Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Re: Mike Baghdady - Works for me...

I keep hearing about people on this T2W forum knocking Mike and those at TT so today I thought I'd check it out and WOW...I did not expect to see all the bitter and twisted people out there having anonymous digs. All I can say is, I did the course, I follow the techniques and it works for me. I also know others who did the course with me who are now trading full time, applying what they learnt and making a success of it, it's taken a while to get there, but no one expects to make money without putting the time/work in.
I'm genuinely surprised at the actions and words of some people on this forum, especially as I recognise a few of the names - Mike and the team have been nothing but helpful and supportive over the year or so I've known them and I've learnt an incredible amount (I had never traded before doing the course).
I can only assume that Mike and TT's doubters are the ones I've met along the way who don't put the work in, the ones who log into the mentoring without a trade plan, the ones who don't listen to Mike's Sunday trading session, the ones who think they can make money without putting the time and the work in, the ones who hold a trade open close to news events etc (I could go on). I have met a few too many people like that over the past 12 months and it's a shame if you are now blaming Mike and TT for your own shortcomings.

Like I said, it works for me.

Hi Marcus

Thank you for your email and I'm genuinely pleased for you and your trading success. I must admit that I'm dubious abou your claims that you're trading successfully as well as others. My doubt is arisen because if the turtles failed to make money following every rule for every trade they placed, then I'm amazed that someone who has never traded & working on his own can be a successful trader following his rules.

However, if it is working for you, then bravo. You are in a distinct minority.

Have you been to the TT office recently? Security don't allow people to the TT offices anymore as they have moved out ( or been removed).

Digby

I keep hearing about people on this T2W forum knocking Mike and those at TT so today I thought I'd check it out and WOW...I did not expect to see all the bitter and twisted people out there having anonymous digs. All I can say is, I did the course, I follow the techniques and it works for me. I also know others who did the course with me who are now trading full time, applying what they learnt and making a success of it, it's taken a while to get there, but no one expects to make money without putting the time/work in.
I'm genuinely surprised at the actions and words of some people on this forum, especially as I recognise a few of the names - Mike and the team have been nothing but helpful and supportive over the year or so I've known them and I've learnt an incredible amount (I had never traded before doing the course).
I can only assume that Mike and TT's doubters are the ones I've met along the way who don't put the work in, the ones who log into the mentoring without a trade plan, the ones who don't listen to Mike's Sunday trading session, the ones who think they can make money without putting the time and the work in, the ones who hold a trade open close to news events etc (I could go on). I have met a few too many people like that over the past 12 months and it's a shame if you are now blaming Mike and TT for your own shortcomings.

Like I said, it works for me.

Marcus.
If you are being straight and honest - then well done.
However, you fail to mention the many graduates of Baghdady and Training Traders who would love to get their money back. These people also worked hard, put in the hours and many of them even paid more to be mentored. Some even paid additional amounts to take a desk to be near the "great man" on a daily basis.
They all have something in common. They kept losing money and received scant support from Baghdady. Even those who paid to take a desk were not really supported as Baghdady treated a number of them with utter contempt. The word he commonly used to describe them was "morons". Many around Training Traders were well aware of his use of this word to describe his feelings towards "lesser beings" than himself.

Your support is sadly misplaced as there is a wealth of evidence around that shows Baghdady and Tuckey as frauds, cheating the turtles and making many false claims in support of their business.
What about the many people owed money all around the world?
What about the staff he fired without due notice, good reason or due process?
What about the assault on a member of staff?
What about the people he cheated in Australia?
What about the false advertising claims made?

I could go on but it is all on this thread and others if you care to read and digest carefully. These are not wild unfounded allegations - these are examples of the truth about Baghdady and his operation.

Do you not think that if these allegations were not accurate that Baghdady would be trying to sue the ass off everyone????????

He is a cheat and a fraud - pure and simple.

Last edited:

Marcus.
If you are being straight and honest - then well done.
However, you fail to mention the many graduates of Baghdady and Training Traders who would love to get their money back. These people also worked hard, put in the hours and many of them even paid more to be mentored. Some even paid additional amounts to take a desk to be near the "great man" on a daily basis.
They all have something in common. They kept losing money and received scant support from Baghdady. Even those who paid to take a desk were not really supported as Baghdady treated a number of them with utter contempt. The word he commonly used to describe them was "morons". Many around Training Traders were well aware of his use of this word to describe his fellings towards "lesser beings" than himself.

Your support is sadly misplaced as there is a wealth of evidence around that shows Baghdady and Tuckey as frauds, cheating the turtles and making many false claims in support of their business.
What about the many people owed money all around the world?
What about the staff he fired without due notice, good reason or due process?
What about the assault on a member of staff?
What about the people he cheated in Australia?
What about the false advertising claims made?

I could go on but it is all on this thread and others if you care to read and digest carefully. These are not wild unfounded allegations - these are examples of the truth about Baghdady and his operation.

Do you not think that if these allegations were not accurate that Baghdady would be trying to sue the ass off everyone????????

He is a cheat and a fraud - pure and simple.

How much were people paying for a desk?

just for lulz; i did a google search on "foremost expert in price behavior"; and i leave you to guess what the result is!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• foremost expert.jpg
    foremost expert.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 156
OK boys; the new company "TT Training Traders" is finally incorporated on 30 march 2012.

the Mummy returned.

It has risen from the dead

the man deserves a clap :clap:

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
OK boys; the new company "TT Training Traders" is finally incorporated on 30 march 2012.

the Mummy returned.

Why has he moved all the way up there? Doesn't he know there is already a Jester from Leicester?

(Mrs TheLeopard is a snooker fan)

he is McBraveheart. He is challenging everybody who has balls to stop him. UK law has no limits..

mel-gibson-braveheart.jpg

the Mummy returned.

the man deserves a clap :clap:

I wonder why Mr Saghbooby keeps doing this? Effectively, it seems to be the same company doing the same thing. But he keeps shutting down, making small tweaks to the name, reopening, relocating, etc etc. It is rather odd.

On a separate note, he was spotted recently, out and about. It is understood that he was looking for new clients in the video below:

mummy.gif

even by vendors standards he is scummy. :LOL:

Now, please be fair to old Booby. We have it on good authority that he routinely refers to his students as "morons". This shows that he is an honest man.

We have been told that he punched one of his employees - this demonstrates that he is courageous and a man of action.

He has claimed that he is a successful trader - so we know that he has an incredible imagination.

It is alleged that he has obtained significant amounts of goods and services without paying for them - clearly he is a man who knows how to get a bargain.

He has employed Malcolm Ballsofsteelbutlittlec0ckofjelly and Ben Turkey - this shows that he has a charitable nature, and will do his bit to help the mentally disadvantaged where he can.

Indeed, Mr Sackhofcrappy has many fine qualities.

Now, please be fair to old Booby. We have it on good authority that he routinely refers to his students as "morons". This shows that he is an honest man.

We have been told that he punched one of his employees - this demonstrates that he is courageous and a man of action.

He has claimed that he is a successful trader - so we know that he has an incredible imagination.

It is alleged that he has obtained significant amounts of goods and services without paying for them - clearly he is a man who knows how to get a bargain.

He has employed Malcolm Ballsofsteelbutlittlec0ckofjelly and Ben Turkey - this shows that he has a charitable nature, and will do his bit to help the mentally disadvantaged where he can.

Indeed, Mr Sackhofcrappy has many fine qualities.

face it; if you can get away with punching somebody who works for you; and treat companies like whores; what the hell!

his balls are growing in number

img7485453161b4a445e.jpg