Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

You are making wild accusations. I suggest that you get a dictionary and learn the definition of hearsay and speculation is because there is no way that I am doing your dirty work for you.

If you are saying that you are a witness then who you are is more relevant than anything else, certain people are not credible witnesses.

Are you affiliated with Training Traders, its directors or its shareholders in any way?

That is, any of the versions of Training Traders - according to evidence posted here, there has been a bewildering array of variations of this company.

You are making wild accusations. I suggest that you get a dictionary and learn the definition of hearsay and speculation is because there is no way that I am doing your dirty work for you.

If you are saying that you are a witness then who you are is more relevant than anything else, certain people are not credible witnesses.

You appear to have a dose of the Malcolm Steels about you.

We have heard it all before - it does not wash.

Go to Camperdown Street and see the disaster for yourself.

You appear to have a dose of the Malcolm Steels about you.

We have heard it all before - it does not wash.

Go to Camperdown Street and see the disaster for yourself.

After a bit of thought - you had better not.

The Landlord is looking for Baghdady (unpaid bills) - if you are associated with them it might not be a good idea!!!!

Everybody wants to have the last word.

PP you are changing the subject yet still making wild accusations and using hearsay.

Riddick.
Give the SAB group a call in Dubai . Ask for accounts.
They will tell you that Mr Baghdady still owes them money for advertising in the Times and Sunday Times over a year ago.

Not hearsay or a wild accusation - just plain, simple fact!!!!

Are you affiliated with Training Traders, its directors or its shareholders in any way?

That is, any of the versions of Training Traders - according to evidence posted here, there has been a bewildering array of variations of this company.

LOL congrats on making it to 666 posts Leotart, but I actually am the Devil!

Riddick.
Give the SAB group a call in Dubai . Ask for accounts.
They will tell you that Mr Baghdady still owes them money for advertising in the Times and Sunday Times over a year ago.

Not hearsay or a wild accusation - just plain, simple fact!!!!

I would not even make a phone call for you PP

Riddick.
Whilst you are at it call the Novatels in Perth and Melbourne.
They are still owed money by Baghdady.

Not hearsay or wild accusations - just plain, simple facts - again!!!!

PP I would not give you the steam of my **** never mind call Australia.
I do not take advice from novices.

Riddick; you seem to be well aware of this thread's content.

why don't you help your boss; and provide some facts. (aka lulz) :LOL:

After all that has happened there are still people just dying to believe this guy will make them a millionaire.

Riddick; how come all your posts (with no exception) are in regards to SlapBooby

also whenever there is an upcoming webinar or a public stunt by LoseBooby; a multi-nic show up here in this forum; defending him

your patterns are well recognized Mr WebinarBooby

REMINDER

FXSTREET.COM 13.30 GMT today 25th April.

It looks like its still going ahead - Baghdady and his "Live trading Seminar" - Trade the New York session, Live!!!!

Hope a lot of you have registered as I think its going to be a lot of fun.
If you have not - then you can do so here.

Trade Live The New York Session

Will someone record it? That way we can see how many live trades are called out and what the results are.

It is definitely billed as an opportunity to watch him trade live, is it not?