Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Do not misunderestimate Turtle Wisdom...

Master_Oogway_by_NickDraw.jpg

Re: Mike Baghdady - Works for me...

How much were people paying for a desk?

Made a couple of calls to those that were on the inside.
It appears he started by asking £1,000 a month then reduced it to £800 and then £500 and below.
Those that took up the offer were grads from the training courses and this was sold to them as the way to really make money - by being in the company of the great man every day.

What appears to have happened is that Baghdady did not give any real support to those renting desks apart from a couple of people. The others were ignored and isolated and eventually left. There was a masssive turnover and nobody chose to stay for very long. Lots of desks - very few people!!!!!

Re: Mike Baghdady - Works for me...

Made a couple of calls to those that were on the inside.
It appears he started by asking £1,000 a month then reduced it to £800 and then £500 and below.
Those that took up the offer were grads from the training courses and this was sold to them as the way to really make money - by being in the company of the great man every day.

What appears to have happened is that Baghdady did not give any real support to those renting desks apart from a couple of people. The others were ignored and isolated and eventually left. There was a masssive turnover and nobody chose to stay for very long. Lots of desks - very few people!!!!!

My understanding is that Kruger9 is one of those people.

The stories I heard were that Baghdady was the main factor for people leaving their desks - being rude & obnoxious when questioned, treating people with contempt etc - as well as the fact that pretty much all of them lost money and saw zero value in being there. Again, what was sold to them we're lies and inducements to part with money to the Baghdady/Tuckey fraud

I wonder why Mr Saghbooby keeps doing this? Effectively, it seems to be the same company doing the same thing. But he keeps shutting down, making small tweaks to the name, reopening, relocating, etc etc. It is rather odd.

On a separate note, he was spotted recently, out and about. It is understood that he was looking for new clients in the video below:

mummy.gif

"On a separate note, he was spotted recently, out and about. It is understood that he was looking for new clients in the video below":

Health warning

Leopard. You are indeed a man of many talents and one of those is being able to have full knowledge of the whereabouts and actions of Baghdady.

He was seen recently in central London with a younger brunette lady on his arm.

I am sure that all those creditors in the UK will be happy to know of his whereabouts. What he is up to and why he has had to get out of the USA in such a short time and why back in the UK- we do not yet know. But some others are working on it.

"On a separate note, he was spotted recently, out and about. It is understood that he was looking for new clients in the video below":

Health warning

Leopard. You are indeed a man of many talents and one of those is being able to have full knowledge of the whereabouts and actions of Baghdady.

He was seen recently in central London with a younger brunette lady on his arm.

I am sure that all those creditors in the UK will be happy to know of his whereabouts. What he is up to and why he has had to get out of the USA in such a short time and why back in the UK- we do not yet know. But some others are working on it.

was she Sonia Sagbooby?

sonia.jpg

I like her cha-cha dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVl2_DcOaPs

Expert: Mike Baghdady, Head Trader at Training Traders
Moderator: Maud Gilson
Start: Wed, Apr 25 2012 13:30 GMT
End: Wed, Apr 25 2012 15:00 GMT
Participants: 12 pre-registered participants

Summary:
Join Mike Baghdady as he trades the Training Traders live money account on the New York session. Mike’s trading desk open days are among the most popular in the world today! Attracting hundreds traders of worldwide, we project our screen and trade the Training Traders live money account utilising the only pure rule-based system according to “The Power of Price Behaviour” and execute only high probability trades. Mike will demonstrate how his Price Behaviour methodology is so successful that it has the whole world talking about it!

“Live Data, Live Trades, Real Money”

lads; don't forget the upcoming Sagbooby webinar.

like he advertised above "live data, live trades, real money, real punches to his employees"

am looking forward to those live trades. Although he can do 300% per trade; i will be happy with just 100% per trade

FXSTREET.COM 13.30 GMT tomorrow 25th April.

Amazing that FX Street have chosen to let Baghdady go ahead with his "Live trading Seminar" tomorrow.

Either they are not aware of what this guy has been up to or they have chosen to ignore the evidence out there.

Hope a lot of you have registered as I think its going to be a lot of fun.
If you have not - then you can do so here.

Trade Live The New York Session

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FXSTREET.COM 13.30 GMT tomorrow 25th April.

Amazing that FX Street have chosen to let Baghdady go ahead with his "Live trading Seminar" tomorrow.

Either they are not aware of what this guy has been up to or they have chosen to ignore the evidence out there.

Hope a lot of you have registered as I think its going to be a lot of fun.
If you have not - then you can do so here.

Trade Live The New York Session

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I can't make it tomorrow. But please say hello to Losebooby from me.

I learned a lot from Mr Mike Baghdady, I always attend the Trade Planning Session on Sunday and I will be attending the FXStreet session. Never mind the wisdom of crowds this is the power of 1 at work.
The products and insight that he offers are better than what is available else where imho.

The products and insight that he offers

Some examples please. Unlike the others I have an open mind and am willing to consider what Handbaggy has to offer... he is a millionaire after all (as per his bankruptcy docs) and so should have at least something to teach.

I learned a lot from Mr Mike Baghdady, I always attend the Trade Planning Session on Sunday and I will be attending the FXStreet session. Never mind the wisdom of crowds this is the power of 1 at work.
The products and insight that he offers are better than what is available else where imho.

Did you ever pay for a course, mentoring and the software???

Scose I tried to learn about MACD stochastics etc, none of them made any sense to me and most of the other trainers don't have a notion what they are talking about or they have been trading 2 years and all of a sudden can train people how to trade, then I heard Mr Mike Baghdady speak and thought that he is saying something different, he also has had marvelous experience and he understands trading, that is buying and selling and contracts. The trade planning session focuses my mind so that I can understand the market and I find it practical and insightful. Mr Mike has helped me a lot with my trading.
I do not like to see internet bullying either, you have been making fun of the Man's name on this forum, can you imagine how difficult and how stigmatized he is by his name.
I just think that he has something to say worth hearing and that it is unfortunate that this forum is not giving Mr Mike Baghdady a chance.

Scose I tried to learn about MACD stochastics etc, none of them made any sense to me and most of the other trainers don't have a notion what they are talking about or they have been trading 2 years and all of a sudden can train people how to trade, then I heard Mr Mike Baghdady speak and thought that he is saying something different, he also has had marvelous experience and he understands trading, that is buying and selling and contracts. The trade planning session focuses my mind so that I can understand the market and I find it practical and insightful. Mr Mike has helped me a lot with my trading.
I do not like to see internet bullying either, you have been making fun of the Man's name on this forum, can you imagine how difficult and how stigmatized he is by his name.
I just think that he has something to say worth hearing and that it is unfortunate that this forum is not giving Mr Mike Baghdady a chance.

He is not ridiculed for his name - he is ridiculed for his absurd claims.

And he has had lots of chances. He has been invited to address his critics on countless occasions, but has declined to do so.

How is the turtle experiment going, by the way?