Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.13 and 1.1290

The dog is taking me for a walk......keep focus and GL, you need it. Losers.

Attachments

• Winner.PNG
    Winner.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
1.13 and 1.1290

The dog is taking me for a walk......keep focus and GL, you need it. Losers.

The perfect Live call....

made 30 pips see arrows on a 3 pips risk, as you can see I cover exactly at support..... easy if you do what I say, I am THE holy grail....Did not have much time otherwise on that 30 pips move I would have made 1312 pips by pp.

Of course nobody will believe........lol

Dissers and haters just dont like winners.

They will do their best to make sure you fail somehow.

B

Attachments

• bs chart.png
    bs chart.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
You need coal on your face to trade like this.

Taking the breakfast for a walk. Kids taking dog to the airport. Back in a bit.

Laters.......................................... dudes.........................................

GL. I know I will.

Using my new super-fusion strenghelerom-o-meter this morning. See if that works. Throw enough at it and something will, surely?

Looks like usd is a clear buy or sell so I'm ready to pounce on the bounce and collapse on the relapse for some uber-fast lightning strike cobra attack scalps.

Bacon sandwich this morning. Fancied eggs, but mum said I was lucky to get that after doing the bed again last night. It's just these bad dreams where everyone is attacking me and laughing at me. I'm glad real life isn't like that.

eurusd another half off and three-quarters still running. Cumulative pips on this one trade so far +4,213 on a range of 13 pips.

Not everyone can do this.

eurusd key levels to watch are 1245, 1250, 1255, 1260, 1265, 1270, 1275, 1280 and all the way up to 1.5000 in 5 pip increments. 1240, 1235, 1230, 1225, 1220 etc all the way down to 1.000 in 5 pip increments. Scalp buy if above, sell if below. And uber-fast scalp the scalps in between.

Kids just bought my breakfast back from the airport. Dog's gone for a walk with my coffee.

Another thing a master trader factors in is, News. Today they'll be some. A lot of it is known in advance and some isn't. It comes in two flavours, good, bad and god and bad. When it's good, that means you can scalp buy or sell, when it's bad, you can scalp buy or sell - the results will be the same.

Another thing to consider is how fast your data is. Ideally you need to be as physically close to the action as possible. Which is why I tend to hang out around the Grand Canal area.

You learn the hard yards by doing the hard yards. That's why they're called that.

Laters............................................

This is what ya need to look like before you can consider yerself a master trader.

Attachments

• coal-miner.jpg
    coal-miner.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 117
Good morning intraday traders

Warning : This thread is not for noobs , you need 12-70 months under your belt .

All calls , charts , questions , inquiries , requests and comments are welcome .

EU scalping buy above 1.1278 sells below the mid 1.125

Cable scalps to buy above 1.53122 sells below the figure 1.5300

Yen just scalp sells below 120.00

Dax looking to buy above 10050 sells not before 9950

ES scalp buys above 1944 sells below 1927 i have a reason for that "available in the classified info"

US oil bullish for buys above 44.90 sells below 44.44 are tempting .

Gold scalp buys above 1142.5 sells below 1137.5

Bunds need above 153.00 for buys sells not before 152.75 "I have a reason for that you know where to find it "

GJ looking for levels above 184 and below 183.55

Ftse looking bullish again above the figure 6100 not bearish unless going back down to 6010

Volkswagen looking for buys again above 166.00 , no shorts

GBPNZD 2.42 or 2.40 areas of interest ?

I will pop back in a 32 minutes ...

Advanced :

Buxl needs above 151.88 for buys , below the mid 151.51 is bearish ...

Another live in advance call.
Euro/USD. Currently 1.1255
possible scalp longs above 1.1260. Need over 1.1265 to hold onto it.
Possible scalp shorts below 1.1248. Need to hold under 45 to keep it.
Price action needs to confirm the trade and it needs to be in one of my 2min time duration panels.
4 pips stop (yet to see a stopped out trade with this live-in advance style of calling trades here yet, but can't get complacent.)
I'll update with result later

closed at 135.56 for +44

come on guys, lets keep the focus up..ignore the disciples
well done dude(y)

so thats 100% win rate ME, don't give up hope, in a few months under my mentorship you'll be better than 100%:clap:

say no to bullying at T2W

live call in advance of the US open..that's right in advance by hours and I don't limit myself to FX because I'm an Expert Master Trader (I elevated myself again last night)
sells below 1910 1 point stop..you heard that right 1 point

buys above 1920, 2 point stop on that one
lets see how that goes..stay tuned all

remember, keep focused is the lesson for today

4 pips stop (yet to see a stopped out trade with this live-in advance style of calling trades here yet, but can't get complacent.)

We wont because everyone and his dog know about your stops !

1 pips stop, Malaguti?! Impressivo!
Would I be correct in assumung then, that you are in the Ronaldo/Messi league in terms of FX trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.