Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you pls stop posting for 5 mins i have only just realise this thread was live i have so much to learn

You'll need to make 10,000 posts and work in a coalyard before you can even think of achieving the proficiency necessary to convince those that know no better how good you are. There are a team of expert master berators on this thread who you will do well to follow and receive when they ask you to receive them.

I think its about time to open a new thread : " The drivel is in the details " ..

NickBk

737 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
I must apologise as I have been reprimanded after a lurker reported me for calling the dissers fools and buffoons.
I don't know what adjectives exactly to use to describe the childish, packlike, imbecilic, libelous and downright rude, obnoxious and pathetic carry on from people. It appears that a member is closing their own fantasy journal, that was blocked from objective criticism anyway, so a bit of a winner at least.
So anyway if I offended any of the lurkers and dissers and my objective assessment was not appreciated then I am sorry guys if I hurt your feelings. I hope that you get some real life attention that stops you doing these things and that you are not too far away from social benefits day or whatever it may be in Italy? Dolus deyee, perhaps.
Ok so chill, I'm sorry.

libelous////////////////////////////////////

meanwhile on fs thread
lolololol.gif

You means some WKBW actually wrote that! I thought you made it up :LOL:

I'd like to congratulate @jeffre4 who became a student of mine 13 years ago and has been full time at McDonalds for 7 years, today has made a whopping 24 pips with a 99% win ratio. Hooyah!!!

This goes some way to redressing the 16,342,123 he's lost over those 13 years whilst learning T.H.E. S.E.C.R.E.T.S. O.F. B.O.L.D. C.A.P.I.T.A.L.S and the Bloodline In the Grail, Loss Offloaded Alternate Doubleup, Offset Fullscreen, Blind Occult Light Loaded Occipital Creation Knighthood Secrets, and other defensibly unacronymisable methods.

having read this thread for 20 mins i now feel confident to post my own hind ****e calls pls no dissers. My next door neighbour's parrot will vouch for me.

I'd like to congratulate @jeffre4 who became a student of mine 13 years ago and has been full time at McDonalds for 7 years, today has made a whopping 24 FRIES with a 99% win ratio. Hooyah!!!

This goes some way to redressing the 16,342,123 he's lost over those 13 years whilst learning T.H.E. S.E.C.R.E.T.S. O.F. B.O.L.D. C.A.P.I.T.A.L.S and the Bloodline In the Grail, Loss Offloaded Alternate Doubleup, Offset Fullscreen, Blind Occult Light Loaded Occipital Creation Knighthood Secrets, and other defensibly unacronymisable methods.

:whistle:whistling fixed it for ya

on a serious note i went short on yorkshire pudding and its turned against me should i edge with a long on oat cake i am a newbie pls help

The beauty of realtime calls is that you don't NEED screenies (although they are always welcome)
Screenies are for them bloody hinsight traders. The Monday Morning Quarterbacks who turn up out of nowhere and claim to have bought the bottom some 3 hours after the bottom was made.
All of my calls were made here in foresight just as is the accepted status quo. You can chek back using stopwatch and use an abacus to tally up the total, but it's around 250 pips.
2500 pips if I was peeling

on a serious note i went short on yorkshire pudding and its turned against me should i edge with a long on oat cake i am a newbie pls help
Good to get a different perspective, that from a commodities trader. Although we normally cook the trade in hindsight, not before. That way, you're guaranteed a winner every time and the rest is gravy.

So we can say that's 250 pips in the FX that i've made with live-in advance calls

But, on the side, i've been trading the ES. I didn't make any calls, so'll attach the chart with BROKER DRAWN arrows, along with a cut from the statements showing the trades (that tally up with the chart)

Attachments

• kp1.jpg
    kp1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 92
i knew i should have used a demo account but you all make it look so easy

It is all so easy.

It's when you try and trade live, in reality, calling trades ahead of time, with real price action, spreads, slippage and partial fills that it all goes squiffy. Trust me, hindsight is the way to go.

Dont worry boss, these are statement screenies! The holy of holies. No time for live calls and lulz so I decided to prioritize.
Couldne fit all the winners in one terminal but you get the idea.

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3840-some-todays-winners.png

loosers next

excellent, DT. You're a good student.
For any dissers who may be lurking, I can confirm that it's a genuine statement.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.