Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

You lied about Alpine Capital, you said it was a fund when in fact it's a dormant company.

I postest the official company response and I dont see how you can claim I lied.
I believe the claim was that Alpine Capital never existed and therefore a certain video was a fraud. I suggest you read the official respose again (by the way there are many reasons why a company can be listed as dormant).

=======================================================================

Official Response on behalf of Training Traders - re-posted

It has come to our attention that a couple of ex-employees may be looking to setup a rival/alternative company and may be using this site for malicious purposes. These individuals have already been caught on CCTV defacing the company building.

There have been a number of unsubstantiated and untrue allegations posted on this and other similar forums some of which have been removed. These posts are libellous (see: Defamation).

We would like to make a distinction between the above mentioned malicious acts, the posts from people who simply do not like training companies and people who genuinely have a desire to learn how to trade. Unfortunately failure to exercise due diligence has lead to the misrepresentation of information and the desire to sensationalize has overcome common sense.

Requests for personal or company financial data to be posted on an online forum are simply ridiculous especially since we are a privately held company with responsibility primarily to our clients, employees and shareholders. No-one in their right mind would post such data on an open website with anonymous members. Also the request for our clients contact details is equally ridiculous, as this is proprietary information and rival companies would welcome this information.

We respect the right of people to discuss and criticize in an open and objective manor, however in this case there have been a number of misrepresentations and false allegations.

As a company we provide training courses for people new to trading and experienced traders in the Forex, Stock and Futures markets. Included in the course price we provide 30 days of mentoring, 30 days access to our daily live trading room, a graduates club/trading clinic and access to our weekly online trade planning session to ensure our clients have all the support they need.
We also allow clients to re-take the course for free at a later date as we know trading is a skill that is acquired by practice and reinforcement of good practices and rules.

We are not an anonymous web based training company, we perform our training at our offices as well as travelling to our institutional clients offices to train their traders onsite and install our trading software worldwide.

We will arrange a special Q&A workshop and invite Forum members to visit us and see for themselves who we are, what we are about and answer answer their questions.

In response to particular comments:

Chapter 11.
In 1997 Mr Baghdady sued his broker for the wrongful liquidation of his account as a result of erroneous entries in his account. After 12 years of Mr Baghdady pursuing the litigation and despite the broker admitting to his mistakes in court, the court found for the broker as there was no malice. In mid 2010 Mr Baghdady was ordered to pay the brokers costs and legal fees. Mr Baghdady filed for the Chapter 11 in order to protect his assets and negotiate a financial settlement with the broker (standard practice in the US). This case was dismissed in its entirety shortly after filing, as the broker and Mr Baghday agreed to settle their differences to their mutual benefit. This issue no longer exists and is history. Please see attached document.

Alleged “Student Loans “
Mr. Baghdady is a graduate of the American University in Cairo 1972 and as such he has no personal student loans. His children studied and graduated from several fine USA colleges. While they were in college Mr. Baghdady guaranteed their student loans. After their graduation each of his children are currently paying off their individual loans, and until such time as these loans are paid off , as the guarantor for his children loans he appears as liable like any father.

“World of Trading” live trading champion.
Mr. Baghdady was invited to live trade against 6 other bankers and institutional traders at the “World of Trading” live trading event in Frankfurt in 2009. Mr Baghdady traded live on a stage for several hours in front of 1000 viewers and won the “World of Trading” live trading competition in 2009.

World of Trading 2011 // 21.10 - 22.10.11 // Messe Frankfurt

Mr Tuckey.
Mr Tuckey operated, and was a director of, a fund called Alpine Capital for 5 years. Through pure conjecture, one particular forum member has assumed that this fund did not exist simply because they could not find a corporate website! The fund did not require a public website, as it was a closed fund that was not soliciting communication with the general public.

The existence of Alpine Capital is irrefutable and was of course registered with Companies House.
During the operation of the fund, Mr Tuckey purchased and utilised the Training Traders software and methodology. Mr Tuckey appeared on the commercial stating he had used these techniques – a statement of fact, and he was represented as a ‘Hedge Fund Manager’ – also, a statement of fact. Mr Tuckey has since become a Director of Training Traders, and is still a trader. The forum member erroneously assumed that Mr Tuckey’s directorship of Training Traders had meant that he had never been a Hedge Fund Manager.

For those wishing to exercise due diligence please check Companies House (see attached screenshot) and check the ‘INCORPORATION DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION’.

Turtles Program .
The Turtle program and the turtles are our pride and joy. We are extremely proud of our Turtles and their performance, hard work and the dedication day in and day out to acquire the great skill of trading.

This is a pure apprentice program, we shoulder all expenses because we have the confidence in our training and methodology to take a group of people and fund their training and trading in order for them to trade based on the methodology we teach.

This is a well thought investment on our part and we fully expect that our Turtles performance will gives us more than the expected returns on our investment.

As has been recognized, we selected candidates from a large number of applicants. These ‘New Turtle Traders’ have been trained, mentored, equipped and funded all by Training Traders. As anticipated, performance between individuals has varied based upon rate of learning, selection of instruments to trade and adapting to the psychological demands of trading. As is normal in any trading team, some traders are in positive territory, some are flat and some are down. This is by no means a reflection on the performance of any one trader. These traders are participating mostly in longer term trading and require a longer period than 4 months for the process and themselves to fully come to fruition.

We owe it to nobody whatsoever to disclose any information beyond what we choose and hope that any individual with a fair and reasonable intellect would understand this and appreciate our inherent confidence in our trading approach to undertake such a time consuming and financially significant task.

Office environment.
We are situated in the city of London right next to Aldgate East tube station in a multi-story office building and have a 7,000 sq/ft office incorporating a fully equipped trading floor and training facilities. We believe that our office based training environment allows us to provide a high level of help and support to our clients. We provide facilities equal or better than most standard business offices. As stated above we are happy for people to come and visit to judge for themselves.

If we could raise our most salient point, it would be that we welcome ANY individual on this forum to visit us, whether you wish to meet us, see our offices or understand more about our methodology.

We are not going to get dragged into a discussion answering an endless number of questions based on misinterpreted information or simply unfounded accusations.

We thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

A hedge fund called Alpine Capital never existed. Therefore to claim such a thing in the advert is clearly fraudulent. Remember what was claimed was Ben, Hedge Fund Manager, Alpine Capital, London.

Well, I've edited it out of your post anyway.

I think it's best for the continuation of the thread that posts relate to specifics without colouring comments with emotive type personal accusations/insults. Thx.

jon

Hi All,

My name is Matt and I used to work in the sales department within TT.

I worked under Mike B for 1 year and 4 months, and during this time saw 3 sales managers hired and fired as they were unable to do their day to day activities due to Mike wanting to control everything.

Tony Michaels without a shadow of a doubt was and is to date the best sales manager, business operator that I have and probably will ever work with.
Tony was unable to do his job due to Mike B controling everything and not letting Tony do anything from telling us guys what to do, getting leads in ( which is why we were guaranteed a high salary ).

Malcolm how can you say you were not kept informed from the sales department when we used a sales app that everything that went through went straight to your emails, were you not watching them? Sorry forgot that your days started at 11am and you were so BUSY.....

Tony in his first month, ( the only month he was given control ), smashed any previous sales figures by almost triple the amount any other sales manager provided and if you were to look at the phone calls then would ov been over 5 hours per day, but when you dont have leads there is not much more you can do then to sit and stare at 4 walls and try to stay at the company.

I am now in a proper job were they pay bills and pay wages and pay taxes.

I will be writing on here episode 2 tomorrow were I will go more into the truths about turtles and training traders.

Any questions please post or email me.

[email protected]

Hi All,

My name is Matt and I used to work in the sales department within TT.

I worked under Mike B for 1 year and 4 months, and during this time saw 3 sales managers hired and fired as they were unable to do their day to day activities due to Mike wanting to control everything.

Tony Michaels without a shadow of a doubt was and is to date the best sales manager, business operator that I have and probably will ever work with.
Tony was unable to do his job due to Mike B controling everything and not letting Tony do anything from telling us guys what to do, getting leads in ( which is why we were guaranteed a high salary ).

Malcolm how can you say you were not kept informed from the sales department when we used a sales app that everything that went through went straight to your emails, were you not watching them? Sorry forgot that your days started at 11am and you were so BUSY.....

Tony in his first month, ( the only month he was given control ), smashed any previous sales figures by almost triple the amount any other sales manager provided and if you were to look at the phone calls then would ov been over 5 hours per day, but when you dont have leads there is not much more you can do then to sit and stare at 4 walls and try to stay at the company.

I am now in a proper job were they pay bills and pay wages and pay taxes.

I will be writing on here episode 2 tomorrow were I will go more into the truths about turtles and training traders.

Any questions please post or email me.

[email protected]

That is so much like Tony email style and layout, are you by chance working on it together or just sharing a template ? :)
Hmm obviously worried Tonys emails will be a bit weak and need some support :)

As for the comment about not being kept informed by the sales department.
As a result of lack of information from sales preventing me doing my work, I wrote the 'SalesApp' you refer to. This is something I had to do after Tony started failed to pass on information. However, this was not enough to capture all the information. Sales packages were changed to include additional items which was not passed on (OTP). Clients were given additional time, which was not passed on. I belive you were in the room when Tony refused to give me access to the sales database when I wanted to get more information.

Oh and as for starting at 11am, I think you will find that most days it was around 9:30 (remember I had a 4 hour commute every day). Unlike the sales departmet who left around 5pm I was often in the office very late and during weekends.

I am just curious, why try to pick fault at my time keeping ?

Last edited:
(y)

Attachments

• pop-corn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-254.gif
    pop-corn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-254.gif
    334.9 KB · Views: 175
That is so much like Tony email style and layout, are you by chance working on it together or just sharing a template ? :)

As a result of lack of information from sales preventing me doing my work, I wrote the 'SalesApp' you refer to. This is something I had to do after Tony started failed to pass on information. However, this was not enough to capture all the information. Sales packages were changed to include additional items which was not passed on (OTP). Clients were given additional time, which was not passed on. I belive you were in the room when Tony refused to give me access to the sales database when I wanted to get more information.

Oh and as for starting at 11am, I think you will find that most days it was around 9:30 (remember I had a 4 hour commute every day). Unlike the sales departmet who left around 5pm I was often in the office very late and during weekends.

I alos worked the occasional weekend when we would have 4 people turn up to the workshop ( waste of time ), what is the sudden attack on Tony over? Mike sacked Tony then attacked him in the office, is this how a normal office is run? Pictures can be uploaded for further evidence if needed.

Tony is a great guy and you know that, everyone in TT loved him and always will, he was amazing at his job which is why everyone left TT when Tony was mistreated.

And malcolm how come you withdrew your directorship?

Malcolm how come you a still fighting for TT when they have never done anything for you, you were always moaning that you worked there, how it was not run right and thank god we have Tony etc, you need to see the BS and move on.

Mcloon (OOoops, fat fingers again Malcolm)

Did the sales app you wrote worked as badly as the TT software you developed? Maybe that's why the emails failed to get through to you - perhaps you didn't write the correct code? Many of the complaints that I have heard from former clients have been about the software not working or, if it does, it gives the wrong info.

Also, the software license you issued kept running out every month without being renewed correctly. I understand that there was a time-lapse with your responses to the various software issues (because of your late arrival in the office perhaps?) and this frequently resulted in customers not being able to trade for the rest of the day at least.

I know of several people who have complained bitterly to Mike Baghdady about their software not working only to be told that you're working on it. Well, hurry up Mr Steel because you have clients waiting for your immense productivity to bear fruit.

Also, as TT issued a software license, you must be aware that the original code should be kept in ESCROW with a registered ESCROW agent so that, should your company collapse (God forbid the thought), that clients who had already bought the life time license would be able to access help for when the software breaks down. Legally your clients are due this protection, so please furnish us with this information - who is your registered ESCROW agent?

Last edited:
Oh shoot did I leave my webcam on :LOL:

Malcolm.
Your claims made about Tony Michaels in one of your previous posts have just been blown away. Yet you seem in denial.
History is full of characters who have just used the lame excuse ofall I ever did was what I was told. You hide behind "I postest the official company response and I dont see how you can claim I lied"

Tony Michaels will no doubt sort out the facts from the chaff when he gets to it. Now you have the salesman Matt come on and reveal his identity and tell the truth. Your response is to nit pick over side issues as you have all the way through. You never deal with the main points made or the questions asked..

Please stop being used. There may be legal implications later as the business is subjected to investigation. You are / have been registered as a director very recently. I would start to consider that if I was you.

Once again, have you or have you not threatened to resign your position more than once at the business?

Come on, just give us that one. remember, we have the proof and will use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing as we have so many company insiders in this thread. i'd just like to ask what was mary's role? part of the sales team perhaps? or was she part of the online rep management team? did you even have that?

regardless of answering that one or not, do keep up the bean spillage (y)

Malcolm,

your profile in Linked-in states you work for Training Traders (50 - 200 employees).

can you please confirm that you have a minimum of 50 employees; in the present, the past or the future.

I alos worked the occasional weekend when we would have 4 people turn up to the workshop ( waste of time ), what is the sudden attack on Tony over? Mike sacked Tony then attacked him in the office, is this how a normal office is run? Pictures can be uploaded for further evidence if needed.

Tony is a great guy and you know that, everyone in TT loved him and always will, he was amazing at his job which is why everyone left TT when Tony was mistreated.

And malcolm how come you withdrew your directorship?

Malcolm how come you a still fighting for TT when they have never done anything for you, you were always moaning that you worked there, how it was not run right and thank god we have Tony etc, you need to see the BS and move on.

I did not come out to attack Tony. There was a specific false allegation made against me which I had to answer. Tony is a great people person but I would reserve judgment about him being a great guy. Why the attack on me?

I think you are mistaken, I did moan about how the company was run, but the things I moaned about were mainly related to sales as mentioned in previous post. I never said thank god we have Tony.

If Tony was such a great guy and amazing sales person and he was stopped from doing his job at TT, why did he not just leave?

It’s not that I am fighting for TT, I work for the company I know what went on and I know things dont add up on this site.

Mcloon (OOoops, fat fingers again Malcolm)

Did the sales app you wrote worked as badly as the TT software you developed? Maybe that's why the emails failed to get through to you - perhaps you didn't write the correct code? Many of the complaints that I have heard from former clients have been about the software not working or, if it does, it gives the wrong info.

Also, the software license you issued kept running out every month without being renewed correctly. I understand that there was a time-lapse with your responses to the various software issues (because of your late arrival in the office perhaps?) and this frequently resulted in customers not being able to trade for the rest of the day at least.

I know of several people who have complained bitterly to Mike Baghdady about their software not working only to be told that you're working on it. Well, hurry up Mr Steel because you have clients waiting for your immense productivity to bear fruit.

Also, as TT issued a software license, you must be aware that the original code should be kept in ESCROW with a registered ESCROW agent so that, should your company collapse (God forbid the thought), that clients who had already bought the life time license would be able to access help for when the software breaks down. Legally your clients are due this protection, so please furnish us with this information - who is your registered ESCROW agent?

Hmm suddenly its me you are attacking :) Bring it on Howard .. oops my fat fingers I mean Digbyarbuthnot.

Malcolm.
Your claims made about Tony Michaels in one of your previous posts have just been blown away.

Please explain how ?

Tony Michaels will no doubt sort out the facts from the chaff when he gets to it.

Ah yes Tony Michaels is bound to have a fair and balanced view isnt he :LOL:

Please stop being used. There may be legal implications later as the business is subjected to investigation. You are / have been registered as a director very recently. I would start to consider that if I was you.

I dont respond to threats.

I did not come out to attack Tony. There was a specific false allegation made against me which I had to answer. Tony is a great people person but I would reserve judgment about him being a great guy. Why the attack on me?

I think you are mistaken, I did moan about how the company was run, but the things I moaned about were mainly related to sales as mentioned in previous post. I never said thank god we have Tony.

If Tony was such a great guy and amazing sales person and he was stopped from doing his job at TT, why did he not just leave?

It’s not that I am fighting for TT, I work for the company I know what went on and I know things dont add up on this site.

Lets put this way if Mike paid thousands for your visa, paid for a lovely place in canary wharf ( which he couldnt pay rent for ), paid you a very handsome wage more the most people in London why would you walk out? You would prefer to hold out for an unfair dismal like past employees.

You never once moaned about the company? Is that why when you didnt turn up for an entire week Mike begged you to stay and then made you director?

When Tony first started you stated that if Tony doesnt make this work then everyone is out of work,, well guess what????

And you have also gone quiet on the fact that Tony was attacked by Mike, Pictures to prove also??
Howard also done more work in a day then you done in a year, constant people asking for money back, two women who keep emailing you about refund on mentoring and software as it is not working??

Malcolm give up, there is enough of us that worked within TT for months, years that saw everything that happened and are willing to talk about turtles etc.

:) chin up buddy :)