Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

lads; are you having similar experience to mine; (i know some are)

I have recently been LMAO in the middle of the night; and sometimes run out of breath.

it's first time that I stopped trading today for the lulz; (and did indeed miss some profitable reversal trades on AUDCAD)

lads; are you having similar experience to mine; (i know some are)

I have recently been LMAO in the middle of the night; and sometimes run out of breath.

D)

Well you'll be having nightmares tonight after Mahmouds harsh words to the 'cockroaches'. Reminds me of another great middle eastern guru who made ridiculous claims about his own status.

Daily Mirror

How we will come to miss the 'king of kings' and his ranting and raving.

Meh just watched the webbienaar. I gave it 7/10. 4dlulz wins for making mcd drop the WTF
Was expecting a little bit more from u allz if I'm honest.

That was my favorite moment. He sounds really bewildered. Scose's entire page scrolling "Slackmcboobybladder lolololololoololl" was great too!

I just watched it again also. I think we did pretty good.

I give it (y)(y)

Peter

ADDED: Many thanks to alphadude for the video!

Last edited:
That was my favorite moment. He sounds really bewildered. Scose's entire page scrolling "Slackmcboobybladder lolololololoololl" was great too!

I just watched it again also. I think we did pretty good.

I give it (y)(y)

Peter

ADDED: Many thanks to alphadude for the video!

I don't think it was scose. ;)

I was on the webinar.
Market lines are not SAR as you think -the line on his chart starts in the middle of the opening range -it's rather kind of moving average started there- I think .
What I will say -his (MB) approach allow me to study opening range trading -and as you know many fameous traders made a lot of money doing this .
Some people stated here that they finihed the course .
Could you please write all the 21 rules in this way :
If I would pay 5k for the course ,the first thing I will do at the end of the course I will demand all 21 rules .As I understood from merkozy and other guy you can't.
His course is still available for download on 4shared ,but when he starts telling about the rules the video corrupts .But till this moment I can say ,that I can name the first five rules .
Basically I will avoid discussion if he is good trader or not ,because as Larry Williams says Money Management and Risk Management makes you rich and not the system ,but thanks to MB i just gone on the correct path with my study of the market .

because as Larry Williams says Money Management and Risk Management makes you rich and not the system ....

bullocks. You better find a place where you can get brain washed and start fresh.

You learn from LooseBoobies; you become loose booby. You learn from CrapBoobires; you become CrabBooby.

the 21 rules are listed in a nazi secret box. I believe someone in this forum is listing it for sale. He is asking for 5K. I can lead you to him; but you have to pay me 5K as well.

The difference between me and Larry Williams; is that I really trade

and he has a website called ireallytrade.com

so we are even :LOL:

Meh just watched the webbienaar. I gave it 7/10. 4dlulz wins for making mcd drop the WTF
Was expecting a little bit more from u allz if I'm honest.

Give yourself a smack! Teh lulz are strong in this webinar. More lulz than a bag of slapoopies. I have to say watching the recording I was laughing aloud at some of it.

One interesting thing. Someone called "IG Meerkat" was posting some inconvenient things at the start. Baghdady thought he was someone called Michael Galli(rest of name inaudible), something like that. Someone he said he fired from the company - obviously he must think that there is a grudge there.

He also claimed that "London Kid" was a fired employee (and a "loser") as well. Then later he claimed it was actually four guys he fired from the company.

I think he is wrong (about the identities) - IG Meerkat and London Kid and the two unnamed ones are most likely just T2W japesters.

Anyway, it is interesting that Baghdady thinks that these people left in circumstances sufficiently bad that they would then stalk him in his webinars. I wonder if anyone knows the story.

The webinar itself I found rather disturbing.

Granted, there were numerous comments. But I am amazed at how flustered and confused Baghdady seemed - for a 33 year veteran of the markets, he didn't handle pressure very well. He seemed to lose his thread practically every other sentence and appeared to be genuinely rattled. It was incredibly unprofessional - instead of answering (or even just ignoring) his critics, he responded with abuse and numerous instances of profanity. One doesn't expect to hear the host of a trading webinar say "What the f uck is going on?".

The webinar was obviously very thin on content, what content there was was in my opinion very poor, and the numerous technological glitches were remarkable given FX Street does tens of these things a month.

Quite an astonishing thing to watch, altogether.

The webinar is up on fxstreet!!

Trade Live The New York Session

I browsed it very quickly. There are a few shots of the transcript and it's hilarious each time showing Mike getting grilled. lol. dialog of PSAR and creditor troubles (37:31) made it on the video.

It's a thing of beauty!!

Peter

But I am amazed at how flustered and confused Baghdady seemed - for a 33 year veteran of the markets, he didn't handle pressure very well. He seemed to lose his thread practically every other sentence and appeared to be genuinely rattled.

Quite an astonishing thing to watch, altogether.

He was rattled before the event had even started, and he completely lost it the moment that someone asked how many trades he was likely to take during the session.

The key point here is that he couldnt stand up to any scrutiny even with the protection of the fxstreet moderator (who really should hang her head in shame for her role in this deception) At some point, someone is going to confront him face to face in a live seminar situation, and they'll completely destroy him.

I know he took some critisism, and there was some added pressure, but his previous seminars have been equally incoherent, and equally deceptive.

The majority of trading forums do tend to hold their members in contempt, but with the exception of T2W's HoCo interview, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Highlights for me where wackypetes question asking if he should trade FX because he needed to earn money to pay off his creditors.... Baghdadys answer was absolutely priceless...

It was also quite amusing watching the antics of a moderator too stupid to realise that webinar attendee's calling themselves the likes of FX Ruined Me, or 4-D-Lulz, TurtleSoup or Slackbooby were probably not taking events entirely seriously !

There's one particularly funny exchange where the clueless bint was offering Mr FX Ruined Me her sage advice, including links to fxstreet's "educational" materials... IIRC correctly, he even thanked her for her help :LOL:

The only thing that could top this for lulz would be a t2w video interview with HoCo, or maybe with trader dante, or black swan (bless) :LOL:

He was rattled before the event had even started, and he completely lost it the moment that someone asked how many trades he was likely to take during the session.

Well, considering this was a live trading event, you'd have thought he'd have anticipated that question.

The key point here is that he couldnt stand up to any scrutiny even with the protection of the fxstreet moderator (who really should hang her head in shame for her role in this deception) At some point, someone is going to confront him face to face in a live seminar situation, and they'll completely destroy him.

I know he took some critisism, and there was some added pressure, but his previous seminars have been equally incoherent, and equally deceptive.

The majority of trading forums do tend to hold their members in contempt, but with the exception of T2W's HoCo interview, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Highlights for me where wackypetes question asking if he should trade FX because he needed to earn money to pay off his creditors.... Baghdadys answer was absolutely priceless...

It was also quite amusing watching the antics of a moderator too stupid to realise that webinar attendee's calling themselves the likes of FX Ruined Me, or 4-D-Lulz, TurtleSoup or Slackbooby were probably not taking events entirely seriously !

There's one particularly funny exchange where the clueless bint was offering Mr FX Ruined Me her sage advice, including links to fxstreet's "educational" materials... IIRC correctly, he even thanked her for her help :LOL:

The only thing that could top this for lulz would be a t2w video interview with HoCo, or maybe with trader dante, or black swan (bless) :LOL:

t'was comedy gold. Lulz of the highest degree.

There were a few more good names too that the moderator didn't figure were "cockroaches". She certainly wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Peter