was to telephone Mr Sharky and negotiate a deal whereby t2w sold a book that I had written, then I think it would be right and proper to describe me as a t2w author.

You're welcome to call Mr. Cohen anything you like, that's up to you. I'm interested in what you call all the other authors of the 167 books listed in the book reviews section. So, once more time with feeling, in answer to my question - is that a yes or a no?

Are the other authors featured in the T2W book, I cant be bothered to check?

I still dont know why you just didnt delete his profile from the book. It would have been much less embarrassing.

I still dont know why you just didnt delete his profile from the book. It would have been much less embarrassing.

As you may remember FXCM were quickly dropped as 'preferred broker' or whatever it was called once the heat about the $20 million fine was turned up. So why not drop this clown?

The answer is a simple NO. . .
Thank you! A simple answer to a simple question!
(y)

At the other end of the spectrum, if I was to telephone Mr Sharky and negotiate a deal whereby t2w sold a book that I had written, then I think it would be right and proper to describe me as a t2w author.
I'm sorry to say that your logic is totally and utterly flawed. Mr Cohen does not have any kind of deal with T2W to sell the book to which he is just one of a number of contributors. On this basis, we can conclude, like the authors of the other 167 titles in the book reviews section, that Mr. Cohen quite clearly is not a 'T2W author'. Thank you for clearing that up. Now, let's get back to discussing Mr. Baghdaddy's webinar!
;)
Tim.

As you may remember FXCM were quickly dropped as 'preferred broker' or whatever it was called once the heat about the $20 million fine was turned up.

The forex desk platform is still based on the FXCM API so they didnt really drop them. They removed a couple of embarassing links, and changed tactic.

I would also point out to Tim that if any of the authors of the 167 books reviewed on t2w also happened to have contributed to the official t2w book (and there maight be one or two who have), then I would concede that they could also be called t2w authors. Other than that, my previous argument applies.

There are many other things that should be considered too. For example, if a book is sold by one of the 167 authors does t2w derive a financial benefit ? if the t2w book is sold, presumably they do.

Whilst its true to say that all of the 167 books which are reviewed are "promoted" simply by their inclusion, Guy "Nazi Box" Cohens book is promoted far more agressively. The t2w book has its own sales page, and is quite understandably in the circumstances proactively marketed with its own menu link etc.

As far as I am aware, non of the 167 books are branded with t2w's corporate ID, Guy "Nazi Box" Cohens book is, and part of the books objective is presumably the promotion of the t2w brand.

If it where not Mr Cohen who was the brunt of jokes for his tales of daring do behind enemy lines in war torn Europe, it would be Phil "30,000 Pips" Newton, or any one of half a dozen others. It was just one of those bad decisions like the HoCo interview. You win some, you lose some, its no big deal.

Mr Cohen does not have any kind of deal with T2W to sell the book to which he is just one of a number of contributors. ;)

Whilst there may be no financial arangement, Guy "Nazi Box" Cohen, and the other authors presumably agreed to contribute believing that their association with T2W would enhance their professional reputations.

Likewise, T2W believed that their association with Guy "Nazi Box" Cohen and the other authors who contributed to the book would lend them credability (and make them a few bob)

If I where the author of a book, and t2w decided to sell my intellectual property without my approval, I assure you Mr Sharky would be getting a stiff letter from my solicitors, and more than likely a visit from the boys. I would expect no less from Mr Cohen, so presumably all parties are satisfied with the current arrangement, other than the occassional pang of embarasment whenever someone mentions Germany, or the number 89.

Can anybody find an upcoming seminar? It seems he has nothing planned at the minute. Any of those scummy expos coming up soon?