Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the loosers.

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3838-4084.png

urgh, damn screen shot hackers!!

One sec,,, am just gona turn my pm off!

My mate treid the fourex n said it was so easy that he made 2000pips in the london sess whilst choking on his bong n his borker closed his account and ask him to cum work 4 him so he said yeah orite n fell asleep on his first day in the toilet n came back to his screen n had made 40000000000000 for the copmany n he left that day coz it was 2 ez

Did he cum ?

but then, being that this is the expert FX thread and we are looking to follow suit...:

euro is at 1.1294
possible scalp longs above 1.1289 and 00
possible scallop shorts below 1.1288 and 87
4 pip stops
Need to be in a time duration mode and the PA needs to be correct along with LIS

Forexmospherian...you have won !!!

No joke in this post now...I'm serious.
Yes....this thread can be funny, but absolutely I think that you are the only winner here !!!!
Your new journal has had more than 1300 view in a day.
This thread has had more because is pure entertainment, but in 2 day it will be forgotten, while your thread will be still alive and in good health.
And now you have a journal thread, only your friends are allowed to post in, ... so in the future newbie can not be warned by dissers like me about your bluff and your thread viewers will continue to grow with a lot of new arrivals.
No doubt, You have won!

This thread has been moved immediately because didn't respect the guidelines of the original section (Discretionary Trading). And OK.
But your journal has no trades posted in and don't respect guidelines of the "Trading Journals" section, but.....hey, for you, are only guidelines....can be easily avoided...are not rules written on the rock!!!!
Now, in normal conditions, one could aspect that a moderator could write you to give you two options:
Option 1: From tomorrow you have to post your trades (pair, price, time, % stakes) in respect to the guidelines of the "Trading Journal" section. As the name implies "Trading Journal", you must to share your trades. Stop.
Option 2: If you (for a reason that no one could understand, if you really trade) don't want to post your trades...Ok, then you have to move (or close and re-open another one) the thread to the "Discretionary Trading" section, in respect to the guidelines of this section, if you want only to continue only to comment the forex movement.
What do you want to do about?

But.......NO NO for you is completely another story.
You have exceptional skills (I'm serious, I think it really), you can write tens of post a day (not short post, but also with hundreds of words) and at the same time you follow different pairs price, giving your levels updated and answering in a complete manner to all questions...you and your thread are always at the top in ranking...you have really big numbers!
In conclusion you bring with you a lot of readership...and readership means money for the forum (and for you ?)...so definitely you have the power to do what you want.

It's time for me to declare the defeat of all of us dissers.
There is only one "Highlander" in this forum (There can be only one!), and surely he is FoMo.
Bye Bye.

Yes....this thread can be funny, but absolutely I think that you are the only winner here !!!!
This thread has had more because is pure entertainment, but in 2 day it will be forgotten, while your thread will be still alive and in good health.
And now you have a journal thread, only your friends are allowed to post in, ... so in the future newbie can not be warned by dissers like me about your bluff and your thread viewers will continue to grow with a lot of new arrivals.
No doubt, You have won!

This thread has been moved immediately because didn't respect the guidelines of the original section (Discretionary Trading). And OK.
But your journal has no trades posted in and don't respect guidelines of the "Trading Journals" section, but.....hey, for you, are only guidelines....can be easily avoided...are not rules written on the rock!!!!
Now, in normal conditions, one could aspect that a moderator could write you to give you two options:
Option 1: From tomorrow you have to post your trades (pair, price, time, % stakes) in respect to the guidelines of the "Trading Journal" section. As the name implies "Trading Journal", you must to share your trades. Stop.
Option 2: If you (for a reason that no one could understand, if you really trade) don't want to post your trades...Ok, then you have to move (or close and re-open another one) the thread to the "Discretionary Trading" section, in respect to the guidelines of this section, if you want only to continue only to comment the forex movement.

You have exceptional skills (I'm serious, I think it really), you can write tens of post a day (not short post, but also with hundreds of words) and at the same time you follow different pairs price, giving your levels updated and answering in a complete manner to all questions...you and your thread are always at the top in ranking...you have really big numbers!
In conclusion you bring with you a lot of readership...and readership means money for the forum (and for you ?)...so definitely you have the power to do what you want.

There is only one "Highlander" in this forum (There can be only one!), and surely he is FoMo.
Bye Bye.
sad but true it was good while it lasted:confused:

No doubt, You have won!

Bye Bye.

Looks like a toast to me ...

but then, being that this is the expert FX thread and we are looking to follow suit...:

euro is at 1.1294
possible scalp longs above 1.1289 and 90
possible scallop shorts below 1.1288 and 87
4 pip stops
Need to be in a time duration mode and the PA needs to be correct along with LIS

Bought at 1.1289
taking 75% off here at 1.1313 for +24 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.