Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
eurusd - covering 70% at 1314 for +856 leaving half on to ride the LITS while I rub my lucky rabbits F.O.O.T.

Taking my dog to the airport to pick the kids up for school and cook breakfast back in a bit out for a while..... laters..... good luck.........dudes.

I know I will/have.

Watch out for my fusion correlator scalping methodology tomorrow. It's called fusion because I don't know what if any of it works so I'm going to bundle it all together in the hope that nobody understands any of it and the more stuff I shovel in, the less anyone will be able to understand. Plus, it'll tide me over until the next new best thing ever, that is, until it isn't, and I can fold in all the other old stuff I was totally wet about and then rejected unconsciously with regret but still salute in public as I have nothing else to hang on to in life.

Once you move into into the trading stratosphere of Expert Master Trader, simply using LITS is no longer enough, you need a clear line in the sand, or, CLITS.

There is another thread which unknowingly exposes a number of these and is worth watching for purely educational purposes.

selling eurusd at the current level with a tight stop if it stays below the 1320 or above or above if above a buy with an even smaller stop. Whatever, if I'm short then 1238 is a major bloodtrail in the sand (BITS). Unless it shows signs of disinterest or even revulsion then I'll reverse and scale out and back in.

Tempted to scale out the currently open possie and cover for 10 lots leaving just 990,000 lots on. With just 0.0000000000000000000000000001 pip stop you can swing a large line with leverage together with a special relationship with the partners of the brokerages that I allow to trade with me. Richard Branson once told me to get out of his way at the copier. I know people. And Lord Sugar? I don't know him yet either.

Crazy fall in eurusd, so pleased I was scalping hard and fast with the trusty correlator showing me the way dudes....chill...stop cyberbulling t2w warfare hate crimes nazis for peace....dudes...laters....

Mega 2 pip scalp with hairy moment as it pulled back a pipette....not for the novices this kind of thrill...dudes...laters....check my sig for useful links to moving averages....dudes...laters....

eurusd half out at 1305 for +342, leaving 70% on to ride it on down or up if I'm long.

@foix I think yer problem mate is that you have misunderstood the motivational momentum of those who would like to right a wrong as opposed to those that would like to continue to perpetuate a wrong. I could be wrong. I often am.

Tell yer what Mr. F, I know you're lookin in, frequently. I'll challenge ya to a duel. Tomorrow. You pick the pair. I don't even trade your spot forex market, but I'll take ya on, fair and square. The thing is, it won't matter if ya make more than me or not, it's the fairness of it that you'll be judged on. Seriously, if you've got the gonads, take me on. Choose a pair and I'll find it on me screens and I'll call it all day long. Mind though, I'll be makin real live calls, ahead of time, unambiguous and clear. You'll have ta do the same.

Me guess is, ya won't,

I think your the real deal dude...................can you mention..........................................my strength meter..............now and again dude..............:clap: :clap: keep up the good ..................work........... (y).............................

I think your the real deal dude...................can you mention..........................................my strength meter..............now and again dude..............:clap: :clap: keep up the good ..................work........... (y).............................

Hey......................................................mike.......................................you use a strengthmeter dude.............................hey..............................laters.............................but, really, it it cool and can it tell me which currency is strengtherer than the others ............and dude......laters..................what is weakerer than the others...............dude..............laters....................

If so, will a 20 period MA really helpme scalp on the tick charts.....dude......chilll.....say no to cyberdissers.....dude....laters..............

Hey Mike.....dude.....do you use strenghmeters dude.....My scalping is bad like dude I only made 182,145,678 pips on a 5 pip move on the eurusad today and I think I need a real slow MA to help me get sharper dude...laters.....

Don't forget - eurusd - 1239. Live, ahead of time. 23:19 BST. Live. Real time. Live. Dude.

No joke in this post now...I'm serious.
Yes....this thread can be funny, but absolutely I think that you are the only winner here !!!!
Your new journal has had more than 1300 view in a day.
This thread has had more because is pure entertainment, but in 2 day it will be forgotten, while your thread will be still alive and in good health.
And now you have a journal thread, only your friends are allowed to post in, ... so in the future newbie can not be warned by dissers like me about your bluff and your thread viewers will continue to grow with a lot of new arrivals.
No doubt, You have won!

This thread has been moved immediately because didn't respect the guidelines of the original section (Discretionary Trading). And OK.
But your journal has no trades posted in and don't respect guidelines of the "Trading Journals" section, but.....hey, for you, are only guidelines....can be easily avoided...are not rules written on the rock!!!!
Now, in normal conditions, one could aspect that a moderator could write you to give you two options:
Option 1: From tomorrow you have to post your trades (pair, price, time, % stakes) in respect to the guidelines of the "Trading Journal" section. As the name implies "Trading Journal", you must to share your trades. Stop.
Option 2: If you (for a reason that no one could understand, if you really trade) don't want to post your trades...Ok, then you have to move (or close and re-open another one) the thread to the "Discretionary Trading" section, in respect to the guidelines of this section, if you want only to continue only to comment the forex movement.
What do you want to do about?

But.......NO NO for you is completely another story.
You have exceptional skills (I'm serious, I think it really), you can write tens of post a day (not short post, but also with hundreds of words) and at the same time you follow different pairs price, giving your levels updated and answering in a complete manner to all questions...you and your thread are always at the top in ranking...you have really big numbers!
In conclusion you bring with you a lot of readership...and readership means money for the forum (and for you ?)...so definitely you have the power to do what you want.

It's time for me to declare the defeat of all of us dissers.
There is only one "Highlander" in this forum (There can be only one!), and surely he is FoMo.
Bye Bye.

I know what you mean but without us his thread will die out, I can assure you. Give it a bit of time.

It will just became a lonely monologue with the occasional participation of his dedicated followers still in search of the classic holy grail.

There will always be believers, it is clear what is all about, nothing more than a bluff unless they do not want to see it and if that is the case they will get what they deserve.

When? You ask when it's goin ta get there? Jaysus...look at the LR, the BITS the CLITS the TITZ. It's all in the stars all foretold. All is known in advance.

Im scalping eur\gold off the h4 tick chart dude.....................All live calls dude.............what ? You don't believe me ? Disser.....................thread wrecker..............im outta here...............

Tell yer what Mr. F, I know you're lookin in, frequently. I'll challenge ya to a duel. Tomorrow. You pick the pair. I don't even trade your spot forex market, but I'll take ya on, fair and square. The thing is, it won't matter if ya make more than me or not, it's the fairness of it that you'll be judged on. Seriously, if you've got the gonads, take me on. Choose a pair and I'll find it on me screens and I'll call it all day long. Mind though, I'll be makin real live calls, ahead of time, unambiguous and clear. You'll have ta do the same.

Me guess is, ya won't,

This needs to happen tomorrow.
You gonna be using live/in-advance calls like F does??????

I don't know how F did today compared to my 250+ that I called live in advance? (feel free to chek the calls with an abacus to tally up the count and be sure to look at the timestamps to confirm the entries are genuine and ahead of time)
Anyone know if he beat that? That's without peeling, too

eu/jpy- current price 135.06
Am looking for scalp sells below 135.00. Need to stay below 95 to hold it.
scalp longs above 135.11. Need to stay above 16 to hold it
4 pips stop

Status
Not open for further replies.