Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and covered at 1267 as I said in advance, back a bit, for +105 for 0.0005 pip risk on full size. Although the price has only moved 15 pips, as an expert scalper with 1,000,000 hours in the coal shed, I can magnify just about any number I choose at will.

sometimes it can twitch violently.

depending on whether you are in or out of the market
Yeah, I get that sometimes. Which is why I keep a tube of S.O.O.T.H.I.N.G. C.R.E.A.M. by my side at all times. Takes the heat of of it it does.

Thats a bit to slow for me .I like to have my 10 millisecond tick chart up and my LR`s set to 0.2,0.3,0.4,0.5,0.6,0.7,0.8,0.9,1 and as soon as im up 0.3 pips I close off 70% and let the rest run till maybe 0.7-0.8 pips depending on if I have time while blogging

how many times do I have to repeat myself
I only use 7 LRs but only two LRs for trading decisions, making it nothing more than a dual moving average crossover system
If you were a master trader you would know this by now

Hi foix,
Many members use journals to post trades in the way that you describe. However, there's nothing (that I'm aware of) to say that that is the only use for a journal or that journals must contain trades. As with most things, it's down to interpretation and, as I made clear previously, beyond the Community Constitution, it's not for staff or Mods to control what members post.
Tim.

Really....a section called "Trading Journal" can NOT contain trades ???!!!
So, you can move a parody thread, because the Discretionary Trading Section is not the right place for this kind of material ....but you can't move a NON journal thread in the right place, because "there's nothing to say that journals must contain trades".
Seriously timsk....all that is only very disheartening.
The impression and the message seems to be only one:
"if you are able to make traffic, in trade2win forum you can do everything you want !!!"

I only use 7 LRs but only two LRs for trading decisions, making it nothing more than a dual moving average crossover system

Does the LR thing help you remeber which side of the screen is which Left Right?

I've found some people have distinct problems with this and start calling trades over the left side. This simple aide memoire could really help them.

I have my Line in the sand or L.I.T.S. (so Sirgivusatug can comprehend)It shows my bias over and under but as nothing is 100% its all boll0x

Does the LR thing help you remeber which side of the screen is which Left Right?

I've found some people have distinct problems with this and start calling trades over the left side. This simple aide memoire could really help them.

time windows, PPND, peeling, scraping, itching and my experience which is unquestionable because I stated it all help
and of course selling at the highs, because we know its a high don't we, until its not a high anymore and a new high develops and you should be selling there
got it..another few months and Major Tom will explain it for me and prove that I am indeed the real deal

How have we all done today?
I know Tar posted a statement ealier which I can confirm is 100% real and genuine. End of discussion.

I'd rather not post mine. The whole 'accessing my bank account and stealing my identity from a JPEG file'' has me on *edge* at the moment, but i'm sure others aren't so paranoid. Still, yo can work out the tally from my live-in advance calls. About 250 pips or so. Big stakes. Let's call it something similar to what Ronaldo might make in a day

Any statements handy? Maybe one of my top students, DarkTone can get the ball rolling?

PS - Tar. Still having trouble with the PM's. Have you recieved?

I know Tar posted a statement ealier which I can confirm is 100% real and genuine. End of discussion.

I'd rather not post mine. The whole 'accessing my bank account and stealing my identity from a JPEG file'' has me on *edge* at the moment, but i'm sure others aren't so paranoid. Still, yo can work out the tally from my live-in advance calls. About 250 pips or so. Big stakes. Let's call it something similar to what Ronaldo might make in a day

Any statements handy? Maybe one of my top students, DarkTone can get the ball rolling?

PS - Tar. Still having trouble with the PM's. Have you recieved?

Yes i did and i already replied to you , you didn't receive my reply then can you add me ?

NickBk

737 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
I must apologise as I have been reprimanded after a lurker reported me for calling the dissers fools and buffoons.
I don't know what adjectives exactly to use to describe the childish, packlike, imbecilic, libelous and downright rude, obnoxious and pathetic carry on from people. It appears that a member is closing their own fantasy journal, that was blocked from objective criticism anyway, so a bit of a winner at least.
So anyway if I offended any of the lurkers and dissers and my objective assessment was not appreciated then I am sorry guys if I hurt your feelings. I hope that you get some real life attention that stops you doing these things and that you are not too far away from social benefits day or whatever it may be in Italy? Dolus deyee, perhaps.
Ok so chill, I'm sorry.

libelous////////////////////////////////////

meanwhile on fs thread
lolololol.gif

Cant be as bad as this , its a disgrace :

Attachments

• loss.jpg
    loss.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 101
could you pls stop posting for 5 mins i have only just realise this thread was live i have so much to learn

I'm still scalping hard and fast with a fusion correlator. When I said I'd covered that previous scalp, I only the covered part was covered. The uncovered part I'm lettin run till it gets sick and winded. I'm up over 800 pips on the uncovered part which is 98% of the original size, now. Me broker is havin trouble finding liquidity to hedge me out so I'm cuttin him a break and tellin him he only has to make good on the hedged part. You can do this when you're a master braider.

I thought I added you. Maybe you need to add me. I haven't received

Seems ta be a lot of members havin problems receiving other members. Can I recommend once again a tube of S.O.O.T.H.I.N.G. C.R.E.A.M.

I'm not in any way associated with the manufacturer of this product in any way, shape or form, but like to recommend a good product when I see one.

The distributor in the UK is:-

Riley Personal Ungents and Potions (no relation)
Chlamydia House
Scratchparts Lane
Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.