Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Lets put this way if Mike paid thousands for your visa, paid for a lovely place in canary wharf ( which he couldnt pay rent for ), paid you a very handsome wage more the most people in London why would you walk out? You would prefer to hold out for an unfair dismal like past employees.

So are you saying this whole thing was a ploy by Tony ?

You never once moaned about the company? Is that why when you didnt turn up for an entire week Mike begged you to stay and then made you director?

Matt, please read the posts properly. I said I did moan. Man I must be something special, Mike goes round sacking everyone but he begs me to stay :cool:

When Tony first started you stated that if Tony doesnt make this work then everyone is out of work,, well guess what????

What. Tony didnt get it to work ... yeah I know :)

And you have also gone quiet on the fact that Tony was attacked by Mike

I was in a meeting in another room when it happend, so I can not really comment on that. Please send pics to my email, I would love to see. In Tonys post today he said he was aggresive towards Mike, I was in meetings when he was aggresive in language. Oh sorry thas not what you want me to say.

How much were people paying for this 'lifetime licence'?

I believe it was a snip at £5000 for a lifetime license. Pure bargain that you get it for the entirety of the lifespan of Training Traders. However, I'm sure that Malcolm, being the diligent, honest & hard-working man he claims can tell us the independent ESCROW agent who has a backup copy of the software. Can't you Malcolm?

Well, I've edited it out of your post anyway.

I think it's best for the continuation of the thread that posts relate to specifics without colouring comments with emotive type personal accusations/insults. Thx.

jon

Look guys, please heed my earlier request or I doubt this thread can remain open much longer. Thanks.

jon

well as there's obveously going to be lots of handbag swinging from here on in, so maybe fling it in the foyer? little less need for interventions then surely?

well it's in peoples' own hands then

Thats a rather weak argument. There's very little consistency in moderation, so its very much in your hands. If a mod wants to shut this down, then they will

Its must be a bit of a dilema, on one hand it'll generare lots of views but that needs to be offset by the risk of implication / embarrasment regarding former business relationship / providing a platform for those with an anti Baghdaddy adgenda.

whatever you do, you'll get critisised (probably for the remainder of t2w's life). If I where a betting man, I'd have my money on you closing the thread.

Look guys, please heed my earlier request or I doubt this thread can remain open much longer. Thanks.

jon

These+aren+t+the+lulz+your+looking+for+Something+changed+here_3e0654_193520.jpg

Wow, humorous jpeg snipped snipped already...
B1tching with potential legal implications remain :?:

I am now in a proper job were they pay bills and pay wages and pay taxes.

I will be writing on here episode 2 tomorrow were I will go more into the truths about turtles and training traders.

Did you ever consider the morality of what you where doing ?

Did you ever question the fundemental reason as to why employee's and suppliers didnt get paid ?

Did you ever question why the company with a mimimum of 2M under management who where publically claiming returns in excess of 300% per trade where experiencing cash flow issues ?

Where you aware of the legitimate questions that where being asked about Mr Baghdaddy, the fraudulent TV ads, world championship claims, the bankrupcy etc ?

Did any of those questions ever occur to you, and if so, why did you continue to work for this organisation ?

In my experience, a good sales person needs to believe in a product or service in oder to sell it. Presumably you believed in the service, what evidence did you have to form that view ?

No, not snipped LV, just didn't work. Looks like LM's obliged.

Worked for me? Doesn't matter anyway.
TBH I think thats the least of T2W problems looking at this thread...
No more from me, this thread is messy enough as it is.

So are you saying this whole thing was a ploy by Tony ?

Matt, please read the posts properly. I said I did moan. Man I must be something special, Mike goes round sacking everyone but he begs me to stay :cool:

What. Tony didnt get it to work ... yeah I know :)

I was in a meeting in another room when it happend, so I can not really comment on that. Please send pics to my email, I would love to see. In Tonys post today he said he was aggresive towards Mike, I was in meetings when he was aggresive in language. Oh sorry thas not what you want me to say.

Haha and Mike was never ever aggresive to any staff no?? You do make me laugh Malcolm,, If you also READ properly Tony said he got aggresive in America not here, you know what Mike is like talk to you like trash more then anyone else and yet you still kiss his a***..... strange man..... Tony failed because the boss was a control freak who micro manage everything from marketing and sales and even cleaning lol Good luck

............Thats a rather weak argument.................

Of course it is, it's come from T2W hasn't it.

You have your money on it being closed but I would have a bet of my own that you'd have made that bet after the first couple of pages - in deep drawdown then.

Well if this thread is going to be closed I need to get something off my chest.

I told you so.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen. Please forgive the presumptions.

This thread is extremely valuable to a lot of people currently involved in trading, looking to become involved in trading and those who may be looking this way in the future.

A lot has been exposed but I can assure you that the cream is yet to come. The only people that distraction and irrelevance serve are Baghdady, Tuckey and his cohorts. The next week on here will be awsome.

Can we please keep to the subject and issues. Personal stuff is out. If Malcolm and his like wish to indulge in such ways, let them, it suits them.
The prize coming is BIG and worth some discipline in the short term. It will completely blow away any of the arguments put forward by Baghdady and his groupies. Please pay attention to what is being said by the moderators.

And before anyone asks, yes I do have information and yes it is highly credible and yes it will be out.