Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

This is a personal response not an official company response.

Looking at this topic there are 2 or 3 people (including a bitter ex-employee) who seem to be determined to harm Mike Baghdady's reputation and business. The topic itself was started within a few days of someone leaving the company vowing to bring down the company.

This hate campaign has not just been limited to this forum, posters have been pasted on the office building, staff, clients and creditors have been badgered with phone calls, text's or in person.

Just to put this topic in to perspective, the 2 or 3 people attacking Mike Baghdady and Training Traders are not clients, have not purchased anything and have not done the courses.

Despite the amount of time this topic has been going, its size and exposure, there is a significant lack of posts by any disgruntled clients (strange since the 2 or 3 campaigners have claimed such things as scam, fraud etc). I am willing to bet as soon as I post this fake new anonymous posters will appear claiming to be clients :)

Anyone supporting Mike Baghdady or Training Traders has been viciously attacked.

I am surprised this topic has been allowed to run for so long and surprised a lot of its content has survived as this is clearly a campaign by 2 or 3 people to damage a persons reputation and business. Had the topic been backed by a number of disgruntled clients it would have had some validity.

Malcolm Steel

This is one of the most laughable posts I have seen - you remind me of Colonel Gadaffi's sons claiming that everything was fine in Libya when the rebel forces had over run Tripoli and Gadaffi was in hiding. In fact, hasn't Mike Baghdady run away into hiding himself? Hmmmm.... interesting analogy if I do say so myself.

I suggest that you go to the police to complain about the ghastly criminal damage to the building as well as getting all the members of ' staff, clients and creditors have been badgered with phone calls, text's or in person' to complain to the police for the harassment they have received. I'm sure they would be willing to join you on your moral crusade to reassert Mike Baghdady's reputation at the top of the tree would they not? After all, they have been 'badgered' no less.

I find it amazing that your '2 or 3 people' can bring down a company so rapidly following some internet postings. Surely if the company wasn't a house of cards built on lies and false claims then it wouldn't have collapsed so rapidly & dramatically? You seem to give these '2 or 3 people' superhuman abilities to bring down the World'd Foremost Expert on Price Behaviour with a few internet postings. But you obviously live in a fantasy world so it probably makes sense to you?

Maybe you've been reading too many marvel comics? I look forward to your next edition of The Beano with gusto

I'm assuming that you're the same Malcolm Steel who handed in your resignation (once again) in January this year? And that resignation was refused by Mike Baghdady wasn't it? So why, in only a matter of a couple of months has your disposition to work for Mike Baghdady changed so dramatically? I'm sure that you are being paid handsomely for your ongoing support of Mr Baghdady. Do you find it lonely going to the office and being the only one there? Or has the office closed?

Malcolm.
You seem to be the fountain of all knowledge concerning Mr Baghdady and we would really appreciate understanding why this might be another case of suppliers not being paid. And not a recent one.

Firstly, thank you for spelling my name right this time :D

I am not and have never claimed to be "fountain of all knowledge". You really do like to imply things don't you. Or are you just trying to flatter me :LOL:

I simply pointed out that this topic is basically a hate campaign by 2 or 3 people (who have not even done the courses) and the lack of posts by disgruntled clients (if what is being said is true you would expect a flood of posts by disgruntled clients). But I do know that this hate campaign is not limited to this forum and as well as posters being posted over the office buildings, Staff, Clients and creditors have been badgered.

I am not and have never claimed to be "fountain of all knowledge". You really do like to imply things don't you. Or are you just trying to flatter me :LOL:

I simply pointed out that this topic is basically a hate campaign by 2 or 3 people (who have not even done the courses) and the lack of posts by disgruntled clients (if what is being said is true you would expect a flood of posts by disgruntled clients). But I do know that this hate campaign is not limited to this forum and as well as posters being posted over the office buildings, Staff, Clients and creditors have been badgered.

Has the Turtles program stopped or not? Simple question, yes or no.

Has the Turtles program stopped or not? Simple question, yes or no.

Expected answer from Malcolm Steel...

'The Turtles are among the most profitable traders ever seen. They are machines and make Warren Buffett look like an amateur. Mike Baghdady is overjoyed with how successful the Turtle Programme is and he looks forward to launching the search for new Turtles as he would like to train more people with his infallible trading techniques.'

OR

'The Turtle programme would have been one of the most successful trading experiments of all time if it hadn't been for those '2 or 3 people'....'

Let's see if it's Option A or Option B!:clap::cheesy::D:):LOL:

Malcolm.
There, are you satisfied now?

How do you know that I have or have not taken (paid for) the course??????
How do you know if anyone else on this thread and commenting has or has not taken (paid for) the course?
Which staff, clients and creditiors have been badgered?

You do not have any staff (yourself excluded)
I doubt whether you have many clients - no sales team = no clients!
I would have thought that creditors (these are people who have not been paid by you) have been badgering you for payment.

This suggests that as a director of one of Mr Baghdadys many changing companies - you are unaware of many things. This is NOT a clever position to be in. When this pack of cards finally folds you should make yourself aware of your responsibilities as a director of the business. Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse.
Take a hint. We are trying to help you see the light here.

Why do you refuse to answer the questions raised? If you did answer them, presumably the answers would disprove any wrongdoing or impropriety, your critics would be confounded (there's only 2 or 3 of them after all) and TT could go on with its mission of spreading price behaviour wealth techniques to the masses. And the turtle "experiment" :)lol:) could carry on, generating untold wealth and moulding the hedge fund managers of tomorrow.

Malcolm

why not prove this infallible system. I will gladly sign up for the training if you can show me how easy it is.why not use this thread to get you or one of the students to demonstrate what you offer.That would surely answer all these cynical posters.G

Flash

Malcolm

why not prove this infallible system. I will gladly sign up for the training if you can show me how easy it is.why not use this thread to get you or one of the students to demonstrate what you offer.That would surely answer all these cynical posters.G

Flash

I am greatly concerned for Your Lordship's welfare, and therefore I must beseech you to refrain from holding your breath whilst you await a satisfactory reply (or indeed, any reply whatsoever), lest you expire from lack of air.

I'm assuming that you're the same Malcolm Steel who handed in your resignation (once again) in January this year? And that resignation was refused by Mike Baghdady wasn't it?

I think you will find your facts are wrong yet again Digbyarbuthnot. I certainly did not hand in my resignation in January. By the way I am not sure a manger can refuse a resignation.

But since you brought this matter up, what I did in January was to highlight a number of failings in the company.

Since Tony Michaels started at the company, the sales manager was sacked (at Tony’s request) to allowing Tony to take control. As a result after a good first month due to the mopping up of efforts by the previous sales manager, sales dropped dramatically. There was not sales strategy, no process or discipline in sales it was a complete mess. It was becoming difficult for me to do my work due to a lack of information from sales, so I had to raise the issue. Sales information was not available or incorrect, clients were not given clear information (desks rentals were a mess and no one knew who should have what).
To give an example, over 500 new leads were acquired from a Trade show and online event, normally sales would follow-up the leads with a call. The sales guys were averaging 5 hours a month in outgoing calls, that’s 5 hours a month and not 5 hours a day as you would expect. I have talked to a number of sales people and they were shocked at the state of the sales department.

Tony also championed a marketing guy Howard Abernathy was very friendly with. The quality and quantity of the work was very questionable. To give an example the guy sent out an email to a company we were working with for them to send as an email shot to their clients. The single page email had over 20 spelling and typographical errors and the company who received it was appalled.

I would like to point out that the two sales people are not at fault, they were misguided. When sales fell dramatically Mike Baghdady agreed to raise their base pay significantly so they would not lose out.

The blame for the sales and marketing mess was put down to lack of spending and Tony not been given enough control (according to Tony). This is complete rubbish. I saw the lack of organization, lack of strategy, lack of control, lack of discipline. After talking to a number of sales people I know how things should have been done. When you spend a significant amount of money on a sales event championed by the Snr VP of Sales and Marketing and it produces no sales, you cannot blame lack of spending.

The result of January was a drive to change and get things back on track. Unfortunately the Snr VP of Sales and Marketing was not good at receiving feedback or constructive criticism. I was personally in at least two meeting were Tony had to be asked to calm his attitude as he was coming across very aggressive.

The PR/Marketing guy was sacked and Tony told to pull his socks up, strangely shortly after this post appeared and someone claimed to have an inside man.

I saw the lack of organization, lack of strategy, lack of control, lack of discipline..

As an external observer I would make the following points:

Its all well and good blaming Tony, but someone was responsible for hiring him, and then managing him. The directors of TT have to take responsibility for hat decision.

You had already signed the companies death warrant with your earlier marketing attempts. Whoever came up with the ideas for the TV ads, and the ludicrous world championship claims, is simply a moron. I know some extremely good, and very unethical sales people, but I believe that even they would struggle to sell Mr Baghdaddy and his riduiculous claims.

If Mr Baghdaddy was adequately capitalised, and achieving the returns he constantly claimed, then meeting the relatively small overheads of a handfull of staff and a small office whilst these problems where resolved, should not have been an issue. Even if his returns had been one tenth (or even one hundredth) of the ridiculous claims he was making, he would have been fine.

As a director of the company, you have responsibilities. You cant simply blame lack of strategy, or being disorganised etc on a member of staff. This happened because you allowed it too.

I think you will find your facts are wrong yet again Digbyarbuthnot. I certainly did not hand in my resignation in January. By the way I am not sure a manger can refuse a resignation.

But since you brought this matter up, what I did in January was to highlight a number of failings in the company.

Since Tony Michaels started at the company, the sales manager was sacked (at Tony’s request) to allowing Tony to take control. As a result after a good first month due to the mopping up of efforts by the previous sales manager, sales dropped dramatically. There was not sales strategy, no process or discipline in sales it was a complete mess. It was becoming difficult for me to do my work due to a lack of information from sales, so I had to raise the issue. Sales information was not available or incorrect, clients were not given clear information (desks rentals were a mess and no one knew who should have what).
To give an example, over 500 new leads were acquired from a Trade show and online event, normally sales would follow-up the leads with a call. The sales guys were averaging 5 hours a month in outgoing calls, that’s 5 hours a month and not 5 hours a day as you would expect. I have talked to a number of sales people and they were shocked at the state of the sales department.

Tony also championed a marketing guy Howard Abernathy was very friendly with. The quality and quantity of the work was very questionable. To give an example the guy sent out an email to a company we were working with for them to send as an email shot to their clients. The single page email had over 20 spelling and typographical errors and the company who received it was appalled.

I would like to point out that the two sales people are not at fault, they were misguided. When sales fell dramatically Mike Baghdady agreed to raise their base pay significantly so they would not lose out.

The blame for the sales and marketing mess was put down to lack of spending and Tony not been given enough control (according to Tony). This is complete rubbish. I saw the lack of organization, lack of strategy, lack of control, lack of discipline. After talking to a number of sales people I know how things should have been done. When you spend a significant amount of money on a sales event championed by the Snr VP of Sales and Marketing and it produces no sales, you cannot blame lack of spending.

The result of January was a drive to change and get things back on track. Unfortunately the Snr VP of Sales and Marketing was not good at receiving feedback or constructive criticism. I was personally in at least two meeting were Tony had to be asked to calm his attitude as he was coming across very aggressive.

The PR/Marketing guy was sacked and Tony told to pull his socks up, strangely shortly after this post appeared and someone claimed to have an inside man.

I SNIFF THE SCENT OF BAGHDADYS HAND HERE.!!!!!!!!!!
It all makes sense now.

For all those reading this is a pre-strike to try and divert / dilute the effect of what is coming from the former VP Sales later today. Its a classic Baghdady tactic and unfortunately Malcolm is the voice spout!!!

What is written here can be totally torn apart. We shall have some fun with this later.