Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME slow down mate we cant keep up with your profits !

closed at 135.56 for +44

Well Done

Decent target and also noticed you called it yesterday in advance of the move

I am sure some dipsticks will say - he had 6 accounts....

But then that shows the level of the dipsticks mentality - they just don't think its possible to make trades with very high probability - as well as accuracy

Still - we can only offer to assist - as Sir Fish@Chips has said on more than one occasion-

You can lead a cow to water ....... but................he will never become a cowboy

Why don't you open a thread call it " My Journal - Pathways to Improvement" and one of our mentors will be right with you !

no dissing on this thread Tar, we are holding ourselves accountable here for the quality of these posts, as approved by the mods

say no to bullying at T2W!

Has anyone covered manipulation yet. If not, I'll cover it when I get back. Big meeting with Richard today to discuss a new product for the brand, we're going to take on Coke and Pepsi. All my idea

eu scalping buy above 1.1278 sells below the mid 1.125

cable scalps to buy above 1.53122 sells below the figure 1.5300

yen just scalp sells below 120.00

dax looking to buy above 10050 sells not before 9950

es scalp buys above 1944 sells below 1927 i have a reason for that "available in the classified info"

us oil bullish for buys above 44.90 sells below 44.44 are tempting .

Gold scalp buys above 1142.5 sells below 1137.5

bunds need above 153.00 for buys sells not before 152.75 "i have a reason for that you know where to find it "

gj looking for levels above 184 and below 183.55

ftse looking bullish again above the figure 6100 not bearish unless going back down to 6010

volkswagen looking for buys again above 166.00 , no shorts

gbpnzd 2.42 or 2.40 areas of interest ?

I will pop back in a 32 minutes ...

wrong wrong wrong

OK Morgan hence you cant receive my pms i will put it here in public : open a thread with a new title morgan and Co , so i can participate freely ...

Another live in advance call.
Euro/USD. Currently 1.1255
possible scalp longs above 1.1260. Need over 1.1265 to hold onto it.
Possible scalp shorts below 1.1248. Need to hold under 45 to keep it.
Price action needs to confirm the trade and it needs to be in one of my 2min time duration panels.
4 pips stop (yet to see a stopped out trade with this live-in advance style of calling trades here yet, but can't get complacent.)
I'll update with result later

09.20am
Out 72% of long here at 1.1280 for another +20 pips (or 200 pips with peeling)
In advance, live.
All before your very eyes. Must make the dissers foam at the mouth! :LOL:

if you can read a stopwatch, you can make money!

I disagree guys..Oscar made a really good point
aren't we here to encourage people to challenge?

if Oscar believes it was wrong, them surely he is on the right path to understanding?
I welcome Oscar, we want as many people to challenge us as possible..then they will be better prepared for other threads

Ok. Major drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO DAX? IT CLEAN FELL OFF MY CHART!
IN ALL MY YEARS OF MAKING LOASDA CASH (dont care if you believe me or not) IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!

ideas guys ideas?............... :clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3846-scale.png

Status
Not open for further replies.