Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to add me. We need to put our heads together on this PM thing. You send me. Maybe i'll receive.../?....

Just a reminder to all that all of the calls made have been live, in-advance.
Check the timestamps and the prices. Also an abacus for adding up the pips.
So unless you live on another planet these are live indisputable calls with LOTS and LOTS of pips being made consistently.

I think it would be nice if members took the time to thank me for some of the calls and maybe share some of your favourite memories from my calls yesterday? (lots of nice ones to choose from)

i live in awe of my own mentorship, by far you are my best student
I will toss out all other indicators ive been working on so hard for the last 18 years, in fact i've been tossing out loads over the last few days

say no to bullying at T2W
all are welcome to behold the spectacle

Maybe you need to add me. We need to put our heads together on this PM thing. You send me. Maybe i'll receive.../?....

I added you , thats weird i am member here for 10 years thats the first time it happens ... !

well done Tar and ME, working together, collaborating
always the eternal students well done guys

i'm out of here for a few hours, back at the US open to collect my points

morning troops. Pips oclock I trust.
Dax KT are:
8:43.01
8:43.02
8:43.03
8:43.04
8:43.05
8:43.06.
close

Meanwhile on fs blog
This is what we look for on all FX pairs in TW's around the 6 KT's

This happened as I was preparing the LiTs areas - no call in advance - an hindsight call from a key time we know in advance - and all we need then is the clue to all line up and say take action
tumblr_lqtnmjLsKv1qllm5m.gif~c200

at the moment i am studying ancient hebrew.im dropping it now as the above seems more of a challange

Getting back to Malaguti's 1 pip stop. I hope you noobs know how impressive that is. If this was just full of hindsight calls, it wouldn't mean anything, but the fact that he's using these tight stops whilst making calls LIVE in ADVANCE makes it admirable. (Last time I checked 8am is BEFORE 9am)

CABLE: Current price 1.5294
possible scalp longs above 1.5300. Needs to hold 1.5301 to stay with it
possible scalp shorts below 1.5288.
4 pip stop
I'l update you how it goes

NickBK you are welcome here, no friendship request required
I see you looking at live calls. be amongst friends lad
Major M you too old boy

CABLE: Current price 1.5294
possible scalp longs above 1.5300. Needs to hold 1.5301 to stay with it
possible scalp shorts below 1.5288.
4 pip stop
I'l update you how it goes

08.54am

Taking 75% off here at 1.5310 for +10
Was it a move up in one of my time duration panels? YES
Was the PA in bull envirnoment? YES
Did it hold 1.5301 so stay with it?? DOUBLE YES!!

If not, you need specsavers. This was called live in advance so no prolem with authenticity.

Meanwhile on fs blog
This is what we look for on all FX pairs in TW's around the 6 KT's

This happened as I was preparing the LiTs areas - no call in advance - an hindsight call from a key time we know in advance - and all we need then is the clue to all line up and say take action
tumblr_lqtnmjLsKv1qllm5m.gif~c200

at the moment i am studying ancient hebrew.im dropping it now as the above seems more of a challange

Why don't you open a thread call it " My Journal - Pathways to Improvement" and one of our mentors will be right with you !

Getting back to Malaguti's 1 pip stop. I hope you noobs know how impressive that is. If this was just full of hindsight calls, it wouldn't mean anything, but the fact that he's using these tight stops whilst making calls LIVE in ADVANCE makes it admirable. (Last time I checked 8am is BEFORE 9am)

Thats impressive sh!t right there!(y)

lets get some expert Dax analysis up in here.,
Current price 10044
looking for scalp longs above 10054. Needs to hold 55, tho
shorts under 10033 if PA correct and in a time duration panel and needs to hold under 32
Keep your eyes on you stopwatches

lets get some expert Dax analysis up in here.,
Current price 10044
looking for scalp longs above 10054. Needs to hold 55, tho
shorts under 10033 if PA correct and in a time duration panel and needs to hold under 32
Keep your eyes on you stopwatches
9.07am
out 67% here at 10011 for +20

Status
Not open for further replies.