May '04 Forex

FC

On the topic of the bootiful game ...

Attachments

• DerbyDouble800x600.jpg
    DerbyDouble800x600.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 159
oh you're not one of Delia's Destroyers are you?

good luck next year. i think you will need it. Darren "Dribble very fast to the corner flag" Huckerby isnt really a premiership player. then again neither is Phil Babb. hmm, i wonder if i can get a bet on now at Billy Hill for Sunderland to be relegated.. might be good odds at this stage..:)

FC

1.7610/15 proving huge support at the moment, if it doesnt bounce sharply soon, then i think we could see a large move south.

fingers crossed as always

FC

edit:- sell order in @ 1.7590 to catch the move if it goes.....

euro & patients of a saint

Having missed the action this am patients eventually paid off.

1) The first thing to nice is the price pulling back to a previous congestion area... support becoming resistance.
2) A lower top from the first pullback to the fib or a 1-2-3 as a continuation signal.
3) The important factor which is often lost... the TREND is down
Entry = 1.1840
stop = 1.1861 (as i type this is now be +2)
target = 1.1780

Happy Trading
NB

13-05-04_eur_15.png

thats Dr. Saint to you newtron lol :)

any chance of a chart to highlight your points? what timescale do you use on your charts? im verging more and more onto 15 min charts and upwards. lot easier and less stressful :)

much appreciated.

edit:-

thanks for the chart. makes sense.

i see that you dont use absolute levels for support resistance, more like general areas.

makes sense when position trading.

thanks for the ideas, all being taken on board. smoke is coming out of my ears now.

:)

Last edited:
there she goes. gone in style!!!!!

short order triggered and we are rocking south :)

time to tighten the stops though.

FC

FC
Having problems with posting charts hence the delay. I have had to figure out a system using a complicated combination of levers and pullies back into re-allignment to the gyrating pole wotsit.

".....and ... this is what...makes.... time... travel...possible...!" :LOL:

Regards
NB

aha, adam and eve.

gotcha. brain only just working off the booze from last night.

i really shouldnt be trading in my state, but having chalked up a total of about 300pts since this time yesterday, im pretty chuffed.

bet we still lose at footie tonight though :(

FC

Interesting chart over night and in particular 7-8am Eur/Usd 11836/11779 Gbp/USD 17623/17535
Large movement and no indicator of the way forward today.

morning all, i hope we are still all in "shorting the bounces" mode? trend on hourly chart is still down, so pending any surprising economic data, shorts are the way fwd...

of course, it could all change in a couple of days....

FC

Morning fellow forex fiends. No apology for word of warning against the obvious, infantile and potentially crippling. Signed into my d4f account about an hour ago and after some cogitation checked the balance to find I had a long running on cash cable from yesterday and furthermore I was down about 150 buttons. Turned out that I had cancelled a sell stop with a limit at the same price but somehow or another, managed to do it twice. Hence the long got triggered long after I had checked everything through and logged out and naturally, as cable motored steadily southwards. It's entirely my fault not d4f's and it is apparently very easily done. Not only that, but tis very expensive -- over a week's gains wiped. Hence no apols for stating the obvious....make sure you're clear before you leave, then check it again. Deep sigh.

Tulli, feel for you on that one, must have been a real blow to you. Thanks for the warning, will keep it in mind - I've accidentally pressed the button once or twice myself, but realised the mistake early and so it's only ever really cost me the spread, as I came back out straight away rather than risk anything.

Deep sigh? I'd probably be cursing at very high volumes...

Ben