Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

I am indeed a damaged rampton subterranean fooktard multinic troll c11nt. I need sorting out son.

It's not rocket science is it mate bud, fly under the radar zeitgeist grab pips off the smalls. Bless...;)

Now where have I heard that before? :whistling
Must have been way down upon the Swannie River...

Peter

Scose I tried to learn about MACD stochastics etc, none of them made any sense to me and most of the other trainers don't have a notion what they are talking about or they have been trading 2 years and all of a sudden can train people how to trade, then I heard Mr Mike Baghdady speak and thought that he is saying something different, he also has had marvelous experience and he understands trading, that is buying and selling and contracts. The trade planning session focuses my mind so that I can understand the market and I find it practical and insightful. Mr Mike has helped me a lot with my trading.
I do not like to see internet bullying either, you have been making fun of the Man's name on this forum, can you imagine how difficult and how stigmatized he is by his name.
I just think that he has something to say worth hearing and that it is unfortunate that this forum is not giving Mr Mike Baghdady a chance.

Can you tell us a bit more about what he teaches in more detail please. These trolls have jumped upon everything that people try to explain and we've been left with a very one-sided story.

Oh and for the record, His real name isn't Mike Baghdaddy. That's a stage name he uses for his presentations.

Can you tell us a bit more about what he teaches in more detail please. These trolls have jumped upon everything that people try to explain and we've been left with a very one-sided story.

Oh and for the record, His real name isn't Mike Baghdaddy. That's a stage name he uses for his presentations.

Like a magician uses a stage name.
He makes noobs money disappear too.

Peter

Hi Scose,
I am not qualified to pass on detailed information, you would need to listen to the man himself. There is lots on information on the TT website and on FXstreet.
Riddick

Look you say that you are not ridiculing his name, then what is this, I didn't even have to go back that far.

That is not ridicule, that is puerile banter between members of a forum.

Things that invite ridicule, for example, are claiming to be a World Trading Champion, and subsequently changing this claim when it is pointed out that such a thing does not exist. Or claiming to be the world's foremost expert on price behaviour. According to whom? How is this decided? How are the world experts on price behaviour ranked?

That is not ridicule, that is puerile banter between members of a forum.

What is on this forum is not banter it is unprovoked aggression.

Things that invite ridicule, for example, are claiming to be a World Trading Champion, and subsequently changing this claim when it is pointed out that such a thing does not exist. Or claiming to be the world's foremost expert on price behaviour. According to whom? How is this decided? How are the world experts on price behaviour ranked?

:sleep: Let me spell it out for you, he invented the PB system, I do not know of any other expert therefore he is Foremost expert.

:sleep: Let me spell it out for you, he invented the PB system, I do not know of any other expert therefore he is Foremost expert.

Please do not doctor my posts.

"Foremost Expert" suggests very strongly that there are other experts. Otherwise one should surely call oneself the "only" expert.

What is the "PB System"? Is price behaviour similar to price action? If so, he did not invent it.

And he did not claim to be the foremost expert in a system, but in price behaviour.

Price action is an element of PB system but not the basis for the whole system which is unique to Mr Baghdady.

hi Riddick,

i did watch few of Baghdady webinars in FXStreets; but I have never saw a live trade; eventhough the title of the webinars are "Live trade NY session...".

have you ever witness Baghdady trade live in your training sessions?

Price action is an element of PB system but not the basis for the whole system which is unique to Mr Baghdady.

Once again, the claim was to hold the position of foremost expert in price behaviour.

What exactly is price behaviour? Is it in fact price action?

hi Riddick,

i did watch few of Baghdady webinars in FXStreets; but I have never saw a live trade; eventhough the title of the webinars are "Live trade NY session...".

have you ever witness Baghdady trade live in your training sessions?

Yes, he is a real trader and I have seen him trade live, you should have seen him trading the crude at the end of last year, it was magic.
I think that it is difficult to talk and trade at the same time, but he does in the mentoring sessions and so do his staff who do the live trading room.

Yes, he is a real trader and I have seen him trade live, you should have seen him trading the crude at the end of last year, it was magic.
I think that it is difficult to talk and trade at the same time, but he does in the mentoring sessions and so do his staff who do the live trading room.

did he trade real money or paper money?

and was he trading the left side of the chart or the right side?