Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

It is his real name, do you think someone would make it up? Mike is just a shortened version of his given name.

You've mistaken me for someone who gives a sh1t. I'm only on this thread for the lulz and you are providing ample amounts of it.

Peter

:sleep: I don't know anything about that or where you get your information from.

The turtle failure, for example, from someone on this thread claiming to be a turtle. They said it had all come to an end.

Public records posted by other members seem to show that a number of turtles have resigned their positions.

Etc.

True, I don't need to learn how to trade.
Charm school threw me out.

Peter

I find you thoroughly charming, Pete.*

I suspect this thread will soon be deleted.

*See, Ridick? Not ridicule, just childish banter. You can call me The Leotard if you like, I won't be offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
:clover: Have a good day on the forums boys, talking about trading, I actually have to get and do some real trading work . (y)

Riddick this is not personal but some things need to be pointed out to you.

Mike - is not the first name of Baghdady, he made this up.

He does not take live trades in the fxstreet webinars despite the advertising claiming that he does.

The Sunday planning sessions are just that - not live trading. He never goes over what he planned and shows the actual outcomes. Others have and if you had followed it exactly you would have ended the weeks well down.

No-one ever saw him trade live in the office. When he did whilst the turtles were there, guess what? He lost and lost and lost some more.

He claimed to be The World Trading Champion and even used this on a TV commercial. What a lie. The commercial was withdrawn after complaints.

He has creditors all over the world. He does not pay his bills. Is this honest?????

Bailiffs visited the offices three times acting on behalf of parties not paid.

Price Behaviour is just the study of Price Action. Nothing else. Its not original!!!!

He has clients who paid for the software and cannot get it to work. Its time limited. He has gone and there is no-one to fix problems. Is that good honest business????

The turtles were cheated. Plain and simple.

He assaulted his VP sales in the office in front of witnesses.

He is wanted in Australia for non payment of hotel bills and other creditors are looking for him.

He left an apartment in London with unpaid rent.

He fired a number of people without due process and notice.

His former accountants took court action against him.

Riddick. all the above is true with more to come. What are you trying to defend??
I know people who have paid him over £20,000 each for training and mentoring. Did you?

They worked hard, are not stupid and the trading results did not live up to the claims made.

He has tried to use heavy legal means to remove posts from this and other forums - without success this time. The truth cannot be rubbed out.

And as a little extra - he still owes money to Harbottle & Lewis - the Queens lawyers. Bet they will get him in the end. Bit of info for Harbottle & Lewis, Baghdady is in London.

He does not take live trades in the fxstreet webinars despite the advertising claiming that he does.

The Sunday planning sessions are just that - not live trading. He never goes over what he planned and shows the actual outcomes. Others have and if you had followed it exactly you would have ended the weeks well down.

No-one ever saw him trade live in the office. When he did whilst the turtles were there, guess what? He lost and lost and lost some more.

He claimed to be The World Trading Champion and even used this on a TV commercial. What a lie. The commercial was withdrawn after complaints.

He has creditors all over the world. He does not pay his bills. Is this honest?????

Price Behaviour is just the study of Price Action. Nothing else. Its not original!!!!

He has clients who paid for the software and cannot get it to work. Its time limited. He has gone and there is no-one to fix problems. Is that good honest business????

He is wanted in Australia for non payment of hotel bills and other creditors are looking for him.

Riddick. all the above is true with more to come. What are you trying to defend??
I know people who have paid him over £20,000 each for training and mentoring. Did you?

They worked hard, are not stupid and the trading results did not live up to the claims made.

He has tried to use heavy legal means to remove posts from this and other forums - without success this time. The truth cannot be rubbed out.

And as a little extra - he still owes money to Harbottle & Lewis - the Queens lawyers. Bet they will get him in the end. Bit of info for Harbottle & Lewis, Baghdady is in London.

he also releases his anger on employees. i.e. he slapped head of sales; for under performance

Last edited:
Riddick this is not personal but some things need to be pointed out to you...

The vast majority of these allegations, if untrue, should be simple to deny. They do not paint a pretty picture, so why is no-one denying them?

Or most of the others. For example, why did the court documents show zero income from trading? This is a legitimate question to ask of someone who promotes himself as a millionaire trader. He was on Sky "News" for Heaven's sake.

If there is an explanation as to why the court documents show zero income from trading, why not just state what it is and end the speculation?

I guess then if I look into your private business I will find you under "pipsplease" ???

Where do you even get your information, it is all hearsay and speculation coupled with some wild accusations?

Where do you even get your information, it is all hearsay and speculation coupled with some wild accusations?

Quite possibly. But given the level of monitoring this thread has been subjected to, and given there have been official responses, why is nobody categorically denying them?

Most of those allegations are demonstrably either true or false. If false, why not just say so?

Quite possibly. But given the level of monitoring this thread has been subjected to, and given there have been official responses, why is nobody categorically denying them?

Most of those allegations are demonstrably either true or false. If false, why not just say so.

Eh! I don't know maybe because it is a ridiculous internet forum :idea:

Eh! I don't know maybe because it is a ridiculous internet forum :idea:

Well, most vendors like to use forums like this to promote their services.

Also, in the past Baghdady has allegedly been very active in getting threads and posts deleted. What has changed?

It is surely a very simple matter to make a quick post saying "Pipsplease is lying. I do not owe money...bailiffs have not visited...I did not assualt...I never claimed to be World Trading Champion or the World's Foremost Expert...I did not reveal my large trading income to the New York court because..." etc etc.

I guess then if I look into your private business I will find you under "pipsplease" ???

I am not the one doing these things.
I am not the one making these claims.
My private business is not relevant.

What was printed is not hearsy - why do you make such a claim?
These are not wild accusations. If they were then Mr Baghdady could do something about them!

Please, for everyones benefit - point out which item I listed is heasay or speculation. I will then address it for you.

Full details of his bankrupcy are available via the New york court services website. So thats not hearsay, or speculation. Its a matter of public record.

Details of turtles joining and leaving the program are avilable at UK companies house. So again, a matter of public record.

I suspect that there are other public records available that will no doubt be released in times of lulz famine.

Mr B is simply reaping what he sowed.

I am not the one doing these things.
I am not the one making these claims.
My private business is not relevant.

What was printed is not hearsy - why do you make such a claim?
These are not wild accusations. If they were then Mr Baghdady could do something about them!

Please, for everyones benefit - point out which item I listed is heasay or speculation. I will then address it for you.

You are making wild accusations. I suggest that you get a dictionary and learn the definition of hearsay and speculation is because there is no way that I am doing your dirty work for you.

If you are saying that you are a witness then who you are is more relevant than anything else, certain people are not credible witnesses.