Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Bit of paraphrasing but my favourite part was "Yes, this is price behaviour. Price behaviour is what is happening to the price, so whether it goes up or it goes down."

Everything he said was just complete drivel, I could hardly bear to listen to it, it was only the allegations being posted that made me stay.

Personally, I went along to the Mike Baghdady training traders seminar and interview...I dont like to give negative oppinions but I feel that this is more of a business of selling information that you can find in textbooks....I am not sure how competent he is as a trader as there are bankruptcy filings everywhere....nothing like the likes of Alex Rogers or Lawrie Inman.

Anyhow, I have been using the site called SPREADBETGURU seems to be a really good site...for only £50 the guru tells you where he is going to trade, provides the stop loss and profit take and if the trade goes wrong he has his backup plans that eventually make you money. Today is my fourth day using this service and I can say that I have copied and am making 250-500 per day.

Might be worth looking into I would say - its a one week free subscription then £50 per month.
The site is called SPREADBETGURU

Wow you'll be world trading champion before long.

Bit of paraphrasing but my favourite part was "Yes, this is price behaviour. Price behaviour is what is happening to the price, so whether it goes up or it goes down."

There's one bit where someone asks "what is price behaviour", and the McDaddy answers "price behaviour is..... the behaviour of price" :LOL:

The really amusing thing is that the majority of people attending (including the silly bint moderating) think that's an acceptable answer !

Oh not sure what happened there....the site is called spreadbetguru dot com

If you're going to register this scam to your flat in Luton at least go and clear up the rubbish from the front garden. When the investors are looking for a guru they'd prefer to see a tidier place on google streetview.

********20*Stratford*Road
********LUTON
********LU4*8NF
********United*Kingdom

Johnathan, did you not read this thread? We pride ourselves at decimating idiotic vendor types and you choose this place to advertise? You take us on and you're going to loose, son. Just like Baghdaddy did.

There's one bit where someone asks "what is price behaviour", and the McDaddy answers "price behaviour is..... the behaviour of price" :LOL:

The really amusing thing is that the majority of people attending (including the silly bint moderating) think that's an acceptable answer !

Yeh that was me. I was IGMeerkats lol.

If you're going to register this scam to your flat in Luton at least go and clear up the rubbish from the front garden. When the investors are looking for a guru they'd prefer to see a tidier place on google streetview.

********20*Stratford*Road
********LUTON
********LU4*8NF
********United*Kingdom

Damn - what a sh1tehole

MacDaddyMansions-1.png

Anyway - when did houses stop having front doors?

:LOL: nice one, you landed some quality punches in the opening rounds.

I opted to go for one swift kick in the plums about 2/3rds of the way through the event, which resulted in an immediate IP ban :LOL:

lol; i was quite surprised on B response to the question of "the aqua indicator resembling Parabolic SAR".

Baghdady deserves what happen to him in the webinar. Just look at his FXStreet profile; and count how many lies and deceptions are there in that text. It well exceeds 21 lies.

Mix that up with his 21 rules of trading and you got yourself a profitable strategy. :LOL:

An unfortunate side-effect of directing punters to this thread seems to be an influx of idiot spammers.

that ok; we need constant flow of lulz :LOL:

for every new gullible trader; there is a new idiot spammer. mmm.. perhaps this correlation means the new gullible trader became a spammer after blowing out his account; just like SlapPoopy did.

Everything he said was just complete drivel, I could hardly bear to listen to it, it was only the allegations being posted that made me stay.

It was pretty atrocious. I'm sure they always have a few sock puppets on hand for these things, but there must also have been some genuine noobs in there. I feel genuinely sorry for anyone trying to take that stuff seriously.

Another thing struck me. Someone brought up the "World Champion" thing. He responded with a very careful reply in which he said he had claimed to be something much more limited, only World of Trading Frankfurt 2009 Live Trading Event Champion, or whatever it was.

The person who raised the point initially then retorted that this was a lie, and that he had evidence that Baghdady had claimed to be simply World Trading Champion, or word to that effect.

There was no response to that one. :confused:

at times yesterday there were 100+ people viewing this thread. It was still in the 90's well after the webinar ended.

Peter

:LOL: nice one, you landed some quality punches in the opening rounds.

I opted to go for one swift kick in the plums about 2/3rds of the way through the event, which resulted in an immediate IP ban :LOL:

I am sorry chaps - your contributions cannot rival the true star of the show. We will probably never know who is responsible, but the highlight for me was when someone coined the phrase "clear as slappoopies" :LOL:. I have no idea what it means, but I will be using it in everyday speech from now on.