Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Wonder how many new members t2w got off the back of the baghdady saga

Only another 19 pages until this little beaut equals the TEC cracker

100 people viewing as Pete said, and 80 or so of them guests. I guess T2W did pretty well - I hope so, anyway.

I made this point yesterday, although it got buried in the general mayhem. Or perhaps people just thought I was spouting crap. But I feel I have noticed a genuine shift in the type of content recently - there seems to be far more reasonably serious trading discussions than for quite some time.

Is this a new dawn for T2W? Or am I just talking crap like everyone says?

Dear All

Sadly I wasn't able to join you yesterday but it seems as though it was great sport. Sad to miss the fun. Well done team!

I'm sure the webinar shows how easily rattled Baghdady becomes when questioned. Imagine how it must have been for the people working there when he was questioned by them - either raging aggression or bizarre answers.

The man's a total fraud and he can't defend himself even with the protection of a moderator.

I've been looking into something and come up with a theory about all his companies and name changes etc....
He's an American citizen. At the age he came to the UK, he was probably only eligible for an Entrepreneur's Visa. Which means that he has to be an owner or director of a company for his visa to be valid. No company means no visa. We know there are arrest warrants in Australia and he can't go back there. He fled the UK to New York a couple of months ago but has been seen back in London recently. So he obviously can't stay in the US for too long (IRS, Robbins Futures and other creditors is my assumption) and so he ends up back in the UK to set up his latest venture (or fraud as we commonly call it) to ensure that his visa remains intact.

No UK company means WhackJobby wouldn't be able to stay in the UK.... Whaddya think?

Again, brilliant work on the webinar and sorry to miss out the sport.

I am sorry chaps - your contributions cannot rival the true star of the show. We will probably never know who is responsible, but the highlight for me was when someone coined the phrase "clear as slappoopies" :LOL:. I have no idea what it means, but I will be using it in everyday speech from now on.

:LOL: i think B got the message when i posted it; he paused for few secs

B asked if the sound is ok. so I replied with that. It means the sound is as clear as when someone poops.. :) as in; B is talking and we can hear his crap

Here is a bit of new news for you.

Harbottle & Lewis - (the Queens lawyers and the lawyers used by Baghdady to try to get the posts removed from Trade2win) are about to take legal action against Baghdady for unpaid bills.

Seems he did do a runner!

Oh, the irony of it all!!!!!!

Yeh that was me. I was IGMeerkats lol.

Viva Scose, El Presidente del Lulzos!

Mike was convinced you were just a disgruntled former employee with a grudge. Had he known you were in fact a seasoned Scouse lulz-wallah with a high opinion of his own schlongitude, Lord only knows what he would have done!

There were definitely a few people in there that were totally fooled by Mahmoud. It was interesting to see them reacting in the same way that the turtle applicants did when I got into their Facebook group. All they wanted was to hear the good news, any dose of reality was quickly shouted down. I wonder if they are looking back now with some regret.

I've just listened to the first 5m of the webinar.

WHAT UTTER DRIVEL !

How dare you say such a thing about a former t2w partner !

It probably comes as no surprise, but it gets a lot worse as it goes on !

Lets not forget, this was a vendor that T2W proactively assisted in his commercial endeavours. Any member of staff responsible for the deletion of documents that where available in the public domain should be thoroughly ashamed of their actions.

The lulz goes some way to making amends, but T2W's role in the promotion of this charade, and the protection of Mr Baghdady wont be forgotten any time soon.

How the hell can those people continue to defend him despite links to his bankruptcy stuff and civil cases of fraud? Some people will just completely ignore reality in order to hold on to an intangible and unattainable dream... it's very sad to see and it's the reason why the likes of PBoyles will never win.

How the hell can those people continue to defend him despite links to his bankruptcy stuff and civil cases of fraud? Some people will just completely ignore reality in order to hold on to an intangible and unattainable dream... it's very sad to see and it's the reason why the likes of PBoyles will never win.

There will always be fools that fall for this type of thing but I have seen proof that threads like this do put off a lot of people.

There were definitely a few people in there that were totally fooled by Mahmoud. It was interesting to see them reacting in the same way that the turtle applicants did when I got into their Facebook group. All they wanted was to hear the good news, any dose of reality was quickly shouted down. I wonder if they are looking back now with some regret.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an apology and a thank you card. Human nature is a funny thing, but one sees this kind of behaviour all too frequently.

I was once consulted by someone who had been the victim of a boiler room. He was in the process of being set up for part two of the scam at the time - the advance fee con to allow him to sell his shares at a large profit.

I demonstrated to him within minutes that he had been defrauded, but nonetheless he became quite hostile and aggressive to me. I did my best to persuade him not to fall victim a second time, and suggested that if he would not believe me, he should contact the City of London police and the FSA and see what they had to say. Eventually I had to give up and he went off saying he thought this new offer could be a good way of disposing of his shares!

How dare you say such a thing about a former t2w partner !

It probably comes as no surprise, but it gets a lot worse as it goes on !

Lets not forget, this was a vendor that T2W proactively assisted in his commercial endeavours. Any member of staff responsible for the deletion of documents that where available in the public domain should be thoroughly ashamed of their actions.

The lulz goes some way to making amends, but T2W's role in the promotion of this charade, and the protection of Mr Baghdady wont be forgotten any time soon.

Here we go again !
The world according to .........................

He feeds their hope. makes them believe they can do it.

Here we go again !
The world according to .........................

Let us not argue among ourselves, but rather focus on things upon which we can agree. Like Price Behaviour. This is highly technical, but we are an intelligent group and can bear the strain upon the grey matter. :)

Price Behaviour is perhaps best defined as the behaviour of price. Now, if price goes up, that is price behaviour. Also if price goes down. And I imagine (although it was not explicitly stated in the webinar) also if price goes sideways, that too is Price Behaviour. Price Behaviour is active if price is behaving in some way. And also in no way. To put it another way, we can observe Price Behaviour when price is behaving (and misbehaving). And not behaving.

Now this is very different to price action. That is merely the action of price, which is another thing entirely. :LOL: