May '04 Forex

Cable floating just above 1.75 level. I have tightened stops and am hoping for a breach down.

called and made Goobs :)

might get a wee bounce from here and a further chance to add to shorts.

:)

edit. not much of a defence of 1.7500 at all so far???!!!!

if we get back to 1.7520 ish its time to add a fair bit.

Chow, yep - looking at 1786/85 as key break area (incidentally, this is a -25 reverse of 8.30-9.00 am breakout long) - will look to go short around there.

Ben

Good luck Red.

FC :cheesy:

Redben said:
Chow, yep - looking at 1786/85 as key break area (incidentally, this is a -25 reverse of 8.30-9.00 am breakout long) - will look to go short around there.

Ben

bloody hell so do i goobs. :)

added again at 1.7505 as it was at the top of the channel on the 1 min chart.

gonna start emptying out though at about 1.7460 should we get there...

lol would you believe it. cable and euro start going bananas and my capitalspreads platform has melted like a boiled sweet stuck in a car glovebox.

hope it picks itself up soon. anyone else having trouble?

FC

FC

CS running sweet for me.
Running a massive overnight short position..exit when RSI (25) bottoms out on 2 hour chart or trail stops hit.

nice one faz. i held a short overnight. took a bit of a hit exiting my positions yesterday to move into futures, but today is currently massively up too :)

remember we have data at 1.30 today, so keep those stops tight, and remember to help old ladies accross the road.

im nipping out for a kebab lunch, so i'll have to survery the damage when i get back!

:)

A little bounce up to 1.7498 as we speak. Hope the round number holds as resistance.

looking ok-ish so far goobs :)

remember the Nwankwo Karnage that could happen around 1.30

i think i might well stick her in neutral before then..

FC

Judging by market reaction this week at 1.30 then neutral seems a good policy. Not only do we have key US news at 1.30 but I note we have more at 2.15.